KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The Forbidden Forest!

The Forbidden Forest!
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

*Sarah*

- "And what would you know that we don't?" - Sarah asked Emerika.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 12:54 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*Raven*

Raven looked from Sarah to Emerika and nodded "Yeah, I agree with Sarah's question"...."or is there something you need to know?" Raven said cautiously.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 02:09 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

*Professor Rogue*

Rogue watched as the studetns chatted amongst themselves. He was thankful that J stunned the werewolf that was behind him with a spell. "Thanks dude, I appreicate it!" he said with a grin.

He led the group a ways into the forest and stepped forward but hit someting hard on his shoe. He bent down. "It's a letter," he said to everyone. "Wonder what it says...."

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 05:54 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

[Aren't we looking for a talisman? People keep saying "Tailman"]

*Jimmy*

Jimmy bent over to see the letter that Professor Rogue had picked up. Before he could read what it said, a slight crack sounded behind him. He whirled around, raising his wand.

"Lumos," he said, aiming the length of wood at a nearby bush. The light radiated off, brightening the area.

However, Jimmy saw nothing.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 09:04 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*Raven*

Raven turned around to face Professor Rogue when he began to speak, but as soon as she saw Jimmy shine the light she turned to see what was going on. She clenched her wand afraid of what she might see.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 02:00 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

*Zac*

Zac saw the commotion and turned around to see...

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 08:46 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

*Sarah*

Sarah turned to see what was going on and held her wand aiming at the spot where Jimmy aimed the light.

- "It appears to be nothing" - Sarah said to the group lowering her wand.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 09:53 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

*Zac*

"Wow, very interesting... Nothing... Okay, lets go!" says Zac in an almost casual tone.

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 11:08 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

*Jimmy*

Jimmy pointed his illuminated wand forward. The dense thicket of jungle wove around a small path that seemed accessible, if only for a short length.

"Perhaps we can take this path?" his voice had steadied again.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 01:42 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*Raven*

Raven looked to Jimmy still holding her wand tight and said "Becareful...it maybe a trap".

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 10:07 PM
i_LoVe_DaNiEl22
*~LOST~*

*Rae*

As the set off down the path, the saw a small pink light ahead. It came up to them and smiled

it was a fairy

"Hello", Rae the Fairy said,"Need Help?"

Suddenly, a loud crash behind them frightened Rae

her Pink cloud turned white

((FYI-this fairys "cloud" changes with her mood))

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 12:38 AM
i_LoVe_DaNiEl22 is currently offline Click here to Send i_LoVe_DaNiEl22 a Private Message Find more posts by i_LoVe_DaNiEl22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*Raven*

Raven who is in the back, and didnt head down the path just sighed and said to her self "I warned them it might be a trap"

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 11:24 PM
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

wow

sig by barker he he

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 01:59 AM
honey_bunny3000 is currently offline Click here to Send honey_bunny3000 a Private Message Find more posts by honey_bunny3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashea16Chic

*Ashea*

Aaauauaaaaaahghgghhgh!!!!!!

*Ashea shrieked and ran blindly. Coincidentally she bumps into the group... Specifically Professor Rogue..*
Nearly out of breath she said:
"I...ah... professor... I was.. I'm sorry...."

*She then looks away... hoping against hope that the headmaster doesn't realize she is doing detention on that exact moment... but then...*

"You've got...to help me... my friend... back there...somewhere.... something happened! ........ please!...."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 12:49 PM
Ashea16Chic is currently offline Click here to Send Ashea16Chic a Private Message Find more posts by Ashea16Chic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

*Jimmy*

Jimmy hears a commotion at the back. A loud shreik echoes through the trees. He spins around, brushing past a few others to see what was going on.

A girl, her face pale and terror-striken, cries for help.

"What's going on?" he asks. "What happened?"

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 05:36 PM
Ashea16Chic

*Ashea*

Trolls... a whole squadron of them...

I don't know why they're here...

My friend... got trapped... I managed to escape...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:36 AM
Ashea16Chic is currently offline Click here to Send Ashea16Chic a Private Message Find more posts by Ashea16Chic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*Raven*

Raven who is watching the commotion says to the nearest person next to her "This is going to be a long night".

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 02:17 PM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

*UNI*

The Gryffindor Poet walked down in the forbidden forest, his favourite place for rest and relaxation. Taking out the perchament from his cloak the poet waved the wand and started putting his thoughts down.....

Suddently he heard some voices

" Better put my cloak on" - said the Gryffindor prefect and so he did...

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:08 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

*Anna*

*Anna stumbles through the dark, lost, cold and hungry. Only minutes ago a scream pierced the air, and she heard feet running. She staggers towards a running figure, running towards the direction of the scream.*

"Help...me!" she cries feebly, and falls to the earth, unconscious.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:10 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

*Jimmy*

"Trolls?!" he shouts anxiously. "Trolls? Where--" Before he can finish, another chilling scream resounds through the forest.

Without hesitation, he flicks his wand, illuminating it. "C'mon!" he yells, "Someone else is out there!"

And with that, he takes off into the black forest, hoping he wouldn't have to go alone...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 03:26 PM