KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry Potter and Dumbledore's Secret: book 7

harry Potter and Dumbledore's Secret: book 7
Started by: TigerEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

Im a new fan. I love it great story. Post more soon please.

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 03:19 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

(aww i love new fans!)

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 05:41 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

i love your story its great!! especially with the new characters keep it going Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 10:10 AM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

(thanks alot for the good comments!)

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 05:13 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

are you going to post again??

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:55 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

(not until monday...i'm at my dads adn don't have my stuff here so...yah sorry)

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 07:03 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

k just make sure you post on monday rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 08:11 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 08:19 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

u sed monday

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 08:28 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

ok here's the thing i;m super sick right now and can't hardly type and that sntance took me ten mins literally. so...yah tomorrow for sure.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 03:07 AM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

k just post some more when you can doctor

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 07:51 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

(okay here goes..it kind of sucks but meh)
Harry finally came over the shock and stood to his feet. He dressed in his warmest clothes not sure of how they'd get to Li's House. He grabbed his trunk and dragged it down the stairs to the common room where Li and Ashley were huttled in a corner.
“Finally, come on we're late.” She grabbed the other side of Harry's trunk and help out the common room and out into the grounds.
In the center of the white field stood a large carriage being pulled by three black horses.
“We're taking this to your house?” Harry asked, sort of surprised.
“ No Silly, we're taking this to hogsmeade where we can apperate.” Li responded climbing into the carriage. Harry hosted his trunk up and climbed in after.
To Harry's surprise the carriage was completely full, between all the Dumbledore's, harry and the trunks there was absolutely no room for Harry to sit down. He sighed disappointed and sat down on his trunk.
The ride was short and sweet, and the large group climbed out eagerly. They all quickly looked around and one by one disappeared into thin air.
“ Come on Harry take my hand, I'll guide you there.” Li said smiling.
Harry quite embarrassed he needed assistance took her hand and then they were off.
Harry landed rather hard on the lawn in front of an enormous Victorian style house painted purple with yellow frames.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 11:04 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

(alittle extra for those who might want to see another form of my writting- faith struck in general fiction section is my latest)

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 02:57 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

I liked it update soon!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 10:31 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Chapter seven part 3?:

He stood up, slightly brushing off the dirt on his jeans. He stood slightly shock at the sight before him, since he was unsure of what he expected. He watched Li and her family enter the house one by one, and after a brief moment alone on the lawn, he ran up to join Li.
He opened the large oak front door and stepped inside the tinniest room ever, not only was it crowded with six other people, it was only a few feet in diameter. HE noticed everyone slipping off their shoes and placing them in cubbys with their name above the opening.Harry undid his laces and took off his sneakers unsure of where to put them. He gave up and left them in front of an empty cubby, quickly making sure to follow after Li.
They both stepped through a tiny door in a corner of the “shoe room” into an extravagant living room. The couches were slightly over sized, their walls were decked with paintings and art, each drawn by a family member and some what like the Weasley family each family member had a picture on the far wall with a note of their where abouts. He watched Li's switch from travelling to Home.
“ Oi Li, this the boyfriend?” Screamed a guy from the top of the stairs.
“Alex, shut your trap!” She screamed.
Harry quite taken back by the sudden outburst, took a few steps back and tried to hide. A tall, blond, freckled boy came running down the stairs, grabbing Li around the waist and spinning her around, before walking over to Harry and taking his hand against Harry's will.
“:Hi there Harry, I'm Alex Li's Cousin.” Alex said
“Oh you're more then that, you're my best friend.”

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 03:11 AM
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

WHAT you call that an update lol..

Update soon and check mine out you know what it is

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 03:21 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

i call it a part of an on going story that is never ending in my mind. Sorry yah it's not very exciting or anything but i'm still sick..and wated to get some stuff out there.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 03:49 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

It was okay just not much but at least u updated!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 03:00 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Chapter seven part 4:
Harry sighed to himself and shook Alex's hand before behind pulled off by other people. Finally the tugging and tossing stopped and Li took harry through the house. It was a four storie house, each floor with a bathroom and atleast 3 bedrooms. Harry's room was the smallest room on the top floor right next to Seth's and James' rooms. HE dropped off his trunk and tried to find his way back down stairs. Li soon appeared in a doorway and pulled Harry aside.
“finally time for me.” She said kissing him.
“I know what you mean.” He said smiling, “I'm all familied out.”
Li smiled and giggled slightly. “Well don't worry there isn't anyone left to meet.”

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:01 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

awwwwwwwww i luved it update soon!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 11:22 PM