KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter: Book Seventh

Harry Potter: Book Seventh
Started by: hotsauce6548

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (72): « First ... « 68 69 [70] 71 72 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by H. S. 6
They would be like the children of two Brangelina's.

Except that would be incest.

Yucky.

I'll try, but summer around here usually means parties, as in, not in front of computers. stick out tongue
dont mind my little brother (dragon boy ) he has a potter addiction ....he came here looking for a fix.....my family is thinking of doing an intervention and taking his box set away

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...logId=534702160

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 07:07 AM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mister X

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this or not but Luna is the same age as Ginny and would not have arrived early with the other seventh years. Also Katie Bell is a year older than Harry and would have already graduated from Hogwarts. Just a head up, as those were the only two mega mistakes I saw beside basic grammer and spelling, and for that you'd have an editor. Ha Ha. Also This is my first ever post here, so that should tell you just how much I am enjoying this alternate version of Book 7. I'm a man of nearly 19 years and yet I can't wait for Movie 5 or the real Book 7. Yay Yay.

Last edited by Mister X on Jun 25th, 2007 at 07:53 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 07:51 PM
Mister X is currently offline Click here to Send Mister X a Private Message Find more posts by Mister X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mister X
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this or not but Luna is the same age as Ginny and would not have arrived early with the other seventh years. Also Katie Bell is a year older than Harry and would have already graduated from Hogwarts. Just a head up, as those were the only two mega mistakes I saw beside basic grammer and spelling, and for that you'd have an editor. Ha Ha. Also This is my first ever post here, so that should tell you just how much I am enjoying this alternate version of Book 7. I'm a man of nearly 19 years and yet I can't wait for Movie 5 or the real Book 7. Yay Yay.

Yup, someone has pointed those out. Thanks for looking, though. It's surprisingly difficult keeping track of all these nuances in the Harry Potter world. yes

And I'm glad you've joined the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay. smile

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 04:03 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mister X

Thanks for the reply, keep up the good work, and on with the story, please!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 10:14 PM
Mister X is currently offline Click here to Send Mister X a Private Message Find more posts by Mister X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol ya i noticed tht too, but i nvr told him

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 10:16 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

so when does it come out again?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 11:26 PM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

7/21/2007
Saturday

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 11:52 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

shit thats still like 3 weeks away, i thought it was early july.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 10:23 PM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
howdugetsougly

little less than 2 weeks away til DH. r u gonna post b4 then? oh and i love this fic

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 06:59 PM
howdugetsougly is currently offline Click here to Send howdugetsougly a Private Message Find more posts by howdugetsougly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chisox858

This is awesome I spent last night and today reading the whole thing and im begging for more. Ive noticed no recent psotings so im sad. Through the whole story the only things I noticed wrong was the subject of the non 7th years... I wont be suprised if a few of these chapters are exactly like the real book will be, youve been very JK like. Keep up the great work!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 06:46 PM
chisox858 is currently offline Click here to Send chisox858 a Private Message Find more posts by chisox858 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

the book comes out next sunday WOOT
but i will miss H.S'lack of posting once i have the book

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...logId=534702160

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 06:48 PM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mister X

Well the book came today at around 11:30 according to my mom, and I got up at 12'ish. After helping with some errands I am now ready to ready the last Harry Potter book. The time is 3:40 PM. See Ya Fools later!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 07:41 PM
HPRules
SMILE

Laugh

GREAT STORY

Will There Be More?!?!?!?!?!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 10:16 PM
HPRules is currently offline Click here to Send HPRules a Private Message Find more posts by HPRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mister X

Just finished the book about an hour ago and it was f'in awesome. See Ya.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 05:56 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i finished on sunday

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 01:23 PM
crazykim

i dont really remember when i finished it because i read for like 22 hours straight no expression what i do remeber is that when i finished that i had cried, i screwed i knowsad

love you rstory btw ;-)

what happened to you?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 01:36 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
hello

Just throwing this out there, I don't think this is the Deathly Hallows, "I just finished/am about to start!" thread.

I was convinced that this was Sauce's fanfic thread.

ok im back whaddup fellas

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 02:21 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

ANNOUNCEMENT! eek!

This story is done. I know I said I'd continue after the seventh book came out, but I just... can't. Deathly Hallows was too good to try to match, and there's no way I'd be able to write this without the plot of DH influencing this story. Sorry. sad

Anyway, if there's some interest, I'll post whatever is remaining in the actual Word document, along with my notes. Ya' know, just 'cause.

I'd like to say I had fun writing this story. It's one of the longest stories I've ever written, and I have to say, at some points I kept going mainly because you guys were so loyal and encouraging. So thanks for the support over the year and a half this has been going on!

That is all. smile

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 04:09 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
hello

Booo. no expression

Great story though, tell me what would have happened.

ok im back whaddup fellas

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 04:27 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
howdugetsougly

will you please right a post-DH story? i think you or DarkC would be perfect for it! im gonna ask him also...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 03:28 AM
howdugetsougly is currently offline Click here to Send howdugetsougly a Private Message Find more posts by howdugetsougly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote