KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Horcruxes

What do you think
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
LOVE IT 24 61.54%
Its alright 8 20.51%
Needs work 3 7.69%
SUCKS 4 10.26%
Total: 39 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Horcruxes
Started by: Regulus A Black

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

Harry was standing behind the mirror after envisioning what might happen if he looked in the eyes of a dead basilisk and decided not to take the chance. He summoned birds and sent them like faux had done five years earlier to peck out their eyes. After the birds arrived all unharmed, Harry jumped out from behind the mirror. He looked up at the basilisk’s all their eyes were pecked out, he was alright, he was alive.

Harry proceeded to walk across the room under the invisibility cloak just incase there was anything else that wasn’t killed yet. He stunned anything he saw move on his way over to the horcrux. He finally reached it, “this can’t be it can it” he thought, “I mean it was pretty easy there must be something else” Harry decided there more then likely wasn’t three rooms full of creatures with 11 basilisks total, there had to be nothing else, so he grabbed the dagger, turned around then he noticed something, the floor around the entire room was erupting into flames, what was he going to do now, he had no way to get out, he was going to die here with the horcrux in his hand, but he wasn’t going to give up that easily. “Accio Firebolt” he said.

“Now what to do while I’m waiting?” he thought. “Well, I’ll need to survive until it gets here, but what to do.” The fire was getting closer he had no idea what to do, he watched as the mirror burnt up in the flames. He did the only thing he could think of in a time like this, he jumped up onto the pedestal where the dagger was, just before the flames reached where he was standing. The flames couldn’t quite reach him on the pedestal. He stood there for what seemed like an hour, then he saw it, his broom was coming, but there was something wrong, it was on fire, and it was about half of its original length. By the time it reached him it was useless.

“Now what” he said, “there is no way I’ll escape this now.” Harry sat there thinking of what to do, “Well if I go down, the horcrux gets melted with me. He threw the dagger down to the ground, and the flames stopped, Voldemort was sure to make sure his horcrux wouldn’t get destroyed here, but whoever took it would. He had an idea “ACCIO dagger” he said. The dagger flew back into his hand. It worked, his idea was going to work, he then threw the dagger as far toward the statue as he could. It hit the ground and the fire stopped. Harry then ran over to where the dagger was.

“Now what” he thought, “As soon as I pick up the dagger, I’m going to be enclosed in flame. No matter where I stand in the room, I will be enclosed in flames. I’ve failed, I can’t figure this one out.” One thing Harry hadn’t realized is that the dagger was made of the exact same metal as the sword was, if he could just get the sword to the room he could place it on the floor and the fire wouldn’t start believing it was the horcrux.

Harry paced back and forth trying to think of a way to get out of there. Harry then had an idea, he ran back to the pedestal, “Maybe the flame freezing charm will get me through here, I mean during the witch hunts that’s what they did to not be hurt by fire.” he said to himself. Harry cast the flame freezing charm on himself. “Accio dagger” he said, the dagger flew to him, as soon as it lifted off the ground, the flames started again.

Once the dagger was in his hand Harry jumped into the fire, he felt a warm tingle, but there was no pain, the only thing he noticed was his cloaks were burning up. Harry slowly walked toward the statue that marked his exit. Looking around him and noticing all the creatures were burning up. He reached the statue and went through the door, the floor here was also flaming. He looked for his way out, there was only one, and it was straight up. “Now how to get out of here” he thought. Then he realized it was starting to get hotter, the flame freezing charm was wearing off. “ASCENDIO” he yelled, and he shot up through the tunnel he had fallen through earlier.

A second later he was in the room where the fake horcrux was. Harry looked around this room was also on fire. The room had collapsed the doors were blocked. It was now starting to hurt. He didn’t have the energy to cast the spell again so he did one last thing, he threw the knife to the ground. The fire stopped, and Harry collapsed.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 10:23 PM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

Y'all are gonna hate me now arent ya

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 10:27 PM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

it was awsome, keep it up

of course I was

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 02:04 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

Good News Bad News

ok, I'll give you the bad news first, I'm gonna be very busy this weekend, starting later today, I won't have much time to write teh next chapter, so it won't be up til like Wednesday.

and now the good news, the current chapter is already on the fourth page of word, and I don't think i'm even a quarter of the way through the chapter, because if you couldn't tell, this chapter is giving background on Peter Pettigrew, because we are suppose to find out more about him in book seven, and this is the best time for it to come into play. so it will possibly be from 12-15 pages in word by the time i am done.

thanks you guys rock

RIP RAB

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 04:50 PM
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

Chapter 17
The tail of the worm

A little boy with brown hair and a rat like face is sitting at his kitchen table after just receiving a letter from an owl. He was scared, he had never seen such a thing, no one in his family was a wizard, nor did he know any. He was frightened to open the letter, but reluctantly he did it.

Mr. Peter Pettigrew

We are glad to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; we look forward to seeing you on September the first for our welcome ceremonies. Enclosed is a list of school supplies that you will need, as well with instructions to get to the train.

Sincerely Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster

“A school for wizards” he thought, “What kind of prank is this, I bet my brother put some people up to it. I know there is no such thing as magic. But, I’ll go along with his joke to get him back by faking I believe the whole thing.”

Peter opened the letters that were enclosed; there was a list of books, and supplies he would need with the place where he could get them, and how to get in, a place known as Diagon Alley. There was also a letter concerning how to get onto the train, it said you needed to go to platform nine and three quarters, and to get onto the platform you need to run straight at the barrier between platforms nine and ten.

He didn’t tell his parents about the letter because he didn’t want to get him in trouble, but he figured since he lived within walking distance of both the address of Diagon Alley and King’s Cross Station, he would go with his brother and then tell him he was stopping off at “Diagon Alley” to make his brother believe that Peter had fallen for the prank, then after his brother disappeared he would run off to the library grab some books, then whittle a stick down to look like a wand, and tell his brother he had gotten the stuff for his “new” school.

It was currently June 14 so he figured he had a few weeks before he had to do anything. After a week of enjoying summer break Peter decided to put his plan into motion. He grabbed his brother and told him he needed to go shopping to get his supplies for school, and asked that his brother would go with him. His brother agreed, and Peter took him down to the place where Diagon Alley is suppose to be, behind a pub called The leaky cauldron, which he had never heard of.

Upon arriving at the address he looked up and noticed the sign for the pub. “Wow it’s actually here” he thought, “my brother is being more elaborate then he has ever been.” “This is where I need to go” Peter said to his brother Andy.

“There’s nothing here though,” Andy said, “how are you going to get something here?”

“Can you not see the sign for the Leaky Cauldron, the pub I need to go behind to get into Diagon Alley?” Peter said.

“Ok Pete, I think it’s time to get you home, you are making things up again.” Andy said.

“Didn’t you send me the letter telling me all about this stuff?” Peter asked

“Letter? I didn’t send you a letter.” Peter then took the letter out of his pocket and showed it to his brother. His brother took it and read. “Not me, it actually looks genuine.”

“He’s playing a trick on me now” Peter thought, “Oh well lets play along.”

“That guy has a weird name, what kind of name is Albus? Who would give their child a name like that?” Andy said. Andy then looked up and noticed something he hadn’t seen before, a sign that read “The Leaky Cauldron” “Hey Pete, what do you know the pub is here after all. Let’s check this out.”

“Ok, Now I know he is pranking me.” Peter thought, “Alright” he said. The two then entered the pub, it was quite different then anything they had ever seen, and so were the people, the people were wearing bright colored cloaks and drinking things such as Butter Beer, and Fire whiskey. “Ok Andy” Peter said, “This is getting old, you really put a lot of work into this.”

“I told you Pete, I didn’t send you that letter. Let’s ask somebody where we go to get to Diagon Alley.” Andy said. Andy looked around the room and found somebody that looked knowledgeable; he was an old man with a white beard and hair that went halfway down his back. He was wearing a blue cloak and had half moon spectacles. He reminded Andy of Merlin from stories he had heard.

“Excuse me sir,” Andy said, “can you tell my brother and I how to get to Diagon Alley?”

“Ahh, it is very simple, come with me, do you have your letter from Hogwarts?” The old man said.

“No, but my brother does, he got the letter about a week ago.” Andy said.

“May I see the letter?” The old man asked Peter.

“Yes sir.” Peter handed the man the letter and he opened and took out the part that said how to get into Diagon Alley. He handed that back to Peter.

“That is all you will need, now just go back through this door behind me, and you will see a room, and with that letter see the bricks you need to tap. In fact, I think I may come with you, I need to get some things, and I’m sure you could use the tour.”

The old man took them into the back room where they could see the bricks that needed to be tapped to get in, he tapped them and stepped back, the bricks started moving revealing what seemed to be a shopping center behind, it was packed with all sorts of weird shops for things they had never heard of. The people were all in cloaks of different colors, the little kids were running down the alley to a small store, they were talking and Peter caught a little of what they said.

“Did you hear?” one little boy with shaggy black hair who appeared to be about Peter’s age, “They have a new model out, it’s suppose to be faster then anything ever.”

Peter had no idea what they were talking about, but supposed it was something to do with transportation. He looked down the street and saw a huge white building that seemed to be extremely well protected. “Sir” he asked the old man, “what is that building down the street” he said pointing to it.

“That’s Gringotts bank.” He said, "that’s where we need to go first, to get you some money to buy your supplies. The old man took them to the bank where Peter and his brother were surprised to see Goblins, and that the money was different, gold galleons, silver sickles, and bronze knuts. Peter was all very curious to this whole place. The old man took them to Madame Malkin’s Robe’s for all occasions, Ollivanders wand shop, and Flourish and Blotts to get him everything he needed.

“I need to go” the old man said, “it was nice to meet you Mr. Pettigrew. I expect to get to know you a lot better very soon.” Then the old man called his phoenix, and grabbed his tail and disappeared.

Peter looked at his list and realized he still needed a cauldron, and dragon hide gloves, but he had no idea where to get them. Then he saw that same little boy who was talking about broomsticks earlier carrying a bunch of supplies. “Excuse me” Peter said, “can you tell me where I need to go to get a cauldron and dragon hide gloves?”

“Yes come with me, I was headed there now.” He said. The young boy led Peter and his brother to the Apothecary. “This is it, you get everything you need for potions class in here, except the book of course. Is this your first year to Hogwarts?”

“Yes, I suppose so; nobody in my family has ever gone before.”

“So you’re a muggle born then?”

“What’s a muggle born?” Peter asked.

“A witch or wizard born to non-magic parents.” The boy replied.

“Then I suppose I am, and what are you?”

“I’m a pureblood, the name is James Potter. How bout you?”
“Name is Peter Pettigrew. I overheard you talking about something earlier, about something being the fastest yet, what was that?” Peter asked.

“Oh, a broomstick, it’s a pity they won’t let us first years have our own broomsticks, but I will be getting one next year, my family can get it for me for my birthday next year. Speaking of family, I need to get home, So I guess I’ll see you on September first.”

Peter finished getting the supplies he needed in diagon alley, and found a place and bought a trunk to put them in. Then he and Andy carried the load home. He was worried what his parents would say to all of this. When he told his parents, they were excited. When September first came, his parents were glad to take him to king’s cross station to send him off.

Peter found himself on platform nine and three quarters, laughing at himself for ever believing it was a prank. He stared at the beautiful scarlet steam engine, before boarding it. Once on the train he went looking for a place to sit, he found a cabin that had only one other occupant, a young boy with greasy black hair and a hook nose.

“May I sit here?” Peter asked.

“I guess” The young boy said.

“My name is Peter Pettigrew; this is my first year to Hogwarts.”

“Mine as well, my name is Severus Snape.”

“Nobody in my family has ever gone to hogwarts, I’m the first.”

“GET OUT YOU FILTHY MUDBLOOD” Snape said. “How dare you contaminate me with your presence!

Peter ran out of the cabin scared. “This is going to be just like regular school” Peter thought, “Everybody is going to hate me because I’m different.” Peter began looking for a new cabin to sit in. He found one that had two other occupants, both his age. He heard them talking,
“So Remus,” the young boy with black hair said, “what house do you think you’ll get?”

“Well, most of my family has been in Gryffindor, so probably that Gryffindor. What about you Sirius?”

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:18 PM
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

“Well, I hope it isn’t based on family, my entire family has been in Slytherin, and I’m nothing like my family, I would want to be in Gryffindor.” Sirius then noticed Peter out of the corner of his eye, “come in, join us” he said, “My name is Sirius Black, and that there is Remus Lupin.”

“I’m Peter Pettigrew.” Peter said, as he entered the cabin, “I’m the first one in my family to ever come to Hogwarts, what are these houses you are talking about?”

“At Hogwarts, there are four houses,” Sirius started, “the first years are sorted into these four houses at the beginning of the year, the houses act as a ‘family’ while we are at school. The houses are Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, and Slytherin. Each house usually has unique characteristics of their students. Ravenclaw is known for being intelligent, Hufflepuff for loyalty, Gryffindor for bravery, and Slytherin for cunning. But there are also other things the houses are known for, well mainly Slytherin and Gryffindor. Slytherin is known for people usually thinking they are superior and can be a bit angry, Gryffindor, well is mainly more known for a certain person that was in the house, Albus Dumbledore, the current headmaster, and greatest wizard that ever lived.”

“Wow,” Peter said, “I think I’d like Gryffindor over any of those, back at my old school, everybody always picked on me and called me a coward, it would be nice to be in a house of brave people.” Just then a young boy with shaggy black hair walked in behind Peter, Sirius jumped up.

“James, I was wondering when you were going to find us, this is Remus Lupin, he seems really nice, and this is…”

“Peter Pettigrew, we’ve met already, back at diagon alley, It’s nice to see you again Peter, Sirius and I have been friends for years, both our families are pureblood’s so we ran into each other while visiting Hogwarts, and became great friends.”

They all sat and talked the rest of the way to Hogwarts. They got off the train and heard a booming voice, “first years this way” said the man who was twice as tall as a normal man, and about five times as wide. The four of them followed the giant man to the edge of the lake and saw lots of boats, “Four to a boat” the giant man said. The four then climbed into one of the boats, and the sailed across the lake.

After reaching the castle, all the first years were greeted by a Stern looking woman. “I am Professor Minerva McGonagall,” she said, “if you will follow me into the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses.” She then proceeded to tell them the exact same thing about houses that Sirius had told Peter on the train.

“Told you so” Sirius said everybody laughed that Sirius knew this speech word for word.

Professor McGonagall then led them into the Great Hall where they were sorted into their houses. The a’s went quickly, and pretty soon it was Sirius’ turn, Sirius looked over at the Slytherin table where he had family sitting there, then went up and sat on the stool, while they placed the sorting had on his head, the hat took a while, deliberating between Gryffindor and Slytherin. After about five minutes the hat finally shouted “Gryffindor” Sirius sighed in relief. The rest of the class was finally sorted, and the four friends that had ridden the train together were all in Gryffindor.

Peter was excluded from most things by the other three, just because he wasn’t as skilled as they were, they would be off practicing more advanced magic, as Peter watched from a distance. Nobody would allow Peter to hang out with them, except for James, Sirius, and Lupin. Peter learned slowly but was able to keep up with most in his class, all except for the advanced few, such as James, Sirius, and Lupin, and a few other from other houses.

As the year went by, James, Sirius, and Peter noticed that Lupin would disappear once a month. Strangely enough it was always around the time of the full moon. He always claimed he was sick, but they didn’t believe him, eventually they figured out what was going on, Lupin was a werewolf, and they took him to the shrieking shack to transform so everybody would be safe. One night around Halloween, they confronted him about it.

“Lupin, where do you really go once a month, when you’re ‘sick’ it wouldn’t be the shrieking shack would it?” James asked.

“Shrieking shack, that place is haunted, I wouldn’t go there even if…”

“You were a werewolf?” Sirius asked.

“Now, that’s crazy.” Lupin said.

“Don’t play dumb with us Remus, we aren’t stupid, we figured it out. You always leave around the time of the full moon, you always look a little weak afterwards, and a werewolves howl would make a building sound like it was haunted.” James said.

“Just be straight forward with us.” Sirius said.

“Ok, fine, but you can’t tell anybody. If people found out I’d be kicked out of school.” Lupin said.

“So now all we need is a way to hang out with you while you are a werewolf, but you’d attack us unless we could control you.” Sirius said.

Peter then spoke up, “What if we became animagi? Then we could turn into animals and run around the school with him. And if we become big enough animals, we can keep him under control.”

“That’s a great idea, but that will take years.”

The three all practiced becoming animagi for the next few years, and by their third year they had become animals. Sirius had become a large black dog, James had become a magnificent stag, and Peter had become a small little rat.

“It’s good one of you is small,” Lupin said, “somebody will need to hit the knot on the whomping willow to demobilize it.”

Years went by and it was now the seventh year in Hogwarts. For Peter, years of despair, of always being looked down on and having very few friends, who now at times scared him, and he barely saw them anymore since Sirius and Remus were trying to prevent James from doing something stupid, to Severus Snape. Even though none of them liked him, they didn’t want James to be expelled, and with Peter being slower then the others, it was hard for him to keep up with them, although he always enjoyed the nights of the full moon, when they would explore the castle, they now were finishing up a magical map of the grounds. They knew every entrance and exit to the castle.

He was friends with them because they were powerful, and they protected him from day one, when he was kicked out of a compartment for being a muggle born, and they had invited him to sit with them. Now they were scaring him, he had been a little annoying to them, and now they were being a little meaner to him, and they were suppose to be his friends. But, he needed all the protection he could get, he wasn’t a very powerful wizard, and didn’t have any friends; he always went to those more powerful then him.

They were all about to take their N.E.W.T.S in a few weeks, and James had the grades for being an Auror, and Sirius and Lupin were well set to go into whatever they wanted as well. Peter on the other hand barely had the grades to get out of the school. He knew he needed to stay with them to be protected throughout his life. He stayed with them for the next few years as they each began working for a career, which work was tragically cut short by the emergence of a man calling himself Lord Voldemort, all four joined the Order of the Phoenix, which was started by their former headmaster, Albus Dumbledore.

Then one day, Peter saw the power of this Lord Voldemort, and knew if he really wanted protection he must go to him, but he needed to keep it secret, so as not to lose his few friends. One night, Peter left the headquarters early, and went searching for Voldemort, being in the Order, he knew who some of the death eaters were, and figured if he could find them, he could find Voldemort. Peter started his search by going to the Malfoy’s house.

Peter knocked on the door, a few seconds later, Narcissa came to the door. “What do you want?” she asked him.

“I’m looking for your husband; I’d like to speak with him.” Peter said.

“I know you are on the side against Voldemort, I will not let you see my husband.” Narcissa said.

“Ah, but that is why I am here, I wish to change sides, become a spy for Lord Voldemort. I find it best to be on the correct side of the war.” Peter said.

“Find, I will get my husband, but be warned, try anything, and he will kill you on the spot.”

Narcissa went back into the house and retrieved her husband. She told him what was going on, and to have his wand ready just in case. After all, she didn’t want to be widowed so young. When Lucius arrived at the door, he had his wand drawn ready to attack.

“Please” Peter said, “take me to your master, that I may join him.”

“Hand me your wand first.” Lucius said. Peter did as he was told. “follow me” Peter and Lucius walked away from his house. Lucius then stopped and picked up an old can lying on the ground. “PORTUS” he said. “grab on” Again Peter did as he was told. They disappeared; Peter felt like he was flying through the air, a moment later they were in a graveyard. “Follow me” Lucius said again. Peter followed him up to a large house.

“This is where it all began” Lucius said. “This is the house where Lord Voldemort was born.”

Peter just walked quietly behind him, looking around at everything. Fearing for what might happen if his friends found out he did this. Peter took in the house, it was huge. Voldemort’s parents must have been rich, he thought.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:20 PM
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

“Go inside and up the stairs. Once up stairs proceed down the hallway to the room on the far end, once there, knock twice. That will signify to him you want to join him. Wait until he says ‘enter’ once that is said, enter the room, and bow down and kiss the hem of his robes. That will prove your loyalty to him. He will then ask you a series of questions, answer honestly; the Dark Lord knows when you are lying.”

Peter again did as he was asked. He went inside and walked slowly up the stairs. The house was dark, and Peter swore he saw a snake slithering in the shadows. Once up the stairs he proceeded down the long dark hallway, he looked down at the end of the hallway, it was long, and again he swore he saw a snake enter the room. Then he heard the snake hissing. It’s talking to him he thought. Peter reached the doorway, and knocked twice.

Inside the room, the dark lord was conversing with his snake Nagini. “You were right; he isn’t one of mine, yet. Apparently he would like to be though.”

“Shall I scare him?” Nagini hissed.

“That won’t be necessary.”

Peter heard all that hissing, and wondered if the Dark Lord really could understand the snake, and speak its language. He started realizing just how powerful the Dark Lord really was, he became over excited. Just then he heard a voice from inside. “Enter” Peter slowly opened the door and walked in. He bowed down then went over and kissed the hem of the Dark Lord’s robes.

“Now, why did you come here?” The Dark Lord asked.

“I wanted to join you, my Lord.” Peter answered.

“Why now, why not when I first began.”

“My friends fooled me into believing you were wrong.”

“Don’t lie to me, now tell me why now?”

“Because of your power master.”

“So tell me, why should I allow you to become a death eater?”

“Because I can be a spy for you, tell you what the Order is going to do.”

“Somebody will find out, and you will die, and what good would that do me, I might as well just kill you now.”

“No, master, you can teach me to hide it, I know you can.”

“Fine, I will teach you tonight, if you tell me what the order is up too.”

“They are assembling an army as large as they can, of all sorts of creatures, they started tonight, I was supposed to be going to the giants, but I wanted to join you. They expect me to be gone for a week. I have time to learn master.”

“You seem scared Peter, why are you scared.”

“My friends, if they find out they will kill me. James Potter, Sirius Black, and Remus Lupin.”

“Let’s begin Peter.”

The dark lord trained him for the entire week, how to fight, and how to guard his mind. After the week was over, Peter returned to the Order. Upon his arrival he found out that his friend James was getting married, to the girl he liked back at Hogwarts, Lily Evans. The wedding was to be that week. Sirius was to be best man, and Remus and Peter to be the groom’s men.

The wedding went off well, and nobody suspected anything of Peter being a spy for Voldemort. The dark mark on his arm burned. Since he was alone, he left to be at the side of his master.

“Peter,” Lord Voldemort said, “I want to know every move Dumbledore makes. Whether it is Order related or not.”

“Yes master, I will let you know as soon as I do.”

“You may go back, Peter.”

“Thank you master.” Peter said, and he kissed the hem of his master’s robe before going back to headquarters.

A few months passed, and Peter had information on Dumbledore to tell his master. Dumbledore was going to interview a new teacher for Hogwarts. A teacher one of the death eaters had had a few experiences with as a kid. Sybill Trelawney. Peter told his master what was going to happen, and Voldemort decided to send a spy to listen and watch Dumbledore.

“Peter you are doing well, please inform me of anything else that is going on with him.”

“Well, he is getting ready to go back to Hogwarts to resume his position as headmaster. He also says they still need a new defense against the dark arts teacher. Mentioned he has needed one every year for a while now.”

“Is that it Peter?”

“That’s all I can think of right now.”

“Very well, you may go.”

A few days later Peter was sitting in the kitchen of headquarters, when his arm burned. He quickly got up and left he told everybody he was going to go take a nap, he went up to his room and apparated to the Dark Lord’s side. “Peter, during the interview, we got part of a prophecy, we didn’t get it all, all I know is that the one person with the power to defeat me will be born next month to parents who have defied me three times, that’s only two families, the Potters and the Longbottom’s. Tell me which of those families is expecting a child, and when.”

“Both master, and both at the end of the month.”

“Then I must choose which one I believe it is, what are their bloodlines?”

“Well, Potter would be a half-blood, and Longbottom would be a pureblood.”

“Thank you Peter. Let me know if they plan to do anything with the families, I am sure since the prophecy was made to Dumbledore, he will be planning something to protect both families.”

“Well I did hear something about the fidelius charm.”

“In that case, I want you to make sure you become the Potter’s secret keeper.”

“But they will surely pick Sirius Black.”

“Don’t allow that to happen.”

“I’ll do it master, I will not let you down.”

“If you do, it will be your life.”

Peter went back to headquarters and searched Sirius out, a couple months had past, and little Harry Potter was now about four months old. They were keeping him in headquarters for now as well as little Neville Longbottom.

“The Potters are planning on moving their son to their house aren’t they?” Peter said.

“Yes they are, but Dumbledore won’t let them do it for at least another couple months.” Sirius said.

“They are planning on making you secret keeper aren’t they?”

“Yes they are, how did you know?”

“Well, you are his godfather so it only makes sense that they would choose you. Which also means that Lord Voldemort would also suspect they had made it you? I would think you need to talk them out of it so Voldemort doesn’t know who to go after.”

“I see what your saying, be smarter then Voldemort, choose somebody he would never suspect. Somebody, somebody like you Peter, I will tell them to make it you.” Sirius went and told the Potter’s his idea and the reasoning for it, the Potter’s agreed.

“Peter,” James said, “We want to make you our secret keeper because Voldemort wouldn’t suspect you meaning you we wouldn’t ever be revealed. That is if you want to be Peter.”

“Of course I’ll do it for you James, you were my first real friend ever.” Peter said.

A few months passed, and the Potter’s were ready to take their son home, they had Dumbledore cast the spell, and they made Peter the secret keeper. Harry was now about a year old, that night Peter went to his master unannounced.

“Master it worked, the Potter’s have made me their secret keeper.”

“Excellent, I will go tonight, now tell me where they are.” Peter told him and then left. Later that night, their were rumors that Voldemort died, and that it was Peter’s fault the Dark Lord fell. Peter knew that the death eaters would be after him so he started to run away. After a few minutes of running, he was caught by an old friend, Sirius Black.

“Peter you told him, how could you have told him, it’s all my fault for telling the Potter’s to make you secret keeper, and now they are dead, well you are about to join them. Just then Peter cast the killing curse behind his back and cut off a finger as he transformed into the rat he was. Sirius just sat there laughing as all the muggles watched him, they had just seen him murder thirteen people.

Peter went into hiding with a wizard family, who turned out to have seven red haired children, one about Harry’s age, he had seen the parents at headquarters every once in a while, but nobody but James, Sirius and Lupin knew he was an animagi. He could hide here until his master returned.

Years passed, and Scabbers, as Peter was know called, was in his second child’s hand in the family. His new owner’s name was Ron, and Ron was best friends with Harry Potter, and had been for almost three years now. Then one night, it was revealed by Remus Lupin who was defense against the dark arts teacher, and Sirius Black who had escaped from Azkaban, that Scabbers was no ordinary rat, that he in fact was human. Peter escaped that night and returned to his master who he heard was still out there, that he wasn’t dead he just didn’t have a body. Harry Potter had saved his life that day, and now Peter owed him.

The current Peter Pettigrew lay in his bed thinking of everything that happened because of him, and of what he needed to do to repay Harry. He decided, he would wait until Harry was ready to attack Lord Voldemort, then on that day Peter would sacrifice himself to save Harry. So that the Dark Lord would fall, once and for all.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:21 PM
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

If you are reading, please make comments, good or bad, I like to see what you guys think. Thanks guys

RIP RAB

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 05:22 PM
Sirius_Rulez

its really good, keep going.
and i hope Pettigrew ends up dying like he deserves too.

of course I was

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 06:14 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

Chapter 18
Christmas at the House of Black

Ron, Hermione and Ginny were now frantic; they hadn’t seen Harry in almost three days. They told McGonagall that he was out and that he needed to extend what he was doing. Now they were worried, for some reason they couldn’t get back into the Room of Requirement. They had no idea why, but the room automatically locked itself once the horcrux was removed from its pedestal. The only way to open it now was to speak parsel tongue as you were walking around, and since none of the three knew that or could speak it, they couldn’t get in.

Inside the room, Harry was still lying unconscious he had been there for three days the fire had really got to him, and the freezing charm had taken a lot out of him. Harry finally awoke a day later, he didn’t realize how long it had been, the last thing he remembered was throwing the knife down to stop the fire. The question now was did he have enough strength to cast the freezing charm again, and to make it out of the room. Harry summoned all his strength and cast he freezing charm on himself. He bent over picked up the knife, then realized he was trapped. He put the knife back down. “REDUCTO” he yelled, and a huge place of the debris flew back into the first room, big enough for him to make it threw. He noticed the room was starting to cave in, this was his last chance. He bent over picked up the knife again and ran for the opposite side of the room, once there he dove threw the small hole he had created.

He was now in the room where he had started, the floor here was not on fire. He searched the room for Draco’s invisibility cloak knowing he was going to need it to get back without everybody seeing him. His clothes and invisibility cloak had burnt up in the fire. He couldn’t find it. There was only one choice left for him, and it would take a powerful bit of magic to do it. He needed to cast the disillusionment charm on himself so he would be like a chameleon. Harry took all the energy he had and cast the charm on himself. He then continued on his way to the other side of the room and walked out the door. Harry ran back to his dormitory and threw on some clothes then removed the charm from himself.

Ron, Hermione and Ginny were still in McGonagall’s office explaining that they had lied to McGonagall and that they were worried about Harry, they knew something had happened. Just then there was a knock on Professor McGonagall’s door. “Enter” she said. Harry walked threw the door.

“You’re alive” Ginny yelled, and she ran over and hugged and kissed Harry.

“Yeah, you guys only left me a couple hours ago.”

“Umm, Harry we left you four days ago, we tried coming back for you but we couldn’t get into the room. Hermione said.

“I’ve been gone four days?”

“Yes you have.” Hermione said.

“Mr. Potter, would you like to inform me of where you were for the past four days?” McGonagall said.

“Minerva, let’s not ask where Harry was.” Came a voice from above, it was Dumbledore’s portrait.

“Fine Mr. Potter, you are excused for the past few days. Christmas break starts tomorrow, I expect to see you back at headquarters for Christmas.”

“Yes Professor, and I was wondering if we could have Regulus’s funeral while we are on break. He died protecting me a couple days ago.”

“Of course Potter, and I think it would be great to bury him at his former house.”

With Christmas break starting, and everybody knowing the school may be unsafe, everybody was going home. The DA was all invited to go to the House of Black for Christmas if they wanted, Neville, and Luna were the only ones who accepted the invitation. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Neville, and Luna all packed their bags and met in the great hall at noon on the first day of break. They ate lunch together then headed to the house of black.

Once there they were greeted by the rest of the Order. Harry had sent Regulus’s body a couple day’s in advance. Remus was the first one to speak to him.

“Harry, I need to talk to you for a minute if I can.”

“Of course Lupin” Harry said. Harry followed Lupin out of the kitchen and upstairs to the room where Harry had stayed two years previous at the beginning of his fifth year.

“Harry, I would like to discuss something with you.” Lupin said, “with your parents, Sirius, and Dumbledore all dead now, that places me in charge of you since you are of age and even though you are of age, and I can’t force you to do anything, I will act as a parent when you need one. I will also give you advice and my opinion on things when I feel it will benefit you.”

“Ok Lupin, sounds good, may I go now?”

“Not yet, I feel that you shouldn’t go back to school after Christmas break is over. I know that you found the Horcrux that was there and I see no reason for you to go back now. There are spells that I can teach you so you receive all your lessons here if you want. That way you still learn everything you would at school, but have the protection of the Order with you, and of course as always, your friends are welcome to stay as well. I want you to think about it during break and let me know before break is over.”

“I will, and Lupin stay out of my head, or at least teach me Occlumency.”

“Agreed, I’ll teach you during break. Oh and Harry, what have you done with the dagger?”

“Nothing yet, haven’t had the chance.”

“Well in that case we will figure that out as well during break. Let’s get back to the rest of the group, Christmas is in a few days and we should be celebrating now.”

Harry and Lupin joined the rest of the group for dinner that night. The funeral for Regulus would be in the morning. After dinner, everybody wanted to catch up on what was going on, and find out how much longer before the Order could launch an attack. Harry was in the middle of explaining he would let them know when they could attack when an owl burst into the kitchen and dropped a letter on Remus’s lap.

Remus opened it and read, after reading it; he said “We need to leave here after the funeral tomorrow. Don’t ask questions I will explain when I can, as for now, everybody needs to go pack their bags. Harry, I’m going to need your help with something if you can come with me.”

Harry followed Remus out the door and upstairs. “What is it this time Lupin?”

“Harry, I’m going to tell you something and you must promise me you will keep it secret.”

“Ok, I promise.”

“I’m not going to be taking my potion tonight, the full moon is in a couple days, I’ll need you to stop me from taking the potion I have my reasons for not taking it. Also, Harry I won’t be coming with you guys tomorrow.”

“What do you mean you won’t be coming with us tomorrow? We don’t even know where we are going without you.”

“That’s just it Harry, if nobody knows where to go, then NOBODY will know where you are at.” Lupin said.

“I don’t get what you are trying to say.”

“The reason everybody is leaving and I won’t be taking my potions for the next few days the death eaters know where we are, they are planning an attack on Christmas day. As a werewolf I will be more dangerous then what they will be expecting. They expect to find a house of wizards celebrating Christmas instead of a house with just a wild werewolf.”

“So in other words, to protect us from the death eaters, you are sending us off with no idea of where we are going and staying here to fight off the death eaters?”

“Exactly Harry, but you have to understand why.”

“I think I get it.”

“I’ll need you to make sure everybody gets out.”

“I’ll do it.” Harry agreed, “but I’m going to help you.”

“No Harry, you won’t be safe if I’m a werewolf. I need you to promise me you won’t stay or come back.”

“I promise,” Harry lied. Harry was planning on getting the DA to hang back and surprise the Death Eaters after they surprised the Order. They would wait a while, knowing that the death eaters would attack at night.

Harry told the DA about his plan that night. “Harry,” Hermione said, “if Lupin doesn’t want us there, then I’m sure he has a good reason. We aren’t going.”

“Besides, Mum wouldn’t let me and Ginny go.” Ron said.

“Well, Neville, Luna, what about you guys.’ Harry said.

“Sorry Harry,” Neville said, “Grandma is supposed to be joining us tomorrow I need to go home and tell her we are leaving.”

“Yeah, Harry sorry,” Luna said. “I agree with Hermione, if Lupin doesn’t want us there then we shouldn’t be there.”

“Fine, I’ll go by myself” Harry said. “I don’t need you guys anyway you’d probably just get in my way.”

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 05:20 PM
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

The next day they held the funeral for Regulus it was a quick short ceremony since most didn’t know him well. Then they all grabbed their bags and left, nobody noticed when Remus doubled back and returned to the house. The rest just blindly went where ever they allowed themselves to be led. All of them were under the disillusionment charm, so they would not be seen by muggles while flying in the daylight and the death eaters wouldn’t see them either.

It got dark and they were still all flying away, everybody had borrowed a broom from the school if they didn’t have their own, McGonagall had gone back to the school to get them for those who needed them. Harry took this opportunity to turn around and head back; he had his invisibility cloak with him. Nobody noticed Harry leave either.

Back at the house of black Lupin had transformed into a werewolf, he was prowling around the house. Every once in a while he would leap toward the house elf heads on the wall while passing them. Just then the death eaters broke into the house, ready to surprise the order, and to their surprise they were all gone. While Crabbe was looking through the house, Lupin jumped over the stairs and landed on him with his claws out, he then began to tear into him.

The rest of the death eaters hadn’t heard anything eventually Crabbe was dead, and half eaten. When another death eater walked in assuming the werewolf was Greyback, he ignored it. He then began to climb the stairs and Lupin was right behind him. This time when the death eater was attacked he screamed, Lupin had him dead just as the others arrived. This time Greyback also entered the scene so the death eaters had no question that this one wasn’t loyal to the Dark Lord, they all stayed back while Greyback went after him. Greyback and Lupin fought for a while eventually Lupin came away with Greyback dead; Lupin was seriously injured now and couldn’t run very fast. Then one of the death eaters just decided to finish this. “AVADA KEDAVRA” He yelled and Lupin fell over dead.

Peter Pettigrew then came out, he had been leading this mission so he took charge, “There is nobody here let’s leave.” The death eaters followed his orders and they all walked out the door and were disapparating away just as Harry arrived, he was able to stun one before he was able to disapparate. The rest got away, Harry landed on the ground and ran over to him, it was somebody he didn’t know, but was the same death eater that had killed Lupin. Harry bound him then made his broom a portkey and sent him to the Ministry of Magic, with a note saying he was a death eater sent to them courtesy of Harry Potter.

Just then Harry realized what it meant that all the death eaters were leaving, Lupin must be dead. He walked through the front door and saw two dead men, and two dead werewolves. Harry noticed one looked different then the other werewolf, it had a different look in it’s eye like it had been killed by a spell instead of another werewolf. Harry went over to it and cried, the sun started to rise, and the werewolf changed back into Lupin’s dead body. “This is the Worst Christmas ever” Harry said to himself, “These death eaters are going to pay.”

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 05:21 PM
Brit531

I Love It. Keep paosting please

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 12:04 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

i luv it, its so awsome. please keep poasting

of course I was

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 10:14 AM
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

one questions, since when does posting have an a in it? lol

RIP RAB

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 10:30 PM
Sirius_Rulez

i dont get it

of course I was

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 05:49 AM
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

both you and Brit531 put an a in the word posting she spelled it paosting and you spelled it poasting i didn't know there was an a in the word

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 05:53 PM
Brit531

yea i noticed that but really didn't care to fix it

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 06:34 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hplver4life

dude ur like the best writer i just love ur story

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 08:46 PM
hplver4life is currently offline Click here to Send hplver4life a Private Message Find more posts by hplver4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

thanks the next chapter should be up by tomorrow evening at the latest by 8pm central time at the earliest

RIP RAB

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 08:53 PM
hplver4life

that great i can't wait

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 09:16 PM
hplver4life is currently offline Click here to Send hplver4life a Private Message Find more posts by hplver4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote