KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Godzilla - 1998

Godzilla - 1998
Started by: Mando

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me either.Godzilla was a great movie and I was watching it last night,great special fx.It may have been nothing like the originals but it was still good and I believe he did blow fire out of his mouth in one scene.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 03:59 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

It was somehow pale, and yet enjoyable, with good special effects.

74%

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 11:45 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

Has anyone seen Godzilla: Final Wars? Toho actually adopted the US version of Godzilla and named it Zilla, and had it attacking Sydney in the film. When the Japan Godzilla met him, hahahah.....well, see for yourself if you don't want spoilers:

http://www.youtube.com/w/%28JAP%29G...search=godzilla

What Zilla's got in speed he lacks in the weapons and durability department. He has no atomic breath and he is susceptible to conventional weapons. In fact, what he does is blow at things, causing them (cars, etc) to combust and explode..hardly a formidable weapon compared to that of Japan Godzilla.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 01:30 AM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

No,I haven't seen that movie.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 04:50 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote