KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry Potter and Dumbledore's Secret: book 7

harry Potter and Dumbledore's Secret: book 7
Started by: TigerEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Chapter 6 part 2:

“ So where are we headed?” Li asked eagerly.
“ Wait a second, Seth knows too?” harry asked
“ Not far actually, I've traced Hufflepuff's heirloom to believe it or not Hogsmeade.” Seth said ignoring Harry.
“ Weird. You'd expected it to be somewhere far away.” Li added.
“ Exactly!” Seth said.
“ Excuse me but before we go running off to save the world, I need answers.” Harry yelled.
“ Seth knows Harry, he's my recherche.” Li said.
“ So are you off?” Seth asked.
“ Maybe I should go find this one myself Harry. It could end up being a trap...and we need you around for later.” Li said.
“ What?” Harry asked.
“ Just go with Seth...and help him look for clues in my grandfather's stuff or something...I promise to be back soon.” Li said.
And before Harry could stop her she had run off...to save the world or at least give it hope...

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 12:37 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

sad sad no ones posted a reply *crys*

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 02:57 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kacey736

i didn't know you updated. It is very good.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 03:39 AM
Kacey736 is currently offline Click here to Send Kacey736 a Private Message Find more posts by Kacey736 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dumbledorez.gal
BewareMyRoar--x'

i think your story is very good. its very intreasting. i tryed writing something like it but it mucked up and turned out all wrong. so i wrote DKP, which i have posted a chapter. But anyway its really really good

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/darksidehashotness.gif http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/count.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/untitled.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/insultingparchemtn.gif

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 11:32 AM
dumbledorez.gal is currently offline Click here to Send dumbledorez.gal a Private Message Find more posts by dumbledorez.gal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

wow comments! YAY! i post an update each week for those who haven't figured it out yet..usually it's a thursday! haha i wrote thrustday!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 12:22 AM
sammii

your story is mint xxxx

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 12:30 AM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Chapter 6 part 3:
Harry sulked back to his seat at the gryffindor table. Hermonie gave him a concerning look and went back to her book. He stared down at his completely full plate, but had lost his appetite.
“ hey I'm going to go fly around for awhile.” Harry said. He stood up and left the great hall.
He ran up the flights of stairs until he reach the portrait leading to the gryffindor common room. He weezed out the password and step behind the portrait.
He grabbed his firebolt broom and went down to the grounds. He placed one leg over the broom and pushed off hard. He flew up into the air, higher and higher in the sky.
He flew around in aimless circles. Trying to catch a glimpse of Li coming back from Hogsmeade. He didn't know how she had gotten there, or how'd she'd get back and he didn't really care. All he cared was she got back alive and safe.
He eventually gave up and touched down near the dark forest. He st down on a rock and stared blankly at the trees swaying back and forth.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 07:12 PM
sammii

mint xxx

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 08:34 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smile&LOL

OMG Luv ur story keep posting

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 09:21 PM
Smile&LOL is currently offline Click here to Send Smile&LOL a Private Message Find more posts by Smile&LOL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

AWW NEW FAN! *Hugs everyone*

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 10:54 PM
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

omg i love ur story itz so good
post more pliz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:52 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

(okay to my fans...There will be NO POST this thrusday and next thursday! I'm dedicating my time to my provincal exams (to those who are not in canada FREAKIN HUGE EXAMS!) and will not be able to write anything. I may post this thursday if the week goes good but at this point it doesn't look like it will happen. Thanks for the understanding and see you in Feb!)

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 03:19 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

(I gave in and skipped school so I could write a post..it doesn't feel alright to ignore my fans so here ya go...)

Chapter 6 part 4:
The branches slowly moved left to right slightly hypnotising Harry as he stared. He tried to look away or blink but couldn't. Even when we swore someone was calling his name he didn't take his eyes off the trees. They were calling to him, he didn't quite understand it but decided to listen. He stood on his feet and walked silently forward toward the forest. He stopped briefly on the borderline and pass on.]
Harry weaved his way through the tight trees and bushes. He walked as quietly as possible for at least half and hour. He eventually came to a clearly he didn't recognise from any years previous.
He turned on the spot taking in his surroundings. On his third turn he made his final circle and turned to face a familiar face. Li was standing on the edge of the clearing watching him.
“ So you got my message!” She said contently.
“Message?” Harry asked confused.
Li didn't answer. She just walked humming to herself along the trees. She stopped at a rather large one and leaned on the trunk.
“ Yah, I told you to come here. It's where I'm planning to hide any Horcruxes...” She said. She placed her left hand a knot in the trunk and pushed down hard revealing a small dome on the inside of the tree. She pulled out cup and placed in on the inside of the dome, then leaned on the knot again, closing it off from the world.
“And now we leave as if we know nothing.”
She grabbed hold of Harry's hand and lead him out of the forest.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 12:24 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

(wow i try so hard to get a post out this week and it gets ignored. Proves I shouldn't worry about this week)

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 04:44 PM
sammii

mint xXx

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 08:37 PM
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

i must say the number of ppl reading fanfics have gone down...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 12:37 PM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smile&LOL

i really luv ur story plz post more

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 05:48 AM
Smile&LOL is currently offline Click here to Send Smile&LOL a Private Message Find more posts by Smile&LOL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

(okay short post but i did just finish exams this week and didn't feel like writing. so enjoy what you get...)
Chapter seven part 1:
Chapter seven.
The fall weather faded into the typical winter snow and wind. Each morning Harry woke freezing and would have to bundle up just to step outside his bed.
The school calmed down as it approached winter break, Students no longer hulttled over text books, or frantically tried to learn spells and incantations. Harry enjoyed this free time and spent most of it laying around the common room, Li in his arms, surrounded by friends.
In the last week, it had become physically impossible to avoid not telling any of Harry's friend about His and Li's love affairs. So out of desperation they told them. To Harry's surprise they were thrilled, all but Ginny, who would sit in the corner glaring every so often at Li.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 08:31 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

wait so if this is supposed to be the 7th book you can't just say that hes in love w/ Li and then not say anything about Ginny. It's bad to do that they broke but they still loved each other you can't have sumone else come and take Ginny's place. It just doesnt make sense.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 09:02 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iluvhpsomuch1_7
wait so if this is supposed to be the 7th book you can't just say that hes in love w/ Li and then not say anything about Ginny. It's bad to do that they broke but they still loved each other you can't have sumone else come and take Ginny's place. It just doesnt make sense.

Correction: I can do w.e I want it's my story!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 01:56 AM