KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry Potter and Dumbledore's Secret: book 7

harry Potter and Dumbledore's Secret: book 7
Started by: TigerEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

OKAY I"M BACK AND HOPEFULLY HERE TO STAY!

Chapter eight:

Harry woke the next morning, hoping the days events would be much easier then the previous nights. He stood out of bed and glanced out his bedroom window onto the snow covered ground. He never felt at home anywhere but here he felt he could perhaps relax and let himself go and concentrate on his task.
He got out of bed and rummaged through his trunk trying to find his clothes for the day. He found a pair of jeans that weren't too torn and a sweater fit for this kind of weather. He opened the door to the hall and attempted to find his way down stairs.
He did get to the bottom floor of the house but with much difficulty. He walked through what seemed to be an empty house until he came across Seth sitting by the fire, trying to solve some puzzle.
“Hey Harry!” Seth said. “ Li and Alex went out for a walk around 7 this morning and should be back soon, the rest are outside playing quiditch in the snow, why don;t you go join them?”
“ No thanks I'll go find some food and go try and find Li.” He replied leaving the room quick.
Harry entered the kitchen and saw Li's Grandmother string blankly out into the garden. He chose to ignore it and opened the giant fridge.
Li looked at the surrounding trees, then back at Alex.
“Alex have you had any luck figuring out the riddle Grand Dad left us?”
“Not really,” Alex replied.
“ Me neither but I'm starting to realize it's surrounding Harry somehow.” She answered.
“ Me too.” He added
“ So what does Harry know but not know that will solve it and put an end to Voldermort's new rein of terror?” She asked
“ No clue.”

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 02:35 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

Interesting!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 02:49 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bassist

I've been reading your story since last summer and i just wanted to say you're a very good writer. i always get bad grades on exams that are nothing but essays. how do you learn to write about a topic that you have no interest in at all , or can you? do you think you'll ever make a book or something like that...because your a great writer.

Joe Kinect

Last edited by bassist on Dec 22nd, 2006 at 03:27 AM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 03:16 AM
bassist is currently offline Click here to Send bassist a Private Message Find more posts by bassist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote