KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry Potter and Dumbledore's Secret: book 7

harry Potter and Dumbledore's Secret: book 7
Started by: TigerEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

for a second there i thought Harry was losing interest in Li. I think you should have Li fall in love with her cousin that would be kool

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 12:53 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

that would be weird...lol. i love your story! it's so good! please keep posting!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 02:04 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

0okay i just got back form my vacation to california...so i plan to sp0end all day tomorrow on the computer catching up which includes a post!

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 03:31 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Kool cant wait 4 the next post!!!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 01:30 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Harry finally recovered from his family attack and followed Li down the stairs and outside into the yard. It was a vase white covered place. It had many sitting areas and would have thousands of colourful flowers during the summer.
Harry sat down with Li on a brass bench and looked out at the now setting sun. It was cold and damp but Harry felt at home almost like when he was at the burrow.
He stared over at Li's bright face that was smooth and pale. She always made him realise there was still good in this world. He leaned over and pressed his cold lips to her round pink cheek. She smiled and turned to face him.
“yes?” She asked
“nothing...” He replied, forcing his lips to hers. She kissed him back not really resisting, and she would have continued kissing him if Her father hadn't yelled it was dinner.
Harry sighed and pulled away looking back at the house.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 11:02 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~little1~

post more!!!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 08:04 PM
~little1~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~little1~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~little1~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Great!!!Stupid dad!!!lol and update ASAP!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 11:57 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

*~mint as always lol ~*

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 11:17 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snv87_30

Ur story is good. Can't wait for more

Old Post May 4th, 2006 07:05 PM
snv87_30 is currently offline Click here to Send snv87_30 a Private Message Find more posts by snv87_30 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

(okay to my fans: I plan to have ahuge post done by well wednesday at the latest so thanks for holding out.)

Old Post May 7th, 2006 07:15 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

ah wednsday has come and gone...

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:23 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

(yah sorry about that....i'm really trying to get it done but it's taking longer then i thought)

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:40 AM
Namine Etoile
Save us from Ourselves

Ooh. Good story. This is Tasha. Yea.... I'm rubbish.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 04:09 PM
Namine Etoile is currently offline Click here to Send Namine Etoile a Private Message Find more posts by Namine Etoile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Okay so i've been gone for awhile ignoring the computer completely so never finished my train of thought on that post but i'll post what i got.

He stood to his week legs and walked hand in hand back to the house with Li. They stepped into the finest dinning room Harry had ever seen besides the great hall.
The table filled the long room from one end to the other. Each side was packed with chair each filled with a body besides two near Li's Father meant for Li and Him.
The Table was filled with plates and plates of food. Some of which Harry had never even heard of before.
He took his seat near Alex and Li and started to fill his plates with everything within arms reach. Seemed to him everyone was doing the same. He started to shovel in food when Li's Father started to ask questions.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 06:53 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Short but still good update soon! big grin

Old Post May 20th, 2006 02:21 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

NEW POST!
“ So Harry...Did you know I've been told everything about you and Li?” HE looked directly at Harry trying to scare him.
“ No sir, I didn't.” He replied.
“ Yah Ashely says you two are getting pretty close. Do you have plans for my daughter after school? “
“ I dunno sir. I haven't thought that far ahead.” Harry said blushing extremely.
“ So you're saying you started dating my daughter not knowing what you were planning for your future?” Li's Dad David asked.
“ Daddy come on. Why do you do this to every boyfriend or girlfriend we have?” Li said trying to change the topic.
“ Because I care and I like to watch them sweat.” David replied.
“ Dad thats mean and unfair toward the other person.” Li replied. “ What if harry took it seriously and ended up asking me to marry him because he was afraid of what the future involved?”
“ I never said he had to ask you to marry him... I was just.
“ Hey david pass the gravy.” Alex said rather loud. David picked up the saucer and handed it toward him.
“Yes you were dad. I always have to complain about this. You;re so unreasonable. I just...”
“Thanks D.” Alex replied.
“ What's that Alex?” Li's Grandmother yelled from the complete opposite side of the table.
“ I'm not unreasonable. You need to lighten up alittle that's all. Gosh you kids are...” David said directed at Li.
“ I thanked David Grandma.” Alex yelled back at Li's Grandmother.
“What, we're not difficult, if anything we get it from you. God sometimes I wish...” Li yelled.
“ Anyone know where Rachel went?” Seth asked looking under the table.
“ It's definitely not from me it's from your great grandfather Albus. That's what we'd get for living under his roof all these years. If i only could...” David said in a harsh voice back to Li.
“ Yo David, Rachel is missing again.” Alex said trying to help Seth.
“ Don't drag Granddad's good name into this again. All he ever did was help us and keep us from loosing our minds, tho i think he failed...like always you had to...” Li screamed.
“ DAD! Rachel is gone!”
“ We are completely sane, and check under the stairs Seth.” David yelled.
“ Dad I want more potatoes please...” James asked.
“ Sane we're sane..if anything mom was the only sane one.”
“ I...Ask Grandma honey.” David said.
“ Dad stop ignoring me and say what you want to say.” Li said
“David sweetie, James wants more potatoes.” Li's Grandmother said.
“ My god! Every time I bring up mom you go quiet. It's been 10 years since she died get over it!” Li stood up and left.
And just like it began it ended and everyone went back to eating.
(for those who are lost here's the family tree again..mince Alex.)

Albus Dumbledore--Josephine Rose (s)
| |
Claira Ruston--David Dumbledore(s) Freddick Dumbledore
|
(s)David. Jr. Dumbledore -- Jessica Johnson
|
(s)Li Dumbledore, (s)Seth Dumbledore (17, twins), Ashely Dumbledore(16), Kimberly Dumbledore, Luna Dumbledore (14, twins), James Dumbledore(13), Rachel Dumbledore (11)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:33 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Great!!!still an awesome fic!!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 03:44 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

And just like it began it ended and everyone went back to eating.
Harry stood from the table after finishing his meal and quickly ran off to find Li. HE found her curled up in a ball under a tree freezing in the snow.
“You should come inside.” Harry said.
“You know we've never got along.” She replied.
“Who, you and your dad?” Harry asked sitting beside her.
“yah...He's never understood me.” She said. “Or perhaps he doesn't want to because I'm so similar to my mom.”
“What happened to your mom?” Harry asked.
“She died, just after Rachel was born. She wasn't a witch but wasn't exactly mortal, but she got cancer and the pregnancy was to much for her and she died.” Li replied.
“I'm sorry.”
“Don't be Harry, She told me never to be sorry for something I didn't do wrong.” Li replied. She wrapped her Rosy arm around harry and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 01:58 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Really good sorry I didnt post b4 I was busy but so awsum!!!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 09:21 PM
Brit531

This is an awsome story. I cant wait to see what happens. Please post soon.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 03:21 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote