KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men Roleplay

Who do you like better.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Professor Xavier 32 25.20%
Magneto 53 41.73%
Both 21 16.54%
Neither 21 16.54%
Total: 127 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-Men Roleplay
Started by: X-Menfan04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (246): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

Deadpool was interested to see what was going on or maybe he was just being stupid again he teleported up into the jet. "Hey guys whats going on?" He asked being as dumb as ever.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 11:34 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Sykes
Payne

Payne rocked in his chair. This was to much for him. He needed a big thrill. He needed to squeeze the A-Gland. He went to the back of the ship and opened the small hatch on the ceiling. He crawled to the middle of the jet and stood up. He was riding on top.

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 12:46 AM
David Sykes is currently offline Click here to Send David Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by David Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

As Rayne struggled to keep the explosion contained she noticed Payne on the roof of the blackbird. "Payne get back into the ship its not safe up here."

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 08:35 AM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Jasons mind sorted itself out, blocking the mechanical interfierence that was coming from whatever source was nearby. His eyebrows knitted for a second as he regained conciousness. He felt the mask on his face, and brought a hand up, taking it off. He shook his head slowly, sitting up. "Oh geez..." He said, putting a hand to his forhead, "It feels like someone drove a spike into my head."

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 12:33 AM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lina Maroul

~Ok, when n where should I post? LOL, totally lost here hehe~

Hernando "Wanderer" Del Rios Ginita "Void" Los Oros

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 09:32 AM
Lina Maroul is currently offline Click here to Send Lina Maroul a Private Message Find more posts by Lina Maroul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Sykes
Payne

"You think I'm gonna miss a ride like this?"
Payne replies.

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 05:22 AM
David Sykes is currently offline Click here to Send David Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by David Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan04

quote: (post)
Originally posted by David Sykes
"You think I'm gonna miss a ride like this?"
Payne replies.

'GET IN HERE NOW PAYNE THATS AN ORDER!"
*Storm screams*
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lina Maroul
~Ok, when n where should I post? LOL, totally lost here hehe~

~pretend you were on a mission with Deadpool and join in~

bunnyShalimar_Fox,Wei Phoenix,Jalekbunny

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 06:51 AM
X-Menfan04 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan04 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Sykes
Payne

Payne jumps back through tho extra escape hatch in the roof of the jet and slid into a seat.

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 07:35 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Noah uses his force fields to contain the rest of the explosion, which seemed to be expanding more then he expected, trying to think of a plan b...

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 12:59 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

"Noah I'm sorry but I can't hold on any longer." Tears begin to fill Rayne's eyes as blood starts to fall from her nose. "Noah please help me" Rayne's eyes close and she begins to fall from the top of the blackbird.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 03:48 AM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Jason, the few seconds, had assesed the situation. Jason's eyes blazed, lighting up his face. "Our fate is not meant to be decided this day." He said. "Noah, keep it up, I have an idea." He said, his voice still monotone. He got to his feet, ignoring his wound, and moved with startling speed up to the top of the jet. The assault of wind nearly over balanced him, his he formed a wedge of solid air in front of him, breaking the wind. He rushed forward and grabbed Rayne's hand as he was toppling over the edge of the jet. Hold on... He said, pulling her up, he held her against his side with one arm, and braced as his wedge dissipated. He held his ground against the onslaught of wind, and faced the slowly expanding explosion, charging his energy. The air warped all around them, and solidified into walls, his own made up forcefields. They began slamming into the explosion from the sides, swifty, but gently. Rienforcing Noah's own forcefields.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 04:20 AM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Wolf
Lara The Livid Liger

A soft drizzle caused Jason to start. he looked up ad saw rain. rain, rain, rain falling towards the craft in a sheet of silver drops. up to about 100 feet above their heads the sky was clear, except for small drops of natural falling water, but above the rain glowed slightly, Falling. falling. stop. as if time stopped, the rain froze in midair. the glowing liquid seemed to focus on a spot directly in front of them and collect there and form a crystalline figure...

Have you earned yourself the knowledge? The answer to all is within your reach. Can you work for it? Aquia Maish whispered. She rose into the air with a grim smile, settling another 500 feet in the higher. Senellasish morallis! A huge... tsunami typed thing flooded the area, a rectangle of land, the size of a football field, was submerged under 400 or so feet of water. This time prove yourself to me and you will receive the information you need, that is, if you ARE the ones... And with this last thought lingering in their minds, the vanished...

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 10:20 AM
She Wolf is currently offline Click here to Send She Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by She Wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

"Woah, whats goin' on?" Deadpool asked. He saw some of the people go to the top of the ship. "Oh, what the hell," He said he took a seat on the X jet and buckled up.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 04:47 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan04

"Deadpool take over the controls"
*Storm gets out of her seat and flys to the top of the jet and takes Rayne into arms and then start a rain poor to help decrease the severeness of the explosion,and hopes that Noah and Jason can control the rest of the explosion*

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:41 AM
X-Menfan04 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan04 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Jason nodded, bracing better now that his arms were free, his power helping Noah doubled, holding the explosion in. "Come on. Almost there." He said.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:58 AM
X-Menfan04

*Storm hoped everything would go well.*

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 02:37 AM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Jason may have been able to hold on, he may not have, but two things were conspiring against him that day. Some may say he knew his fate. He was a psychic. But I don't think he did. He could have prevented it. But he was too smart for that. There was a hard gust of wind...and Jason lost his footing, the same wind made the jet lurch beneath him. He landed on his knee, but bounced, again bouncing off his shoulder as the wing shot past beneath him. Blown backwards, he saw his friends become a speck in the distance. He blinked once, and then turned over, and started using his powers. What he used them for, I can't say. It wasn't to slow his fall. It was for something else. I do know what it was for. It was to help his friends. He knew time waited for no man. But death waited for everyone. If it was a hundred deaths it would have been a statisitic. But it was only one. And that's a tragedy.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:13 AM
David Sykes
Payne

Payne was watching out of the window of the X-jet. He heard a thump and saw sumthing fly off of it. Looking closely he saw it was Jason. Payne ran to the hatch and threw it open. He jumped out started to concentrate. Slowly metal wings started to slide out of his back, ripping his jacket. He changed his position to where he gained more distance in a shorter time. He got closer and closer but before he could reach Jason he blacked out. His matalic wings carried him in slow cirlces only slightly faster than a parachute. He wasn't able to stop the inevitable.

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:45 AM
X-Menfan04

*Suddenly the wind picked and Storm came after both of them*
"Hold on!"
*Storm grabs both Jason and Payne and carefully set them on the ground and went back to get the jet*.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 04:56 AM
X-Menfan04

*Storm enters the jet and Deadpool gets up and gos to 2nd control as Storm takes over the jet and leads the jet to the ground near Jason and Payne.*

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:20 PM