KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry Potter and Dumbledore's Secret: book 7

harry Potter and Dumbledore's Secret: book 7
Started by: TigerEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sammii

mint

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 07:54 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Chapter 5 part 2:
Li looked deeply into Harry's eyes.“ I don't know how to explain it without freaking you out.” She said.
Harry looked at her confused. What was she talking about?
“ Harry, I can see pieces of the future.”
Harry's eyes widen in surprise, it made sense, she knew about his dream and the horcruxes.
“ You mean you know what's going to happen with Voldermort?” Harry asked.
“ I said pieces. You're dream was the first one involving Voldermort since his return.” She replied.
“ How do I know you're not lying?” harry asked.
“ Would I lie to you?” She asked.
It was absurd question. He knew she'd never lie. He was just finding it hard to believe.
“ No...” he finally whispered.
Li looked over at the tired face of the boy she loved. He didn't smile or even make a motion of happiness. She felt his pain. He was seventeen, most seventeen year old boys were engaged with girls and having fun, not the fate of humanity.
“ Harry come on...I have an idea.” She finally said.
“ Where we going..I'm not even dressed yet.” he said frantically.
“ Come on, it doesn't matter.”

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 12:26 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

awesome, so this means Li's a Seer?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 10:30 AM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

mint i luv this story

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:15 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lzyjosh
awesome, so this means Li's a Seer?

yah but there;s more to it which yoiu won't find out until....like the end...so....ha! and the s in the fmaily tree mean that they were seers too...so...its a gene thing.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 01:12 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Chapter 5 part 3:
The pair dressed in their pajamas walked silently down the hall, every few steps Li would smile, showing off her pearly white teeth and giggle. She took Harry all the way to the edge of the Lake and told him to stand there and close his eyes.
Li approached Harry carefully and pushed him toward the water. He fell backward into the lake, soaking himself from head to toe.
“What was that for!” he screamed as he stood up in the water.
“ To loosen you up.” She said. She dived into the chilly water, appearing a little ways out. Harry smiled, it had worked, for once harry was focusing on something other then dreams or horcruxes or even school. He swam out to meet Li and kissed her cold lips.
“ Thanks.” he whispered as he pushed her head under.
They spent at least an hour frauliquing in the water, when finally they climbed out into the shore and layed in the sun drying off. Harry rolled over onto his side and looked over at Li, her flannel pj's were clinging to her body and he got the same urge as before.
He slid silently over so he was pressed against her wet body.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 04:33 AM
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

*wolf whistle* sexy...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:10 AM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

Originally posted by TigerEyes
............. They spent at least an hour frauliquing in the water, when finally they climbed out into the shore and layed in the sun drying off. Harry rolled over onto his side and looked over at Li, her flannel pj's were clinging to her body and he got the same urge as before.............

sorry to say this, isnt this the middle of the night?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:18 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Originally posted by IcyMag3
sorry to say this, isnt this the middle of the night?

what no...read back awhile....harry woke at the crack OF DAWN!!!!!! it's morning now!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 11:41 PM
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

holy crap, paiseh embarrasment
i nv read properly

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 02:19 AM
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

please continue. Your story is very good.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:29 AM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookaddict3
bored person who is well

ye please continue reading big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 10:54 PM
bookaddict3 is currently offline Click here to Send bookaddict3 a Private Message Find more posts by bookaddict3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Boobage, can i say that..well been felt up and other boob related things
He pressed all his weight against her body feeling every curve push against him. He leaned over and pressed his lips to hers, french kissing. He felt a fury build inside me, he wanted more...but was afraid to do anything.
Harry slid his left hand up the inside of Li's wet top. She didn't stop him this time. He kept going, until he felt a smooth round breast against his cold hand. He glided his hand over her chest several times, feeling each part. Li eventually stopped him.
“ I hate to ruin it but it's almost lunch time. Hermonie and Ron are probably looking for us by now.” She said.
“ Right.”

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 01:21 AM
rick01666

arrr boo lol wright more i love ur story

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 03:00 AM
rick01666 is currently offline Click here to Send rick01666 a Private Message Find more posts by rick01666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kacey736

does anyone know of a site where we can post stories that we can up with? like our own characters and places and stuff? because i have been working on a stroy and i wanted to show some people what i have... well if you can help thanks

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 03:54 AM
Kacey736 is currently offline Click here to Send Kacey736 a Private Message Find more posts by Kacey736 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

holy
kissing till from dawn to lunch?? WHOA..."exciting"

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 10:20 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Originally posted by IcyMag3
holy
kissing till from dawn to lunch?? WHOA..."exciting"

well actually ti was like earlish morning, to almost lunch so...and they had been in the water for quite some time...so it really isn't thast much.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 06:22 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Chapter 6 part 1:

Harry emerged from his dorm, fully dressed in warm dry clothes. Li was patiently waiting in the common room for him. Her long hair had been pulled back into a pony tail, it was the first time Harry had seen her with a different hair style. Harry took Li's hand and pulled off the couch., they left the common room hand in hand.
When they reached the great hall, it wasn't long before Harry forced his hand out of Li's. She had finally clued in that Harry wasn't ready to tell anyone about them, she step to the side alittle so they weren't so close and walked up to Hermonie and Ron who were indulged in a plate of macaroni and cheese.
“ 'her' y'u 'r'e” Ron said with a mouth full of macaroni.
“ We spend the morning looking for you.” Hermonie added.
“ Oh we were down by the lake.” Harry said smiling.
Hermonie and Ron gave a nervous glance toward each other. Then looked at Li, then at Harry.
“ Harry are you failing to mention something?” Hermonie asked.
“ No!” Harry said quickly.
Li yanked on Harry sleeve, and he turned to her brother Seth standing there. He nodded for him and Li to follow him. He took one final look at Hermonie and Ron and followed him out of the great hall.
“ Harry, it's nice to finally meet you but this is no time for introductions, I've found another Horcruxe!” Seth said.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 07:03 PM
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

*gasp*Gasp*GASP*stiffening*drool*lol*woohoo*slurp*
COOL man!
lol laughing out loud i hope it's clear enuf laughing

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:24 PM
froggigirl5972
insane genius

wicked cool.... i luv it!!! great story...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:36 PM
froggigirl5972 is currently offline Click here to Send froggigirl5972 a Private Message Find more posts by froggigirl5972 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote