KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect deadpool

Respect deadpool
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 27 28 [29]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trackz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
He never attempted to rip his arms off, that has nothing to do with him having or not having experience...
I'm saying he could've done more damage with the arms/other weaponry but it was apparent he didn't have as much experience with them

Old Post May 19th, 2009 11:05 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I like that deadpool won big grin

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 19th, 2009 12:33 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Trackz
I'm saying he could've done more damage with the arms/other weaponry but it was apparent he didn't have as much experience with them

He has more experience with a sword? based off what again? Have you ever seen him train or uses a sword prior to this encounter? I sure havent.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 01:50 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Battlehammer
He has more experience with a sword? based off what again? Have you ever seen him train or uses a sword prior to this encounter? I sure havent.
according to phantom zone he has, and the fact he seemed much more comfortable with a sword than with his advanced equipment.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 01:55 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Well, all he has to do is swing his arms, he should be more comfortable.

It's not not he was in a swordfight or even had to really Deadpool with the sword, all he had to do is swing.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 20th, 2009 04:01 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacob Wilson
Restricted

Account Restricted

post removed

Last edited by Paola on May 20th, 2009 at 07:05 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2009 06:46 PM
Jacob Wilson is currently offline Click here to Send Jacob Wilson a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Mindset
Well, all he has to do is swing his arms, he should be more comfortable.

It's not not he was in a swordfight or even had to really Deadpool with the sword, all he had to do is swing.
I'm not saying he's extremely skilled with the sword or required it in the fight, merely that he would be more comfortable with it and have an easier time using it than his other weaponry with which he isn't experienced

Old Post May 21st, 2009 01:38 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

according to phantom zone he has, and the fact he seemed much more comfortable with a sword than with his advanced equipment.

who cares what he said, thats not evidences that his opinion.

He said punisher new ninjistu so he know how to uses a sword, which is wishful thinking on his part, just because you know or have study a certain martial art does not me you have used all or any of the weapon used in that style.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 07:24 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I'm not saying he's extremely skilled with the sword or required it in the fight, merely that he would be more comfortable with it and have an easier time using it than his other weaponry with which he isn't experienced
OK

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 07:37 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

Originally posted by Battlehammer
who cares what he said, thats not evidences that his opinion.

He said punisher new ninjistu so he know how to uses a sword, which is wishful thinking on his part, just because you know or have study a certain martial art does not me you have used all or any of the weapon used in that style.

the ninja's sword [ninjato, according to 'deadliest warrior'] is the primary weapon taught, learned and used by a ninja. if he knows ninjitsu, he knows how to use a sword. it's like saying you know how to paint, but not how to use a brush.

Old Post May 24th, 2009 06:01 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote