KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men Roleplay

Who do you like better.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Professor Xavier 32 25.20%
Magneto 53 41.73%
Both 21 16.54%
Neither 21 16.54%
Total: 127 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-Men Roleplay
Started by: X-Menfan04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (246): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

(so i guess this isnt where it started right um so can i have a recap)

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 12:16 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan04

~Read the first page we're leaving the party.~
quote: (post)
Originally posted by David Sykes
Payne plaeced the mask on Jasons head and pushed the red button.
Then when the light turned green he.......didhe have to push the blue or yellow button?
He pushed the blue praying it was the correct one.

*Storm looks back at Payne and then watchs as Jason starts to breath easier.Storm sighs with relief when she see's that and looks gratefully at Payne.*

bunnyShalimar_Fox,Wei Phoenix,Jalekbunny

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:29 AM
X-Menfan04 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan04 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Sykes
Payne

Payne sat down, relieved he didn't and up killing his friend.

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 07:03 AM
David Sykes is currently offline Click here to Send David Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by David Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by X-Menfan87
~Read the first page we're leaving the party.~

*Storm looks back at Payne and then watchs as Jason starts to breath easier.Storm sighs with relief when she see's that and looks gratefully at Payne.*

(ok so who is the main villain here should i be working with the x-men or against them and if im working against them where are the villains?)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 02:17 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

~Ok this is a little dry so i'm going to spice this up a bit.~

"Storm there are two objects on the radar and there coming in really fast but I don't know the source." "Storm what do you suggest we do?"

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 08:05 AM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Noah stood up, and rushed towards the screen, he turned to Storm, "what now?" he asked

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 02:25 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

"Storm must be busy with Payne so its up to us." "Noah I'm about to open the hatch make sure everyone is secured it looks like we'll have to take out the objects together."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 06:56 PM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

~anyone out there that can answer my on simple question~

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 03:13 AM
ScarletPheonix
Goblyn Queen

Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
"Storm must be busy with Payne so its up to us." "Noah I'm about to open the hatch make sure everyone is secured it looks like we'll have to take out the objects together."

i will fly the plane while ur out there and help u any way i can

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:18 AM
ScarletPheonix is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletPheonix a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletPheonix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Sykes
Payne

"Hey storm, I think someone's calling you."

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 10:08 PM
David Sykes is currently offline Click here to Send David Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by David Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miroku

looks like were in for a bumpy ride then

Miroku: i'll have to open up the wind tunnel it's the only way

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 12:49 AM
miroku is currently offline Click here to Send miroku a Private Message Find more posts by miroku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Noah looked around, and saw every one strapped in. He strapped himself next to Rayne, as their platform, moved to the roof of the Jet. The wind gushing in their faces...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 02:02 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

"Ok now I'll encase us in a force field and we'll take it from there" Rayne then forms an invisible force field around herself and Noah. "Shit just what I thought" says Rayne to herself. " Ok Noah it looks like we've got two missiles on our hands if I make the outer part of the missiles invisible and show you how to detonate it do you think use can use your smoke to take out the missiles?"

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 05:55 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"not too sure about that, the smoke isn't an extension of me, it is me..." Noah said, trying to think of another plan, his hands glowed with a black aura, "I blow it up, and we both try to contain the explosions with our force fields?" asked Noah

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 12:08 PM
X-Menfan04

Originally posted by Family_guy725
(ok so who is the main villain here should i be working with the x-men or against them and if im working against them where are the villains?)

~The Hellfire club is the enemy.~
Originally posted by Arcane
"not too sure about that, the smoke isn't an extension of me, it is me..." Noah said, trying to think of another plan, his hands glowed with a black aura, "I blow it up, and we both try to contain the explosions with our force fields?" asked Noah

*Storm now done with taking care of Jason turns to the problem at hand*
" If you guys can contain the explosion I can get rid of them" "I'm going to trust you guy's with that"
* Storm's eye's go white and lightning strikes the first missile and then the other.*

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 08:58 PM
X-Menfan04 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan04 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

~so who do i work with on this am i with sebastian~

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:51 PM
X-Menfan04

~you pick~

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 01:04 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

((ok peeps im deadpool))
Deadpool had just finished one of his assignments he heard an explosion in the distance he looked up and saw the Jet two lightning bolts had just hit two missiles it seemed "Holy crap," He said.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 02:14 AM
X-Menfan04

*Storm sits praying and hoping that the jet dosen't go up in flames like the missiles,but trusts Rayne and Noah*

Last edited by X-Menfan04 on Dec 21st, 2005 at 02:32 AM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 02:30 AM
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

"Alright Noah time to see what you can do" as the two lighting bolts drop from the sky Rayne contains a portion of the explosion in a invisible force field.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 08:35 AM