KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5119): « First ... « 4029 4030 [4031] 4032 4033 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 4th, 2017 at 04:17 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:03 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:05 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:34 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Nice showing for Logan against Maestro, considering that Maestro is pretty much the most powerful version of Hulk there is. But then again it's certainly not the first time Logan has done well vs. Banner.

ChoHulk's & Herc's struggle against the meteor also shows us quite clearly how inferior these MU heralds really are compared with Superman, in the strength department.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:37 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Nice showing for Deathstroke. His Captain America like strength hurting Superman. Imagine if this was the Cap who doesn't need the suit...The fight would've lasted comics.

you mean like bullets hurting goku? smile

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:37 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Magnon
Nice showing for Logan against Maestro, considering that Maestro is pretty much the most powerful version of Hulk there is. But then again it's certainly not the first time Logan has done well vs. Banner.

ChoHulk's & Herc's struggle against the meteor also shows us quite clearly how inferior these MU heralds really are compared with Superman, in the strength department.

Yea. Truly the mighty have fallen. Although i think 616 has eclipsed Maestro in power

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:52 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Literally the panel we all expected in that second image. Nice speed feat.

Originally posted by carver9
Nice showing for Deathstroke. His Captain America like strength hurting Superman. Imagine if this was the Cap who doesn't need the suit...The fight would've lasted comics.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:50 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Although i think 616 has eclipsed Maestro in power

Safe to say, yeah.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:58 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I remember during A+X, days of Future Past Wolverine and Maestro teamed up to kill Savage Hulk and Wolverine to "save" the planet. They were ordered to do so under President Ross. That storyline went no where

Last edited by -K-M- on Oct 4th, 2017 at 06:26 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:15 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by -K-M-
That storyline went no where

Welcome to Loebverse.

Remember the infamous Evolution arc? All of that lupine shit just to be revealed as one big lie in the sequel story, lol.

Battlehammer would kill himself if he knew laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:18 PM
-K-M-

Very true. Is Romulus still inside Cloak (giggity)?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:25 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Very true. Is Romulus still inside Cloak (giggity)?

No.

You didn't read Loeb's Evolution sequel? Can't blame ya. Poor Bianchi, such great artist, it looked like he didn't bother one bit this time.

Romulus is in Raft now, lol.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:30 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No.

You didn't read Loeb's Evolution sequel? Can't blame ya. Poor Bianchi, such great artist, it looked like he didn't bother one bit this time.

Romulus is in Raft now, lol.

Oooooh yeah. They even introduced his twin sister in that story too. She was the one that told wolverine it was all a lie. All coming back

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:37 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 4th, 2017 at 06:56 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:51 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Oooooh yeah. They even introduced his twin sister in that story too. She was the one that told wolverine it was all a lie. All coming back

Yes, his sister. Had to be called REMUS, of course :v

Yep thumb up "Romulus wanted you to smell a lie."

Thumb claws made more sense when they were just parts of those gloves, btw.

Oh, "Weapon X was all your idea", Loebtastic retcon at the end.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:53 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Darth Vader (2/2):
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

...Now we know why the Grand Inquisitor feared Vader so much in "Rebels". Once Vader was done testing his newly rebuilt suit, he sonned the GI effortlessly.

Also cool to get some depth/backstory on the Empire's 'Inquisitorius' as a whole. thumb up

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:55 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Combo breaking Galan like:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:15 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by quanchi112
Deathstroke can hang with Superman. laughing out loud

Guess someone can't read.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:54 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by SquallX

Did you see that kick and punch Deathstroke did?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 08:02 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SquallX
It reinforces Superman isn't a killer and needs to get mad to take down Deathstroke. Shameful.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 08:03 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote