KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men Roleplay

Who do you like better.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Professor Xavier 32 25.20%
Magneto 53 41.73%
Both 21 16.54%
Neither 21 16.54%
Total: 127 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-Men Roleplay
Started by: X-Menfan04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (246): « First ... « 244 245 [246]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"You speak as if you really think she has had a choice, girl. I did not have to peak into the mind of D'Ken to know that he had a filthy hand in her disappearance all along. Just get the Empress back and do it with haste or bad things will be happening to you. And at a time like this, I am intrigued to hear you are so willing to defend yourself Jean. One would think this was a time for more important matter" Emma frowned and looked around at the group where she stood.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2009 09:32 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Both of you be quiet. I don't have time to listen to your bickering. Right now I have a decision to make it. Emma, over the years you have been deceptive, manipulative and downright evil. You've hurt me and my family of X-Men in so many ways that I believe I know exactly what you're capable of. This right here is a lie that would be beneath you. It seems to easy to say she's on a planet that is about is too easy for someone like you. Its so unbelievable that I have no choice but to believe it. If I ever see you again then you're going to have a lot of explaining to do." Scott entered the coordinates and started travelling at light speed. Time was of the essence and they already wasted enough back with that Thanosi and his brother. It wasn't long until they landed on the soon to be desolate planet. There were Punishers and natives of this planet running about, making sure things go smoothly with the energy conversion. Some of the natives tried fighting them but ended up getting slaughtered. This bothered Scott deeply, he wanted to save these people but he didn't have the time nor power to prevent this. "Listen up, we have to get Lilandra and get out. Don't and I repeat DO NOT engage those robots nor the people that inhabit this land. We can't save them, and sadly enough they are doomed if they stay here. Rei, do not transform into anyone or anything I don't need you angering anyone. We are not going to fight anyone here. Do we all understand?"

You Wa Shock!

Last edited by Wei Phoenix on Dec 20th, 2009 at 06:37 PM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 06:23 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Jean pressed her back agianst the back of her chair as they headed toward this doom planet.Her legs crossed as she sat deep in thought about this mission.After Cyclops orders had been given the thought of them getting attacked crossed her mind.Right now they'd just have to wing it if it was to happen.Then She'd do better to just play the good little x-men and keep her mouth shut.She stood ready to move out but her body was still recovering from her fight with Vulcan.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 10:16 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote