KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Sentry's Dirty Little Secret [VERY STOLEN speculation]

The Sentry's Dirty Little Secret [VERY STOLEN speculation]
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Whirly's gone for a longtime. smile Thanks to his friends Evil Genius/Splatterpuss/Enigma W Etc... Of course it doesn't stop him from coming on. He kept coming on with different profiles each day and such until I told Raz, Paola, Windancer, and Ushgarak about him. smile

Of course he could still browse without logging in. Happy Dance

no What Rubbish laughing

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 09:21 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

"The Watchers are a vastly powerful, ancient extraterrestrial race who untold eons ago undertook the task of passively observing the phenomena of the universe."

Nothing came out of TV, huh?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 09:21 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I'm thinking that Sentry might be some agent of Lord Order and Master Chaos.... like the inbetweener:

(please log in to view the image)

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/sur...nbetweener.html

during "The End" Thanos noted that Order and Chaos are essential parts of the Universe... and that when order fails the void wins
(I realise he's not talking about the specific character "Void".... but still.....)

(please log in to view the image)

Plus it also points to Order being represented by light and Chaos by blackness..... but it's always shown like that in comics

it would also explain why he claims to have the power of a billion exploding suns.... as the universe itself would be his power source

there is an obvious conflict between order and chaos shown in Sentry's comics

last time the Inbetweener got his order/chaos thrown out of whack it messed up Marvel earth with those weird portals that enveloped most of the major cities.... so there's no shortage of power there

Scarlet Witch forced the Inbetweener back together last time he was split apart... maybe she f**ked it up a little

(but on the plus side of his last crazy time.... he smacked Namor around like a little b!tch) .... s'up DC? big grin

i'm not saying i'm completely sold on this idea.... it just occured to me and i wanted to share it

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Dec 18th, 2005 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 09:24 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Scoobless

(but on the plus side of his last crazy time.... he smacked Namor around like a little b!tch) .... s'up DC? big grin

Pfft, Namor was the only one of Avengers who got few shots in.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 09:31 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Probably rubbish Scoobs but good extrapolation and it makes more sense than most of that stuff on here.

A+ bullshit

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 09:31 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Pfft, Namor was the only one of Avengers who got few shots in.

the next strongest Avenger there was probably Cap..... that is until Thor showed up just in time to save Namor's life (cos he's a pansy).... then he proceeded to smack Inbetweener down

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 09:37 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor beat a full powered in-betweener?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 11:32 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

King Thor did. One of the few times he wasn't jobbing and I'm not sure if he was at full power.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 11:35 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

We all know who Sentry really is...

He is...SUBBIE!

http://www.geocities.com/jjnevins/subbie.html

Think about it! Toro was bough back in one Sub-Mariner comics, Bucky is Winter Soldier...what about Subbie!?

It all comes clear in my mind...the Watchtower resembles Subbie's uniform...and there are other things.

Am I making any logic?

Or...have I finally snapped. blink

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 06:57 PM