KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Fruit Basket thread

The Official Fruit Basket thread
Started by: crazy_c

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 20 21 [22]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kusuri
Deranged but fun :D

ah, i have found my absolute favourite chapter... 129!! best ever and soo romantic... ooh, fangirl moment... TOHRUXKYOU 4eva... big grin

Bound together with love... *chuu*

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 06:47 AM
kusuri is currently offline Click here to Send kusuri a Private Message Find more posts by kusuri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxILuvVegetaxX

yes!!! my innerfangirl was going nuts when i saw the raw scans!!!!!! X3 cant wait for the next chappie!!!! just 1 week+a few days left!!!!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 06:51 AM
XxILuvVegetaxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxILuvVegetaxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxILuvVegetaxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

The new chapter was really sweet, but I couldn't help but laugh when she ran. I was glad Kyo chased after her

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 01:56 AM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
natashia

yeah
my favorite part was when they hugged and realized that kyo was free of the curse.

dirty thoughts can lead to trouble

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:29 AM
natashia is currently offline Click here to Send natashia a Private Message Find more posts by natashia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

wow this show sounds dumb

jp

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 06:51 AM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxILuvVegetaxX

New chappie came out a couple of days~! seems that everyone is free from the curse. I think by now, everyone knows/assumes it's do to the cat finally being accepted. was it really that simple? T_T;; well, is ch131 going to be the last chapter? O_O;;

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 12:50 PM
XxILuvVegetaxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxILuvVegetaxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxILuvVegetaxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

I think so, if the last book has six chapters like the rest of them do then yes Chaqpter #131 will be the last one.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 06:32 PM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Me just thnks she's cute.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:34 AM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jake hamoy

kisa is somewhat cute. tiger bites anyone????? pray she wouldn't cut your fingers apart muwahahahahahahaha

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 06:34 AM
jake hamoy is currently offline Click here to Send jake hamoy a Private Message Find more posts by jake hamoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MariMari45

okay, has anyone here read chpt 136? and if so, are you as disappointed with the ending as i am?

Old Post May 21st, 2007 08:05 AM
MariMari45 is currently offline Click here to Send MariMari45 a Private Message Find more posts by MariMari45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote