KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Annihilation: Return of Marvel's Cosmics

Annihilation: Return of Marvel's Cosmics
Started by: Lucid Lui

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): « First ... « 39 40 [41]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by manjaro
the caption said "antiphon the overseer, first among equals, tasked with monitoring consonance"..then when A asked T if he still lives when they fished his corpse from the kyln T's answer was " he does not, he was the weakest of us, tasked with seeing all but forbidden to act."

ummmm.....yep that sure sounds like a watcher to me...also since these orginals were proemial gods, and it showed that diableri created the chaos sprites with his own power antiphon could have easily created the modern day watchers in the same manner...at least thats what i take from it, cuz the watchers gotta come from somewhere, and thier profiles always say that they were one of the first sentient races to evolve in the universe, but not stating where they actually came from

Obviously he acted dough, him being impresoned in that crunch and all..
That would conflict the whole Watchers directive, they shouldnt be the way they are now if Antiphoned had created them.. Not to mention the whole race had to survived the purging..

Still good theory dough..

What would be cool if Skreet is actually Diabliris in disquise, hard to imagine shes survived the purging by herself..

My Artwork

Last edited by Ambient on Apr 10th, 2007 at 07:36 AM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 07:33 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

For crying out loud. Why is everyone whining about how Surfer took those two down?
It's a classic bad-guy mistake. You get too confident...you're near a potential trap...good guy gets heroic and nearly sacrifices himself to do something stupid, reckless, and potentially ineffective.

I know we wanted Galactus to prove that he's not all talk and stuff but still...it's not like Surfer took them out with his own power.

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 08:10 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

well...yay for galactus, but maybe he pulled a b*****h move like Surfer did. he did only manage to imprison them after all not out right defeat so, who knows Antiphon may not have tgone down so easily eevn tho he was the weakest among them

Galactus defeated there master and it also states that Galactus was unprepared when T&A attacked him the first time. Don't think he used the crunch to any level since he says that he cannot channel the energies himself without being damage by them, so don't think he did that no my friend raw power evil face

For the watcher thing the watchers at the beginning was acting the first race they helped destroyed themselves in nuclear armageddon and the watchers then decided to "observe but never interfere" so it doesn't quiet fit plus the oldest watcher and the one they is said to all come from is the one. Good speculation though smile

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 05:00 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Psyquis52
For crying out loud. Why is everyone whining about how Surfer took those two down?
It's a classic bad-guy mistake. You get too confident...you're near a potential trap...good guy gets heroic and nearly sacrifices himself to do something stupid, reckless, and potentially ineffective.

I know we wanted Galactus to prove that he's not all talk and stuff but still...it's not like Surfer took them out with his own power.

thumb up

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 05:45 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

uploading Nova

Last edited by Evolve on Apr 11th, 2007 at 06:28 PM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 06:24 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 06:28 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Originally posted by Roldz
Obviously he acted dough, him being impresoned in that crunch and all..
That would conflict the whole Watchers directive, they shouldnt be the way they are now if Antiphoned had created them.. Not to mention the whole race had to survived the purging..

Still good theory dough..

What would be cool if Skreet is actually Diabliris in disquise, hard to imagine shes survived the purging by herself..

I think if T&A would have picked up on Skreet if that was the case. If anyone would find out, they would.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 06:37 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

Originally posted by Utrigita
For the watcher thing the watchers at the beginning was acting the first race they helped destroyed themselves in nuclear armageddon and the watchers then decided to "observe but never interfere" so it doesn't quiet fit plus the oldest watcher and the one they is said to all come from is the one. Good speculation though smile

well since the watchers seem to know everything maybe they were so impressed with antiphon after they realized they had an inadvertent hand in destroyeing an entire race. and sine they can alter thier size and shape shift they probaly just adopted the super tall blad monk look to pay homage to him... cuz for f chrisakes it cant be coicidence that thye look just like a proemial god who had the very same fucntion as they do now...dont ya think?

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 02:12 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

well since the watchers seem to know everything maybe they were so impressed with antiphon after they realized they had an inadvertent hand in destroyeing an entire race. and sine they can alter thier size and shape shift they probaly just adopted the super tall blad monk look to pay homage to him... cuz for f chrisakes it cant be coicidence that thye look just like a proemial god who had the very same fucntion as they do now...dont ya think?

They have been monetering the universe almost since the dawns of time, I believe that they learned from the example of the god nothing els, the idea itself was originally instituted by Uatu's father if I remember correct, but who knows where he got it from. Now saying that they learned something from him and so on I can support, but saying that they is supposed to be his offspring ... nahh doesn't think so, The One is the founder of there race. I personally thinks they are before celestials, the watchers is, a plus to you respect must be that the celestials are so awed by the watchers that they have to wait eons to build up the energy required to kill them so they are strong no doubt about it ...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 04:37 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

I would love to see Nova take on Sentry.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 06:23 PM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jesserw21

kan anybody post up the new nova comics????

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 04:56 PM
jesserw21 is currently offline Click here to Send jesserw21 a Private Message Find more posts by jesserw21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone have any torrent sites where I can find Nova comics. I have looked and looked.

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 10:38 AM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Anyone have any torrent sites where I can find Nova comics. I have looked and looked.
Ebay?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 11:23 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tyrant
Ebay?

i am VERY low on money at the moment. sad

I don't normally like scans but I have no choice if I wanna read.

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 01:34 PM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

which nova series

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 06:22 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote