KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Symbiote Picture Thread

Symbiote Picture Thread
Started by: suckasweet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (125): « First ... « 121 122 [123] 124 125 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
F_doomed
Senior Samari

quote: (post)
Originally posted by F_doomed
I loved how it like you just dont have enough venom then CYA!!

I loved The Frame where it said "You just dont have enough venom"

I may have been drinking when i did that post there.

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 02:59 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

lol.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 12:26 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
werehawk

Thanks for the scans Kiekan!
And for whomever asked, it was from Spiderman Family issue 3 (I think it was three) and kiekan posted the two pages before these two a while back.

And for the record, I enjoyed the Mighty Avengers issue even though New Avengers gave away the punchline.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 06:37 PM
werehawk is currently offline Click here to Send werehawk a Private Message Find more posts by werehawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Glad to hear smile

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 06:41 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
symbiosis
Host Organism

Thanks Werehawk!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 06:43 PM
symbiosis is currently offline Click here to Send symbiosis a Private Message Find more posts by symbiosis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
werehawk

There is a preview up for the dinosaur symbiotes in Cable/Deadpool 50 (out this week - I can't wait!). And Deadpool takes a (justified) dig at One More Day!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/n...em.cgi?id=13006

Enjoy the fun.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 03:09 AM
werehawk is currently offline Click here to Send werehawk a Private Message Find more posts by werehawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

i found a website where you can download most Spider-Man comics, as such I have more Symbiote material to post in here now. big grin

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 11:57 AM
symbiosis
Host Organism

Here's a pic of Deadpool with a Symbiote! It happened very briefly in Cable & Deadpool #50

Attachment: 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 202 time(s).

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 06:23 PM
symbiosis is currently offline Click here to Send symbiosis a Private Message Find more posts by symbiosis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Wow his symbiote is cool.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 06:53 PM
arcinis
In love with the DJ

Wow it has been a long time since I have been here and not much has changed. Spam still dominates this thread =\ anyways. I'm here to say hi and post some scans from the symbiote biological attack by doom.

Not much but eh the rest will be posted later on tonight.

(please log in to view the image)

He truly is the best.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 12:09 AM
arcinis is currently offline Click here to Send arcinis a Private Message Find more posts by arcinis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Welcome back A, I have loads of sym pics I can post now.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 09:08 AM
werehawk

ND, you don't have to reply to EVERY post.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 02:19 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I can reply to any post I want.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 03:23 PM
werehawk

Yes, you can. It's called spamming.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 06:26 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

No I made a simple post, I am not letting you or anyone else tell me when and where I can post, right now I have more important things to attend to then this petty squabble, my PSP is dead and I'm annoyed.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 06:34 PM
kiekan
Studly Pic-Postinest

Originally posted by werehawk
ND, you don't have to reply to EVERY post.

I, for one, wish to defend Darkhalen's right to spam us after every post. If nothing else, it serves as a reminder that while we go and live out our lives, he sits on this forum, cruising for comments to reply to. I feel much better about myself, and you should too. Thanks Darkhalen, for doing a service for our community. And thanks again, because God knows that if it weren't for you and your vast repetoire of comic book "knowlage", we wouldn't have anyone to turn to.

"If you desire one thing for so long, it's a given that you'll
miss other things along the way. That's how it is... that's
life" - Godo (Berserk)

Last edited by kiekan on Feb 27th, 2008 at 12:40 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 12:33 AM
kiekan is currently offline Click here to Send kiekan a Private Message Find more posts by kiekan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I think I may post some Symbiote pics tonight, I hardly do it anymore, I shall see what I can do; what I can post, this way at least I am sticking to the topic at hand.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 10:43 AM
werehawk

ND, how many times do you have to tell us you are going to post pictures before you actually do it? I count three so far (this time).

And for 'legality' here is a link to some pics from Web of Spiderman #1 (way back when).

http://community.livejournal.com/sc...078.html#cutid1

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 08:49 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by werehawk
ND, how many times do you have to tell us you are going to post pictures before you actually do it? I count three so far (this time).

And for 'legality' here is a link to some pics from Web of Spiderman #1 (way back when).

http://community.livejournal.com/sc...078.html#cutid1

I was going to actually post that issue, freaky....I shall post some planet of the symbiotes ones just hold it, it may take a while to upload them onto Photobucket and transfer them.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 08:51 PM
werehawk

Don't know if anyone has heard of Venumb, the Venom parody by Bill Maus. But it (along with lots of other free pdfs of comics, mostly older ones) are available from www.wowio.com which appears to be a legit site. Anyway, in the end of parody, who gets a symbiote but Ren of Ren and Stimpy. I wanted to post a scan of that but capturing the image made a huge 1.5 mb file that I can't upload easily and the whole comic is free anyway.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 02:36 AM