KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Symbiote Picture Thread

Symbiote Picture Thread
Started by: suckasweet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (125): « First ... « 122 123 [124] 125 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Oh cool.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 04:42 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
F_doomed
Senior Samari

quote: (post)
Originally posted by werehawk
Don't know if anyone has heard of Venumb, the Venom parody by Bill Maus. But it (along with lots of other free pdfs of comics, mostly older ones) are available from www.wowio.com which appears to be a legit site. Anyway, in the end of parody, who gets a symbiote but Ren of Ren and Stimpy. I wanted to post a scan of that but capturing the image made a huge 1.5 mb file that I can't upload easily and the whole comic is free anyway.

Oh dear my book store shall be Shatterd.

Never mind It appears there violation of CopyRight laws has stopped this stealing of litrature..Hey sweet my songs are done thanks p2p DOWNLOADING!!

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 10:41 PM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

For shame doomed, for shame.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2008 10:45 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
werehawk

Seriously, from what I can tell, WOWIO is a legit site. They have ads for real businesses (Kaplan, Vonage etc.) and claim to pay the publishers/creators 50 cents per download. It has been touted by Peter David, although Tony Bedard says he knows nothing about it despite some Negation issues being up there (but he thinks that the currents owners of Crossgen properties would get any money not him anyway).

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 12:47 AM
werehawk is currently offline Click here to Send werehawk a Private Message Find more posts by werehawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by werehawk
Seriously, from what I can tell, WOWIO is a legit site. They have ads for real businesses (Kaplan, Vonage etc.) and claim to pay the publishers/creators 50 cents per download. It has been touted by Peter David, although Tony Bedard says he knows nothing about it despite some Negation issues being up there (but he thinks that the currents owners of Crossgen properties would get any money not him anyway).

I looked at it quickly...

I admit that it does appear to be legit, but do you receive a lot of spam?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2008 01:25 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
werehawk

None.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 08:52 PM
werehawk is currently offline Click here to Send werehawk a Private Message Find more posts by werehawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Thats really good then, also it explains why you posted the link.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2008 08:56 PM
Mr. Toad

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 11:59 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Symbiote Dinosaurs, whatever next?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 12:25 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by geshien
"Wolvenom"

Deadpool with symbiote (personal fav)

Dinosaurs with symbiotes!

More images of dinosaurs and symbiotes!

and my sig...

(raziel w. symbiote) smokin'

thumb up Those are some cool pictures.

By the way, nice signature. thumb up

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 03:55 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

The most gruesome picture of Venom EVA!! Shield your eyes as he catches his prey!

(please log in to view the image)

I don't know if this has been posted yet.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 07:45 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Thats very good laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 08:23 PM
Mr. Toad

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
thumb up Those are some cool pictures.

By the way, nice signature. thumb up

thank you

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 10:40 PM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Indeed they are.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 11:03 PM
werehawk

Who's Raziel? Azreal?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 12:46 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Raziel is a character from the Legacy of Kain video game franchise.

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
The most gruesome picture of Venom EVA!! Shield your eyes as he catches his prey!

(please log in to view the image)

I don't know if this has been posted yet.

laughing out loud Venom is wearing boxers.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 02:04 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

what's the story with the dinosaurs??

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 04:49 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiekan
Studly Pic-Postinest

Read the last couple of issues of Cable and Deadpool...

"If you desire one thing for so long, it's a given that you'll
miss other things along the way. That's how it is... that's
life" - Godo (Berserk)

Old Post Apr 5th, 2008 08:48 AM
kiekan is currently offline Click here to Send kiekan a Private Message Find more posts by kiekan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
F_doomed
Senior Samari

I personally was a fan of new avengers wolverine with a symbiote..Hurts like hell lol..

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post May 9th, 2008 08:41 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symbiotic
We are Venom

[
Originally posted by geshien

Deadpool with symbiote (personal fav)

thumb up

Carnage, as my own father always said, "I brought you into this world, so I can take you out of it!"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 05:01 AM
Symbiotic is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotic a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote