KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men Roleplay

Who do you like better.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Professor Xavier 32 25.20%
Magneto 53 41.73%
Both 21 16.54%
Neither 21 16.54%
Total: 127 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-Men Roleplay
Started by: X-Menfan04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (246): « First ... « 242 243 [244] 245 246 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

James listened to the man speak and he understood what he meant and why the weapons are needed. He wasn't a fan of war and knew the weapons would fall in the wrong hands but knew his heart was in the right place. "I think we should leave this place, he has a good point and we have no more right to tell him not to make weapons then humans do to tell us to shut down our school because it teaches mutants how to use their powers. Humanity needs its weapons for both war with it self and external threats to it, they can not rely solely on us and the metahumans for protection. So Today I stand what he is saying, and encourage everyone to leave. If he is lying we can return but for now we should listen to him."

Santo just sighed, he was upset that he there wasn't a building full of heavily armed guards to fight. And now Warpath was telling him that this human was right, this was just one huge disappointment. "This is whack, i mean where are the giant robots or the crazed metahuman soldiers working for him. Instead just some boring talking."

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 12th, 2009 12:53 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

This guys was an though cookie.He had gotten out of every question.Still there where other X-men here.Jubilee turned around to face Beast."Sir you this mutant that looks like some type of blue animal.This is Dr.Hank McCoy.He's very well known for his work in the scientific community.Maybe he should explaine what we are saying.Not to force your hand but to have you understand how much this means for the world as an whole."With that the x-men known as Beast made his way to the front of the group.His animalistic apperance would have made almost anyone take an second look at him.He gave an welcoming smile that bore his fangs."Greetings my brother.As explained before I Dr.McCoy.I agree that our powers without our giftings need protection.Weaponry is a wonderful craft and only at it's most dangerus when in the wrong hands.At what cost my I ask? At the destruction of your own race?Humans are mutants also in an sense.The Cro-Magnon more than likly looked at this new race of humans,normal humans as mutants.Either way Cro-Magnon and Homosapien are both the same just with an few minor details.The same is true with mutants.Just as Homosapien back the rules of this word so shall mutant kind from an scientific point of view.We are not only here to tell you about your weaponary but most of all friends such as yourselfs could help us raise up new schools so mutants around the world could work with man kind in an era of ethernal peace between both of our people.That is all.I thank you for listening to all of us."Beast held his hand out as he looked over at Rockslide."Young man this is not what we are here for.Don't allow your mind to wonder off to such thoughts.Fighting and a live of fighting isn't the way of the X-Men.We don't hope nor look for fights."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2009 03:34 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Archibald sighed, rubbing his left temple as he listened to Hank McCoy. He did not understand, they did not understand. He was not creating weapons, or even items of warfare. He was not going to aid in further destruction, nor was he going to give any side of a war the tipping favor. He just wanted to keep all people alive, human and mutant alike. People of his nation as well as enemies to it. He sought peace and that alone. He sought to end destruction, not to create weapons. His research was based not only on equipment of the future, but expanding technology beyond plain weapons and shields that could be used in war. He sought to leap in evolution, leap past the destruction of war.

"With all due respect, Dr. McCoy, and I have heard great deals of good about you, but you are not listening. I do not know what you X-Men have seen will happen, nor do I know what the future has in store for my research, but trust me when I say what it is that I speak of. My research is not supposed to harm anyone. I do not know why you seem to think that I pose a threat. I am an opponent of all that is violent. Even your good intentions are violent. The world we currently live in needs you. I want to live in a world where heroes are not needed. Please do not misunderstand me again, because I appreciate everything you do. All your good intentions, your struggle to do good and your opposition of evil, but the sole reason you are doing this is because the world is at chaos. When chaos cease, you will not have to protect mankind. You will be able to walk around a street corner without worrying what is on the other side, and humans will be able to walk past mutants such as yourself, Dr. McCoy, who look different, without fearing you will harm them"

He paused and sighed as he stood up straight "A wise man once said that violence always only lead to more violence. No offense to the great deeds of virtue that you do, but many of your heroic moments are based on violence. Do you really want to live in a world where you protect people from themselves? Where you have to use force to keep people safe? Look around you. Look around in this lab, in this facility, look inside my mind as I know some of you can. I mean no disrespect, but the only weapons in this building are you. The group of mutants in front of me. I am a peaceful man, as is my research"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2009 02:19 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
D'Ken didn't care about what Deathbird had to say at the moment, his eyes were entranced by Emma and her words pleased him ever so greatly. "Choose your words carefully my Queen, I would love for you to offer yourself to me. How loyal are you?" D'Ken didn't care about the plans at the moment. He only wanted to soil his royal oats within Emma. Lilandra would be dead soon, Gladiator's gone and the X-Men will never think to look for Lilandra in the place that she is. What could go wrong?

"As loyal as you deserve all your servants to be, great Emperor to be" Emma said and bowed her head, a calm expression over her face. She then looked up at him, standing straight "What are you suggesting then, sir?" She then asked, curious to how this character actually worked. He spoke of her offering herself to him, which she already implied having. He had her loyalty, or at least to the necessary degree. She listened to Deathbird but paid no attention to her. That woman could distrust Emma to all her hearts contempt, she did not care. She had no power here. She was of no concern to Emma.

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Dec 12th, 2009 at 07:48 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2009 07:40 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"Thank you lots, Pietro" Phoebe and Mindee said, smiling at the man who ran up to the five girls with a couple of bags filled with stuff. The two looked over at Sophie and nodded "You can send him back now, Sophie" The two sisters said and with a powerful wind, the speedster was out of sight and away from the mansion. Sophie got up from where she sat with Cerebro and took it of "As far as he knows, he just had a minute long blackout" She said with a grin as she walked up to her sisters "Now lets see if he got everything you had him go get" Esme said and opened the bags. She started picking up one canister of deep pink wall paint after the other, some cute stuffed animal toys, glitter spray and various girlish decoration accessories "Rockslide" Celeste frowned with a hint of vengeance in her voice as she picked up a paint brush.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 06:35 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Deathbird, lead her to my quarters so she may help me celebrate my ascension to the throne privately. It won't be too long until Lilandra is permanently gone. Since you've done so well Gabriel I will allow you to marry my sister as soon as she returns." D'Ken kept his end of the bargain and Vulcan was to be brought into the royal family through marriage. D'Ken looked on at Emma's backside as his sister lead her on to his room. It's been a while since he's laid with a woman as fine as she and he would make sure to enjoy it. It was nice to see how willing and loyal she was but a little fight would've been nice just as much. Vulcan didn't care what he did with Emma, he only wanted Deathbird to return so they could get married. He was anxious and couldn't help but smile. "Soon you two will be rewarded as well, this I promise you. To the fall of Gladiator and the rise of the new Shi'ar empire!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 06:39 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Cable realized that they weren't getting anywhere and he had no weapons in development, nor any anti-mutant weapons in mind. Any further talking would only hinder what they tried to do as it seemed Beast has seemed to imply that mutants would rule the world from a scientific point of view and any talk of ruling the world wasn't going to be helpful here. He didn't understand the analogy seeing as humans nor Cro-Magnons could do anything like mutants could, the difference gap was too vast for him to compare but maybe Cable didn't understand because he wasn't a scientist. He hoped Seanna would help them come to an understanding since she used to work here and that made her the best link between the two, but he wasn't one to force someone to speak. "I understand what you mean Professor Stevens, forgive our intrusion and you have my word that we will not bother you again unless you need something or help from one of us."

Cable turned around and pulled the building apart once more while keeping everyone intact and safe. After they all got outside he put it back together and motioned for the others to board the jet.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 10:20 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Professor Stevens nodded at Nathaniel "Good luck, all of you" He said and as Cable prepared to move everyone out, he sat down by his desk and computer again. Spider-Girl looked at Archibald and then at Cable, slightly confused but remained silent a while longer. Once they arrived outside and the building was back in place, she began walking towards the jet but stopped and turned towards Cable "Cable, sir? I'm sorry. Knowing what I know, I thought the professor would be more ... bad" She said and sighed. It all felt as if she had not only wasted X-Men time, but also made a fool of herself. All the way over here to talk to a man that seemed almost more concerned with attaining peace than these X-Men did. Could Dawn have been wrong?

-----------------------------------------

Up in the sky, Rose stared at the group of X-Men as they exited the lab, and she observed how this Summers character picked the building apart and put it back together casually. His powers truly were great, but that was nothing Rose herself could not repeat. She frowned and looked over her shoulder "This is the man? Very well. You know of course that the battle will be on my terms, Mephistopheles. This is not for your amusement. These insects need to open their eyes. Realize how pathetic their illusion of control really is"

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 10:34 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Warpath boarded the jet, clearly the Intel they received was either wrong or the man was a very good actor. Either way they accomplished nothing on this trip besides confusion, and misunderstanding. He only hoped this the way some of them behaved wouldn't cause the scientist to end up thinking bad of mutant kind.

Santo stood outside the jet staring at the building and thinking about how disappointing it was. Cable was being boring with his random going out to talk to a scientist who didn't even have any cool robots. "That was a bullshit mission, we didn't fight anybody. It's like ah yes we are mutants we should talk blah blah blah. I'm not saying we should be going Magneto on people or anything but we could at least go find some random thugs to beat up on since this was a false alarm. Or Better yet lets go run by where the Young Avengers are, So I can go kick Hulklings ass for no reason at all. Bet Anole will shut up about how cool he is after that shit."

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 11:04 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"The roof too" Sophie said, gesturing for her sisters to continue further than the walls. Her sisters happily nodded while Sophie herself was changing clothing on the bed, from the previous bland clothing to new one with more hearts and bunnies. She made the bed perfectly and then turned to work with the stuffed animals on the desk. Since there were five of them, it did not take them long to turn Rockslide's previously boring and messy room into a clean, pink colored, stuffed animal, heart formed paradise for any young teenage girl "It's Pietro time" Sophie then said and the sisters synched. The speedster mutant dashed through the mansion and into the room and in perfect movement produced a wind significant enough to dry the paint and as quickly as he came he was gone again "We will have to make it up to him some time, even though he doesn't know he's helping us" Mindee said and the Cuckoos nodded as they stood by Rockslide's door, admiring their work.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 01:06 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"No problem Spider-Girl, you haven't failed me nor this team."Cable didn't like the language Santo was using in front of everyone. He was behaving like some cocky kid who just wants to fight because he learned a new move. "Hey, shut your mouth and learn to speak cleanly when in the presence of children and women." Cable sat in the pilot's seat and started the engines back up. Soon enough they took off and made their way onward to the mansion and it didn't take long for them to arrive back home. He got out of the jet and the students went back inside. Nate flew up to the top of the mansion and hovered there sitting Indian style while upside down. He has a lot on his mind right now and his father isn't here to help him make a decision on what to do. He rarely seeks guidance from anyone but right now he could really use a second opinion.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 02:29 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"They are back" Phoebe commented and the rest nodded as they threw all the paint cans and material into a nearby clauset and headed back to their room. It didn't take a genius to guess who did that piece of art, but they still did not feel like being near when Santo eventually would discover it. They were quite sure they would hear him, and that was good enough for them. Unless he ended up so shocked that he could not even speak, that would probably be even better and an improvement. Rockslide sure needed a lot of improvements, and having him shut up would certainly be one.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 02:39 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Spider-Girl studied Cable all the way home to the mansion and sat quietly. It felt a lot like she had let him down, or at least failed to alter the future to the better. Although there was still a glimpse of hope that what they had told the professor have had some kind of effect, hopefully to the better. As they landed, she simply crawled out of the jet and walked inside along with the rest of the crowd.

---------------------------------------

Rose did not have any problems at all keeping track of the jet and keeping equal pace with it. She followed it to the mansion and from her safe height, she observed how Cable did what could only be interpreted as meditation where he was just above their mansion. She was a good height, high enough for any eyes to fail spot her and she simply shook her head "Maybe fighting this man will set the world in motion. He is a worthy foe, of that there is no doubt. Unlike the other worms of this planet" Rose often spoke to herself. It had become a habit, after all those lonely years in the orphanage and in the northern mountains.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 02:43 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

The next thing for Nate to do would be to erase the knowledge of April and her true origins. Pretty soon even he would believe that she was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. The worst part about that for her is that he wouldn't tolerate her silliness or playful banter. Honestly he shouldn't be tolerating her right now in the first place but there's something cute about her that compels him to be really nice and accepting with her. He doesn't know how much she really looks up to him but he believes that she deserves one last happy moment with Nate before he turned into the guy that shunned everyone while trying to save them all at the same time. *Spider-Girl, meet me on the roof, I have a question to ask you.*

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 09:49 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

It did not take long until Spider-Girl crawled out of an open window and made her way over and up to the roof. She came up behind Cable on all four and then got up to her two feet and stopped next to where he was. She tilted her head at his peculiar position but shrugged it of and took a step backwards in respect "Yes, sir? What's on your mind?"

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 10:03 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"You don't have to call me sir. I just wanted to have one last talk with you before I end up hating you. I don't like S.H.I.E.L.D. so I know I won't like you after I rewrite my memories. You seem like the playful type so how about you spend the next five minutes with Uncle Nate doing something you would find fun. Ever play King Kong?" He liked the way Spider-Girl was but he couldn't just wipe his team's memory and keep his own. That would be hypocritical and he's not the type to tell his team one thing while he does the opposite.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 10:16 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

((Venom hasn't been on, but I don't want to prolong this arc any longer when it's right around the corner of being finished. So I'm going to assume Emma is in D'Ken's room and he's about to lay it down!))

D'Ken arrived at his room and entered that little dim lit sanctuary of his. There was Emma sitting on his bed and he hoped she was ready for him. "My White Queen, I will be straightforward with you. What I want is your body, and your love. Lay with me tonight and for the rest of your life and you will have no more worries so long as you live. Will you do this for your king?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 10:34 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Spider-Girl tried to smiled behind her mask and sat down "I come from a savage time, Cable. Playing games was never a privilege we had. Can't we just ... talk? I do not want you to forget about my origin, but if that is your intentions then I want to talk for this brief duration I have someone to talk to" Spider-Girl looked up at him from where she sat. She understood why he wanted to do this, but she did not approve of it. He was the only one here that could really understand her, him being from the future as well. Sure some of the others might have traveled in time, but it was not the same.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 10:52 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Naomi was getting settled into her new room. She wasn't comfortable in this place knowing that the Armor-Clad man was somewhere near. She didn't know how or why, but she could feel his presence.

Everything was so new to her. It was like she could literally feel her body changing. She knew she was different. Her mother had the chance to tell her that much. She just didn't know what made her different. She knew she was a mutant. She knew she had a special ability. What was upsetting was the fact that she didn't know what that special ability was.

She was tired of running. Four weeks have passed since her mother's death at the hands of the Armor-Clad Man. Four weeks have passed with her being able to avoid her pursuer. Four weeks have passed and now, he was near.

Naomi was the kind of girl that didn't let her emotions run her life. She completed the task at hand first and then dealt with the feelings that was caused by the event. But this was something new. She never experienced death before. And she was never away from her mother for more than a week. But as she noted; four weeks have passed.

It was a righteous feeling, her anger was. It made her feel strong. It made her feel like she was capable of just about anything. The surge of her anger and the following feeling of strength was so unexpected that Naomi threw her hand at the wall with everything in her. Instead of her hand shattering into a gazillion pieces, a hole a 4 foot child could walk through was made.

She stood there, blinking stupidly at the hole. She then glanced down at her hand and flexed it, testing to see if it was broke. She felt nothing. It was as if she didn't even hit the oak-covered, plastered up wall with her bare hand. The girl in the next room looked at her with wide, glowing blue eyes.

So many things were running through her head at the moment that she got dizzy and went to sit on the bed in her new room. But the thing that grabbed her attention the most was the fact that she was strong. According to the wall and the look on the girl in the next room, super strong, in fact. That was convenient.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 11:42 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Talk? Well that is unexpected but sure we can talk. Just tell me what's on your mind." Nate wasn't one to turn down someone who would turn down a last request because in a way, that's what this was. Her last time Cable will be open with her, the last time he'll think of her as a good person. This is the last time he'll talk to her outside of giving her orders.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 12:01 AM