KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5119): « First ... « 4035 4036 [4037] 4038 4039 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raisen

nah. women just want to be accepted as fat and gross. it's like a bad episode of jerry springer made widespread. then you have dudes who can't get laid and pandering to land whales..then the land whales think it's cool to be nasty with weird colored hair, tattoos every where, stupid opinions, etc.

people just don't have high standards any more.

it's that simple

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 12:03 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
nah. women just want to be accepted as fat and gross. it's like a bad episode of jerry springer made widespread. then you have dudes who can't get laid and pandering to land whales..then the land whales think it's cool to be nasty with weird colored hair, tattoos every where, stupid opinions, etc.

people just don't have high standards any more.

it's that simple

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Meh. Men are to phucking sensitive nowadays.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 12:10 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Even the fugly chicks with neck rolls can just come on line now days and get attention from a few loser guys. it builds their self esteem but they know its fake.

I've once seen the fugliest black chick with red hair and neck rolls and face piercings try to act hard online. she actually thought she was smart lol.
dudes were nice to this creature but behind her back they were all clowning her

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 12:16 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Raisen did an ugly black woman diss you recently?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 12:23 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

In Stiltveria, all women would have their vocal cords cut off.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 01:22 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Speaking of womens liberation... The covers for "Zombie Tramp" are so tasteful:

(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 01:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

thumb up

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 01:43 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Sensitive.... like Jiren groping Goku in his sensitive parts! eek!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 02:43 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Men are not the sensitive ones in this day and age.

The Anita Sarkeesians of the world prove that. "Oh I'm so oppressed, I see a sexy video game lady, woah is me. We need to suppress their free speech because my feelings are more important than someone's rights."

Last edited by CosmicComet on Oct 8th, 2017 at 03:05 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 03:03 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Let's hang Sin and set her on fire.

Who votes yes?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 03:08 PM
CosmicComet

Nah. Sin is my folk despite our occasional spats.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 03:17 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Just kidding. She's needed, the only woman on this forum.

Or a dude trolling us all, we're still not sure.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 03:19 PM
Raisen

if sin is a dude then it is one of those pathetic weak dudes that constantly get friend zoned.

if sin is a chick then she's hideous.

pretty women don't care about politics just because. they only care about politics if it makes them money or they are fugly and old.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 06:23 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

Atleast men dont go around trying to cange things primarily for women to suit them more. If people want things more pc or socially aware CREATE something brand new that is.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 06:57 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Atleast men dont go around trying to cange things primarily for women to suit them more. If people want things more pc or socially aware CREATE something brand new that is.

yeah it's sad. it's not even about bringing people up. it's about bringing the best down to appear like the weaker are getting better.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 07:10 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by "Id"
Sensitive.... like Jiren groping Goku in his sensitive parts! eek!

👍

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Men are not the sensitive ones in this day and age.

The Anita Sarkeesians of the world prove that. "Oh I'm so oppressed, I see a sexy video game lady, woah is me. We need to suppress their free speech because my feelings are more important than someone's rights."

True. Alot of women do gripe about that stuff. A lot of men are pussies for discussing it as well. Are women under-represented? Yes. Am i gonna boycott the big two over it? No.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Let's hang Sin and set her on fire.

Who votes yes?

👍

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Nah. Sin is my folk despite our occasional spats.

👍😘

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Just kidding. She's needed, the only woman on this forum.

Or a dude trolling us all, we're still not sure.

Youd be turned on either way

Originally posted by Raisen
if sin is a dude then it is one of those pathetic weak dudes that constantly get friend zoned.

if sin is a chick then she's hideous.

pretty women don't care about politics just because. they only care about politics if it makes them money or they are fugly and old.

There is a lot of pain in your post

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 07:25 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Youd be turned on either way

Yes, I would embarrasment

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 07:27 PM
darthgoober

True. Alot of women do gripe about that stuff. A lot of men are pussies for discussing it as well. Are women under-represented? Yes. Am i gonna boycott the big two over it? No.

Are they actually under represented though? I know they're half the population, but think about the difference in numbers among the military, police, sports... Men are typically more likely to be drawn towards aggressive occupations and hobbies. It makes sense for there to be significantly more male heroes/villains.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 07:34 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Not if you have mutants, who are random (and thus, 50/50). Yes, I know there are many female mutants, before people start naming them. My point is that there should be equal numbers.

And Asian mutants would have higher numbers.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 07:37 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not if you have mutants, who are random (and thus, 50/50). Yes, I know there are many female mutants, before people start naming them. My point is that there should be equal numbers.

And Asian mutants would have higher numbers.

True there should be about equal mutants, though it could be explained away if one said that the Y chromosome is more likely to carry a mutant gene. But consider this, many/most mutants(at least before M day are/were in hiding so it could be argued that there ARE as many female mutants, they're just more likely to choose to stay hidden or maybe it's even easier for them to hide since they're less likely to aggressively lash out with their powers accidentally due to their less aggressive nature.

I mean we all know the real reason is because the company caters to it's demographic which is no more sexist than the lack of men promoting dresses in TV commercials , I'm just saying that there are actual logical reasons to explain the numbers disparity without having to shout sexism.

As for Asians... most comics are centered in America... who knows how many Asian mutants there are over there that we just don't hear about because they don't operate on an international scale. The Asian governments aren't really ones to volunteer info that they consider embarrassing after all.

Last edited by darthgoober on Oct 8th, 2017 at 07:52 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 07:45 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote