KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5119): « First ... « 4068 4069 [4070] 4071 4072 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Wonder woman/Conan 2. She is Depowered.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 11:28 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I'm sure people will try to downplay her skill level now. In my oppinion, in a match like this, the person who has lived there entire lives as a normal human would win any confrontation with a depowered superhuman. The Meta is accustomed to being able to take certain things and do other things. I imagine it would be quite disorienting to suddenly lose all of your powers.

And Conan is just a ****ing beast. Dude has beaten Predators and other things that are legit metahuman.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:12 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

WW has always been skilled against human opponents, though. She trains with Bats and Canary etc.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:16 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not to mention all the experienced Amazon's she beat to earn the Wonder Woman title.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:37 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

It's ****ing Conan.

He beat her because he's better than her.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:48 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Poor WW.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:49 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
It's ****ing Conan.

He beat her because he's better than her.

I complained about Conan not being human because I assumed she held her own with the justifications of her skill going on. Then I checked the scans and edited them out.

Looks fine to me. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Barbarian title means **** all. Conan is just a great ****ing fighter, period. More technical fighters get beat all the time.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:05 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Barbarian title means **** all. Conan is just a great ****ing fighter, period. More technical fighters get beat all the time.

Maybe for current Conan. Historically, he's been borderline super human.

Marvel even had him overpower Cap.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:07 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Just so we're all clear on this, I'm not trying to start a "wonder woman sucks" debate. I just found it awesome that conan managed to beat one of DC's more skilled characters and I felt that everyone would enjoy the scans.

Wonder Woman is depowered (and amnesiac), but in the very first issue, it's outright said that she's been fighting in the arena for a while and hasn't lost once.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:09 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

DS is a WW hater thumb up

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

My dad used to read Conan comics to me when I was a kid.

He fights supernatural threats -all- the time in the old comics and he has a ton of solid feats. I'd easily rank him as Diana's equal in skill and he's easily peak human.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:12 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by deathslash
Just so we're all clear on this, I'm not trying to start a "wonder woman sucks" debate. I just found it awesome that conan managed to beat one of DC's more skilled characters and I felt that everyone would enjoy the scans.

Wonder Woman is depowered (and amnesiac), but in the very first issue, it's outright said that she's been fighting in the arena for a while and hasn't lost once.

But crossovers don't count, unless Conan is apart of the DC Multiverse. Won't be surprised. He-Man, Looney tunes, Shadow, and Hannah Barberra are all apart of the DC Multiverse now.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:29 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
DS is a WW hater thumb up
no
Originally posted by krisblaze
My dad used to read Conan comics to me when I was a kid.

He fights supernatural threats -all- the time in the old comics and he has a ton of solid feats. I'd easily rank him as Diana's equal in skill and he's easily peak human.
thumb up he recently fought and beat a god. He even broke out of the gods grip.
(please log in to view the image)

Same god that did this.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:31 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Not really an impressive god.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:40 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by deathslash
So.... since nobody brought it up, Conan recently knocked out Wonder Woman.....

What's wrong with Diana? Seems like her memories are jacked up.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 03:51 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Yeah if her memories are jacked up how can we say she was fighting at the best of her abilities?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 04:08 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Val Armorr certainly wasn t against Batman, when he thought he was Triton.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 04:55 PM
deathslash

Originally posted by Zack M
Not really an impressive god.
erm If you had read the comic yourself instead of making a rediculous opinion, you'd know that this god is immortal, brought the souls of all of those that worshipped him back to life, was immune to all mortal weapons, and could alter reality with a thought.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 05:07 PM
DarkSaint85

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 05:32 PM