KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » -=- I miss The Matrix Hype -=-

-=- I miss The Matrix Hype -=-
Started by: Koala MeatPie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

-=- I miss The Matrix Hype -=-

I just re-saw "the Final Flight of the osiris" On T.V, and it filled me with an adrenaline rush like only the MAtrix Could. I miss the Old Matrix Hype When we where all exited for the relaese of the second Movie, and the ETM.

heck, thats the reason I joined the forums...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 04:11 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

sad sad i know,i know sad we have to do something about it.

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 04:48 AM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

I thought THe Path of Neo may do it, but yeah the Matrix Reloaded was the whole reason I joined this particular forum in the first place. The only thing that could possibly do it is another Matrix movie, but they would have to do it right... It would be hard but I think there would be a way to make a fourth one, or TV series would be cool.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 08:34 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Yep, I joined these forums because of The Matrix movies. Man that was a long time ago.

2003 messed

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 06:33 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I joined because I Couldn't get past a certain point in ETM, and found this place... 2003.

Woah.

(No pun intended)

And wow, it has been revived almost 1 year after its creation...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 07:25 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Well its pretty much died, because I remember posts would be up in the hundreds in one day. Now it gets what one or two a week at the best. I miss all the anticipation and suspense until Reloaded came out, then the even more speculation and anticipation waiting for Revolutions and the disappointment that followed, from others not myself. The general viewing public wanted black and white, good vs evil, human = good, machine = evil. Good wins right? Well it was as spelled out for them, there wasn't definite end, which was planned, because they had the The Matrix Online to follow up, which was stupid for those of us that can't keep up on a weekly or monthly basis, I work offshore and can't play while I'm out here. I'd have to wait til I got home. Anyways... I wish something would come around that was as mind numbingly insane as it... Sadly nothing yet.......

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 10:16 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aizen
Arancar Lord

I miss it too....am a huuuuuuge fan....love the trilogy as hole not partial...well there is hope that W. brothers will do something similar!

I mean V rocked all the way! [though it's not similar]^^

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 02:50 AM
Aizen is currently offline Click here to Send Aizen a Private Message Find more posts by Aizen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

They should make another matrix movie then

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 10:08 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aizen
Arancar Lord

perhapse in 10-15-20 years there will be a remake! ^^

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 06:23 AM
Aizen is currently offline Click here to Send Aizen a Private Message Find more posts by Aizen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

I doubt it..... I think this forum is on its way the the shit heap..... there is just no point to it. sorry to be the one to say this but there will most likely never be another matrix movie again. So i dont see a large point in this Forum anymore... we have discussed EVERYTHING to do with the matrix. it is dead

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 12:10 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

If they would've made it easier to stick with The Matrix Online, rather than monthly fee, maybe just pay ever so often for updates, may have been better. I still think there was plenty of potential to explore backstories and maybe some of the other lesser known stories, like from the comic book could have been explored in a live action series! I think they should have poured all the money and energies into making a Matrix: Resurrection series. They could have followed the same storyline they were following in The Matrix Online. They didn't necessarily have to have the same actors playing the characters, because they really would have been expensive, but as long they got them close enough it would have been cool! I think so anyway...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 06:24 PM
coolmovies

NO wait till it comes out on HD DVD with more extres eek!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 09:27 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by coolmovies
NO wait till it comes out on HD DVD with more extres eek!

confused

Uh ... what exactly?? The ultimate collection? I thought it was out already.. Oh well It will be much longer before I get an HD-TV anyway...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 12:24 AM
Aizen
Arancar Lord

Am 100% sure that there will be a remake in 15-20 years...or a trick like Star Wars....lets now talk about the future or past of the Matrix world

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 06:45 PM
coolmovies

yep it will come out in HD that will blow u away

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 10:03 PM