KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The Forbidden Forest!

The Forbidden Forest!
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

The Forbidden Forest!

Story Guideline: It's very simple. We have sneaked out of Hogwarts at night and are planning to go into the Forbidden Forest to search for the Golden Tailman, which is rumored to be a weapon that might defeat Voldermorth. But before we can find it, we run into all sorts of troubles, creatures and things in the Forest. Everyone is a student at Hogwarts, so you're playing yourself to make it simple. Put your username or your character name at the beginning at every post. big grin

So let's begin:

*Professor Rogue*

Professor Rogue slowly walked into the forest, unaware of all the dangers inside. He tip toed along the hard soil beneath his feat, not sure why.

A huge sign appeared in front of him that read:

ENTER IF YOU DARE!!

I chuckled, knowing perfectly well what I set out to do. We had to find the Golden Talisman, I knew it for sure! I felt worried, knowing that me, the Headmaster were leading the students into great danger. No, I couldn't! Which is why I had set out alone, but I had a sneaky suspicion that they would follow. There was no way that I was going back to the others until I had found the it.

Out of nowhere, there was a russle in the bushed. I jumped, completly taken aback.

"G-guys?" I said, slightly petrified.

I shook my head and pursued on. I was a good ways into the forest when I huge shadow encamped against me. I slowly turned around .. .

"AAAuuuggghhhh!" I shirked.

In front of me was. . .

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 10:09 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir J
pure blood

*J*

... a were wolf growling at rogue "expelliamus" J shouted and the were wolf hit a tree and got knocked out

"well we got rid of-"

something jumped on J it was a ....

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 10:23 PM
Sir J is currently offline Click here to Send Sir J a Private Message Find more posts by Sir J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

*Sarah*

..it was a girl, Sarah... I fell on J, I was hiding from the werewolf who was chasing me.

-"Sorry, I was hiding" - I said.

A brach broke from the trees on the left, someone or something was on the branch and fell on the ground it was...

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 01:23 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*Raven*

it was....Raven who is still lying on the ground..."I saw Sarah climb the tree when the werewolf came chasing toward her, and figured it wasn't a bad idea incase it might turn on me, So I followed suit....unfortunately, when I tried to climb down I hit a weak branch and fell"

Suddenly I look behind Professor rouge and shriek with terror and shadow started to come toward him, it appeared to be....

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 04:00 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scurran

*simon*

...a hooded figure, strinding towards them with his wand out and ready, though he did not attack. "i thought is saw you lot walk into here, you must be mad"

Another chrunching sound alerted them and simon spun round to see properly who or what it was....

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 10:27 AM
scurran is currently offline Click here to Send scurran a Private Message Find more posts by scurran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

*Jimmy*

It was Jimmy, wearing a loose, black cloak.

"What's going on here?" he asked. He heard a loud gurgling noise, and whirled around to see...

[Are we always going to have to leave it off for the next person like "it was..." or "to see..."?]

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 02:38 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scurran

quote:
[Are we always going to have to leave it off for the next person like "it was..." or "to see..."?]

i agree, its abit wierd

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 02:44 PM
scurran is currently offline Click here to Send scurran a Private Message Find more posts by scurran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Eric*

...to see Eric, who was sitting on a rock, pulling out his wamd about to say, "You guys are wasteing your time. That Talisman is impossible to find."

Eric was a sixth year student, in Ravenclaw. He knew some of the most useful spells around and was quite the wizard. His grades were outstanding, but his streak for being too involved in everything was unmistakeable. For this, people tended to get annoyed by Eric's "I'm better than you," attitude.

Eirc was about 6 feet tall, and around 180 pounds. he had light brown hair, and blue eyes. He was far from handsome, but he wasn't ugly either. If it wasn't for his sopmewhat snotty personality, and his "You suck," attidude, as prementioned, he could easily be the biggest ladies man in Hogwarts, but alas, he was not.

His favortie teacher was Proffesser Rouge. He always enjoyed his classes, and then started to suck up, which he was marvelous at.

"But," he continued, "If anyone can find it, I'm sure our dear Professer Rouge can."

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 05:54 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

*Zac*

All of the sudden, there is a loud crash and an equally loud grunt. A large figure had just fallen out of nowhere and it was Zac. "Where am I?" asked Zac. He had been in the Slytherin Common Room and was practicing his spells, when he had transported to... here. "Well, is anyone going to answer my question?" asked Zac, slightly blushing.

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 12:03 AM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

Angel tigress

Angel,

"hey Zac, you ok, it looks like someones been setting weezleys wizarding port holes in the common rooms again, dont worry, but it was terrible of them to place the appearing place as the forest, a first year could have stumbled here non the wiser, you'll be fine dont worry." she tried to calm Zac down obviously he was a little shaken but luckily she had been patrolling and had already seen other students sneaking towards the forest and decided for saftey sake to follow them.

So are we going to stay together now and help Professor Rogue I think it would be better if we all stayed to help and that way we will all be safer, she mused not really waanting to wander back through the forest on her own.

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 01:20 AM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*Raven*

Raven, stood up and dusted her self off and was relieved that the shadow she seen was only Simon and not some monster or death eater. Raven looked up at the others "Can on of you use your wand to give me light? I think I dropped my wand on the ground when I fell, but its to dark to see it"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 12:08 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

*Sarah*

- "Lumos" - I said pointing the light to the ground.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 01:33 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*Raven*

Raven, saw her wand and quickly picked it up off the ground. "Thanks", Raven said to Sarah.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 05:14 AM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Eric*

"You shouldn't be so irresponsible with your wand,' Eric states in an arrogant tone, "bad things could happen." He then gave Raven a degrading glare.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 04:22 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

*Sarah*

- "Come on don't be too hard on her, it's not like you've never lost yours" - Sarah said to Eric

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 08:39 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*Raven*

Raven turned and glared hard at Eric, "Why you arrogant little.....you know what, I am not going to stoop to your level" Raven tucked her wand in her pocket and looked over to see what Professor Rogue was doing.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 04:54 AM
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

*Zac*

So, are we going to go or what?

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 10:55 AM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

*Jimmy*

Jimmy, a seventh year, turned to Professor Rogue.

"Professor," he started, eyes darting nervously about the dark forest, "You weren't thinking of going in there.... were you?"

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 12:53 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*Raven*

Raven walked over to Professor Rogue and Jimmy. "Of course he is Jimmy, why else would he be here?"..."Right Professor?"

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 02:08 AM
Emerika

Professor was about to answer when there was a snap behind them. They jumped and whirled around to see Emerika emerge from the trees. "I heard you were looking for the Tailman. And I have information for you."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 10:06 PM
Emerika is currently offline Click here to Send Emerika a Private Message Find more posts by Emerika Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote