KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider-man: Life In Metropolis

Spider-man: Life In Metropolis
Started by: Malo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Malo

Spider-man: Life In Metropolis

Tansplant everything of Peters privite life to the city of Metropolis in DC Univeres..dose he as Spider-man survive the daily grind of being a superhero in that city. He also have a job as a freelance photographer, working for the Daily Planet. Along with someother small gigs to pay the rent and help Ant May plus the love of his life Marry Jane.

None of Spiderman's villians from Marvel are here, but he still lives by the code of with great power comes great responsibilty and goes out and fights villians and supervillian in Metropolis.

How dose he do there as a crime fighter.

Do you see him joining a super team or staying solo?

How would he fair with the villians of DC and Metropolis? Could he get under Luthors skin and draw his attenion?

How would the people of Metropolis and even the other superheros see him or look at him and his style and tactics.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 09:28 AM
Malo is currently offline Click here to Send Malo a Private Message Find more posts by Malo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

his life would be a lot easier as Superman would keep popping up to deal with the larger threats

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:31 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Yeah right, he wouldn't be able to take the head games and would hang up the costume in early retirement.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:45 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Yeah right, he wouldn't be able to take the head games and would hang up the costume in early retirement.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

never heard of Norman Osborne then?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 11:58 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

I made something like this before and no one said he would survive.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 12:03 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Scoobless
roll eyes (sarcastic)

never heard of Norman Osborne then?

exactly who in comic's is more of a stalker then this guy.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 12:21 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

ooooooo, norman osborne, one nut with half a brain, bah!

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 12:55 PM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by MERCILOUS
ooooooo, norman osborne, one nut with half a brain, bah!

how dare you mock that man.......... mad

seriously norman is one of the craziest mofo's in comics and the bastard won't die.you gotta give him his props.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 01:00 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

his life would be a lot easier as Superman would keep popping up to deal with the larger threats

In Metropolis? Nah. In Gotham, well....he'll eventually get institutionalized sad

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 01:08 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malo

Spider_man vs Luthor would be cool , Lex could get in his head like Norman maybe?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 05:45 PM
Malo is currently offline Click here to Send Malo a Private Message Find more posts by Malo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Doomsday would get in his head quite literally.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 05:58 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by The Ion

does Doomsday live in metropolis now too?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 06:23 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

You know what they say bout intergalactic menaces that destroy everything in their path and are pretty much immortal...they got a gal in every city protected by a guy in shiny boots big grin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 06:29 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

It's always his first stop upon coming to Earth.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 09:17 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Dark Urizen
In Metropolis? Nah. In Gotham, well....he'll eventually get institutionalized sad
or just snap & start breaking spines as an alternative to killing.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 09:23 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Nah. Supes pops in and beats the s**t out of that hasbeen jobber

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 09:25 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

laughing Superman beating Doomsday. Where did this Doomsday jobber stuff come from anyway?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 09:27 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by brainchild81
or just snap & start breaking spines as an alternative to killing.

Are you kidding me? Underneath it all he's a geek. Nah, he either gets killed or institutionalized if he goes to Gotham.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 09:28 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing Superman beating Doomsday. Where did this Doomsday jobber stuff come from anyway?
You haven't seen that fight where Supes tells him that he feels fear now and beats the mess out of him? If he's not a jobber anymore, let me know

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 09:31 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Are you kidding me? Underneath it all he's a geek. Nah, he either gets killed or institutionalized if he goes to Gotham.
Nah. Joker almost made him snap in a crossover. Spidey snaps and the majority of the villains in Gotham move to Metropolis or turn themselves in. Punisher had people screaming for Batman, a pissed off Spidey'd do the same.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 09:34 PM