KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Symbiote Picture Thread

Symbiote Picture Thread
Started by: suckasweet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (125): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

And one more, but that's plenty for now. After all, I'm certainly not one of her biggest proponents or fans. She's far too calculating, cold and devious for my liking.

Attachment: sa.jpg
This has been downloaded 1085 time(s).

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 12:25 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

FOR GOD SAKE NONE OF THE SIMBIONTES FROM VENOM GOT A NAME!!!!!!!! they werent in contact with the criatures to assume a dual one personality and use a callsign.shheeeeeeeeeesh
they all sucks, the are copys of spiderman,venom and carnage on suit simbiotic, and the wman are a bit diferent cos till i know none of them had drag before. but the ladies still have spiderman eyes.......... and thou i liked donna she done nothing worth, and she is dead . the FAULT? THE STUPID VENOM COMICS< WICH HAD TO COME WITH A STUPID STORY TO ERASE THE SIMBIOTICS STUPID LAME STORY THEY CAME UP TO>..........

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 01:42 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guess who else is from Canada? chrissyg.

Zing.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 02:33 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

I thought she was cool- but the schizophrenia angle was not too supportable. How would she pass psych testing and establish herself as a guard, or agent (I forget the exact roles of the Life Foundation hosts), if she had incipient shizophrenia? It isn't always too severe in young people, but it is progressive with age. I don't know, maybe if she were only twenty or so, she might be holding it togethor. But I doubt it, in such intense and demanding work... to support that, you'd have to make Donna more than calculating. She'd have to be iron, and she'd have to have odd but subtle rituals to placate her "other" inner presence and provide security in a darkly-skewed world. I should do some research. I've known two people with the disease pretty closely, and both were suffering horribly and very unpredictable...but maybe in others, the disease is much milder?
It could be quite exciting, if it's possible. Mental illness should be more accurately and insightfully folded into the melange of disordered mind-states that are explored with symbiotes as plot tools. I'd like to write Donna someday. Challenging to flesh her out, and she could be fun interacting with Kasady.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 02:26 PM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

We'll just say that each symbiote bonds to its host, giving him or her super powers and a mental disorder.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 07:22 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spider01

i would like to see those pics you guys have when you guys get the
websites done

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 07:54 PM
spider01 is currently offline Click here to Send spider01 a Private Message Find more posts by spider01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

eek! I wanna to see more symbiote pictures!!!!
Now, now, now!!!!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:48 PM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

quote:
Originally posted by FeceMan
We'll just say that each symbiote bonds to its host, giving him or her super powers and a mental disorder.

well having a second "brain" is confusing.

plus, having to wear such a skimpy skin tight outfit would drive any girl crazy. embarrasment

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 04:25 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by badsymbiote
This is one all the guys seem to like quite a bit...

dear lord shes so scrumptious...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 04:39 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

I like her look, myself, though I'd give the hair a more snake-like, Medusa nature...love the concept of something feminine and actually quite dis-empowering (long hair is vulnerability; that's why it's shaved for combat) flipped into a weapon. Quite calculating...a disarming look, but a ferocious function.
I'd love for her to resurface with spawns at her side.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 06:12 PM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

doubt full, she killed her "brothers" and "sisters" remember. sigh, they ould have had an entertaining mini, or a supported story arc... what a waste.

besides, she would be too crazy being stuck in that skin-tight outfit of skimpy ness to even think about giving birth.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 12:20 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL!

New in maternity fashion--it's chic to be sleek!

Get your very own symbiote now for just $5.3 million--they are form-fitting and change to match whatever clothing YOU want. We all know how sick you are of those nasty, baggy clothes...don't you want to feel sexy, even while giving birth? You might look like hell afterwards, but you'll still be wearing the hottest clothes around!

*Disclaimer: Symbiotes are genetically engineered by the government as an experiment in biological weaponry. Customers may develop dissociative identity disorder while under the influence of a symbiote. They may also fly into fits of rage, destroying their belongings and slaughtering their loved ones. Symbiotes may cause birth defects. Wearers may find themselves permanently bonded to their symbiote. This may cause millions of dollars in damage to the city, forcing the government to take drastic measures to prevent additional damages.*

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 12:34 AM
fever red
Paola's doll

hahahahHAHha!
Hee-yah!
Ooooh, man, oh, thank-you. D@mn. "Wearers may find themselves permanently bonded to their symbiotes." That's the best.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 01:58 AM
fever red
Paola's doll

ROBO, why kick at her form-fitting "suit?" The big boys, Brock and Kasady, have less coverage. Their "suits" are usually half-peeled off their scrumptious (how niiiice is that word?) bodies. Often, they're nude. Do you think NO female fans love that? I do!
In symbiotes; it's not gratuitous. It's the nature of the organism, and it's highly functional, in contrast to some female charactors' costumes.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 02:04 AM
Spiderman_RJ

quote:
LOL!

Get your very own symbiote now for just $5.3 million--they are form-fitting and change to match whatever clothing YOU want. We all know how sick you are of those nasty, baggy clothes...don't you want to feel sexy, even while giving birth? You might look like hell afterwards, but you'll still be wearing the hottest clothes around!

*Disclaimer: Symbiotes are genetically engineered by the government as an experiment in biological weaponry. Customers may develop dissociative identity disorder while under the influence of a symbiote. They may also fly into fits of rage, destroying their belongings and slaughtering their loved ones. Symbiotes may cause birth defects. Wearers may find themselves permanently bonded to their symbiote. This may cause millions of dollars in damage to the city, forcing the government to take drastic measures to prevent additional damages.*

ahahah very good one.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 02:29 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

quote:
LOL!

*list of side effects may include: scitsophrania, hallucinations, alternate personalities, increased aggression, Extremly violent Bloodfest extravaganza's, vomiting globs of green slime, dry mouth, gingavitis, losing control over your bodily motor skills, inhability to reced costume into human form, sleep disorders,ADD, periods of memory loss, and black outs.*

*note symbiotes are still in development stages, and more side effects may surface, or be cured. the life foundation does not take any responsibility, and is not to be held accountable for any/and all side effects related to symbiote use.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 04:25 AM
Robo-Chocobo

and fever, your right-in a weird sorta kittens covered in spikes way.

I just dont wanna sound like one of those crazy ppl saying "oh yah she venom and scream are so hot, ect. I mean, as a guy I cant say I dont find it attractive..in a weird sorta monstery/alien way.( I mean their are anime freaks who dream of sleeping with cat-people erm ) So yes I supose you are 100%right.(or 99.9%)

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 04:34 AM
Paola
Ronin

alright people, I'm gonna tell you what I told F_Doomed when I allowed him to open this thread.

"Just PICS, one single talk about symbiotes and I'll close it!"

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 04:38 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

you´re bad! sad .anyone have carnage offspring picture i ´ve hunted all net..............msybe lady simbiote? (this is not a talk its a question/request)

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:33 AM
Symbiotica
Arch-villainess

F. Man: "Wearers may find themselves permanently bonded to their symbiote. This may cause millions of dollars in damage to the city, forcing the government to take drastic measures to prevent additional damages.*"

.....is that supposed to be a down-side, being permanently-bonded....?

F0rk the "city" and "damages." Let symbiosis/bloodfest extravaganzas commence, close the thread at will. Closing it will not stop the bloodshed. Symbiosis cannot be stopped; wearers may well find themselves... uh, untraditionally-clothed. If you can't hack it, don't try to wear one. evil face

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 06:05 AM
Symbiotica is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotica a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote