KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5118): « First ... « 4034 4035 [4036] 4037 4038 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Curse of the Brimstone and The Unexpected both look pretty good. Both are Dark Metal books.

(please log in to view the image)

The Unexpected.

quote:
It’s about a team of enemies, and Steve has described it as “Dark Tower meets Seven Samurai.”

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 09:28 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Yamcha
If only Morlun was included in the MvCI roster. Would have been cool to have a rivalry with Jedah from the Capcom side or something.
This scan perfectly shows you what would happen to Jedah.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:01 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Lol. But this was after they'd been together, clearly. Flirtatious banter /= misogyny. I'm sure you realize that though, and nice find.

Last edited by Digi on Oct 7th, 2017 at 03:19 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:17 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by SamZED
Now imagine for one second that the roles are reversed and it is Spider-woman and Captain Marvel who are made to strip and dance for Wolverine and Tony Stark's amusement while being lectured about gender roles in today's society.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

they need to keep this crap out of comics

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 04:08 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Cant believe you guys are seriously griping over that Deadpool/SM scene.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 05:34 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Sin I AM

Actually, us guys has the right too.

Everyday we have to listen and read on how male are chauvinistic pigs that exploits woman sexuality. Yet say nothing when the same are done to guys.

Isn't Superman, Thor, and every male superheroes being exploited sexually. Yet you don't see guys crying and bitching about it. We're like cool, and we move te **** on.

But women ad. These white knights mangina's loves to ***** about non existent shit.

Funny thing is, in this day and age, women are far more vitriol than men's are. Unlike most women, we dont pretend to be your friends only to stab you in the back at our whims.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 05:57 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

yep

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 05:59 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

They're unenlightened.

I bet they don't even eat the booty.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 06:31 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Raisen
they need to keep this crap out of comics

Raisen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been ages since you posted in CBvF! Missed you more than Sin missed her anal dildo.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 08:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
They're unenlightened.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 08:38 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Raisen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been ages since you posted in CBvF! Missed you more than Sin missed her anal dildo.

yeah. we are animals every where we go bro. i'm no different. lets be unleasehd

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 02:15 AM
SamZED

I don't mind the scene, I mind the hypocrisy of the pc police/feminists.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 05:40 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Raisen
yeah. we are animals every where we go bro. i'm no different. lets be unleasehd

man. I was really drunk when I wrote this.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 10:24 AM
Raisen

Originally posted by SamZED
I don't mind the scene, I mind the hypocrisy of the pc police/feminists.

yeah

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 10:25 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:24 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

good job. lob is something else

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:35 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by SquallX
Actually, us guys has the right too.

Everyday we have to listen and read on how male are chauvinistic pigs that exploits woman sexuality. Yet say nothing when the same are done to guys.

Isn't Superman, Thor, and every male superheroes being exploited sexually. Yet you don't see guys crying and bitching about it. We're like cool, and we move te **** on.

But women ad. These white knights mangina's loves to ***** about non existent shit.

Funny thing is, in this day and age, women are far more vitriol than men's are. Unlike most women, we dont pretend to be your friends only to stab you in the back at our whims.

Seriously? You arent just trollinh me?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
They're unenlightened.

👍

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:43 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I miss the good ol' times when you could just kill witches with fire.

Age of Sin is so brutal, mankind is doomed.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:45 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Meh. Men are to phucking sensitive nowadays.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:51 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Perhaps. And women are too liberated.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:56 AM