KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5119): « First ... « 4051 4052 [4053] 4054 4055 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The God Quarry is a magic plot device at the end of time/space where Gods new and old go to die. It's like a bootleg source wall. I don't why you think that scene would constitute as pathetic but whatever.
Because it downplays Thanos fight with Thane in the last issue is his reasoning.

It’s not like we know how powerful the Witches are or even where they stand in the cosmic hierarchy in their domain.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 09:40 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by abhilegend
(please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud

Phoenix Force is just pathetic at this point.

Yup. But even before this, a bloodlusted Thane with the full PF couldn't put Thanos down. Odin did a better job and he was just getting warmed up. It seems the full PF is nothing more than low/mid Trans at best.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 09:59 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by zopzop
Yup. But even before this, a bloodlusted Thane with the full PF couldn't put Thanos down. Odin did a better job and he was just getting warmed up. It seems the full PF is nothing more than low/mid Trans at best.
Wait a second, now the PF is full power and not partial like all the DC fans been spouting these past months?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 10:24 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by zopzop

Nah. Thanos has gotten more powerful overtime since he fought Odin, clearly.

I would love to see a rematch.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 10:40 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
There are millions of abhis in India, both male and female. Our abhi might be a gurl and we don't even realize it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abhi

Abhi, lift your skirt. Let Papa Stilt peek a little.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 01:08 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Lol ure like his counterpart. Not quite as spammy because you lack his unwavering zealotry.

So I come into the ownage thread posting scans almost every single day low balling DC or creating threads that is meant to have one character win or create Hulk thread to prove his power is greater than all? Nope. I can't remember the last time I made a Hulk thread. I'm not like ABHI.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 01:10 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The God Quarry is a magic plot device at the end of time/space where Gods new and old go to die. It's like a bootleg source wall. I don't why you think that scene would constitute as pathetic but whatever.
He is envious over Thanos. No one takes abhi seriously.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 02:27 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Aquaman even mentioned that.

http://postimg.org/image/8fz11anmxn/

"Getting stronger, should have brought Damn kryptonite".

I mean I know you can't read but that's just absurd.

I took that as meaning he was just utilizing more power but that's fair. Sorry, your right, it's dumb of me to consider his strength in anyway dynamic. smile

I just didn't imagine that brief exposure to kryptonite would still be affecting Superman this far in. Doesn't take much to weaken Superman I guess.

I asked you a question to confirm your stance. You have a history of making shit up, that's your fault.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 03:20 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Because it downplays Thanos fight with Thane in the last issue is his reasoning.

It’s not like we know how powerful the Witches are or even where they stand in the cosmic hierarchy in their domain.

Where did I say anything about that? Or about Thanos for that matter.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 03:22 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Philosophía
Rage is basically Thor's carver.

Thanks for that insightful view.

I barely even post in Thor related threads at the moment....

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 03:23 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I took that as meaning he was just utilizing more power but that's fair. Sorry, your right, it's dumb of me to consider his strength in anyway dynamic. smile

I just didn't imagine that brief exposure to kryptonite would still be affecting Superman this far in. Doesn't take much to weaken Superman I guess.

I asked you a question to confirm your stance. You have a history of making shit up, that's your fault.

laughing out loud

Yeah, it's me who does that. You've in no way and form done that for Thor.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 03:24 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

There are millions of abhis in India, both male and female. Our abhi might be a gurl and we don't even realize it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abhi

Abhi, lift your skirt. Let Papa Stilt peek a little.

This homo........

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 03:25 AM
Insane Titan

Where did I say anything about that? Or about Thanos for that matter.
it’s not hard to work out, you downplaying the PF as piss poor makes Thanos holding his own against Thane less impressive.

It’s what you always do, you have a track record for it.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 05:32 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

So you figured that out, huh?

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 05:37 AM
Insane Titan

So you figured that out, huh?

laughing out loud
trying to play it off however you like, it’s kinda sad you do this stuff routine every week. That Carver lvl stuff.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 05:47 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

No problem man, you can think whatever you want.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 07:09 AM
ghostman

i mean come on... the phoenix force HAS been piss poor these last few years. sad what happened to the poor thing

what was once a powerful universal abstract has been reduced to being molested by the shi'ar empires weapons.....among other ****ery that shall not be named *cough* planetary emp *cough*

Last edited by ghostman on Oct 21st, 2017 at 07:18 AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 07:15 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

No problem man, you can think whatever you want.
yeah I know I can. I’m just going on the evidence you provide daily.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 08:29 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

This homo........

I see you made a room on chatstep for us. Can't wait to see your pics...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 10:08 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Insane Titan
yeah I know I can. I’m just going on the evidence you provide daily.

laughing out loud

Ok.

I see you made a room on chatstep for us. Can't wait to see your pics...

I dont even know what that is.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:09 AM