KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5118): « First ... « 4089 4090 [4091] 4092 4093 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 04:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:48 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -K-M-
Infinity Countdown
https://static2.cbrimages.com/wp-co...OWN-001-CVR.jpg

Haha k

Y is marvel tryingn so hard to fail?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:52 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:38 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:40 PM
krisblaze

And the new controllers look like retarded vampire-goblins, hmm.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 03:42 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Barry Allen is killing all the scientists.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 04:20 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

^elseworlds?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 04:38 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Wildstorms Flash.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 04:53 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He snuck attacked her. It's a nice ft but she was probably damaged when he did what he did. Look at the struggle of her even getting to her feet.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 04:40 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

^ Darkseid > Grail > Wonder Woman

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 04:47 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
^ Darkseid > Grail > Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman and Grail (who had help) recent fight...

As shown, Wonder Woman was STOMPING Grail until Grail help showed back up. She was treating Grail like fodder. With that said, a serious Wonder Woman would wreck Grail. Also, even after Grail snuck attacked Diana, she still got wrecked.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 05:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Wouldn’t say WW was stomping grail, but she looked good though

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 05:08 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Yeah, WW was doing just fine.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 05:36 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Grail might have had the advantage initially but now I'd firmly place Diana above her.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 05:50 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

@KM (can't quote you)...

Wonder Woman (after sneak attack) dodged Grail beams, grabbed her by the neck, slammed her to the ground (Grail dangling), while still in her hand, slammed her into a cliff and then walked off asking if they still want to fight her (no sign of Grail). She treated Grail like an infant and couldve still been beating on her until this day if she wanted without Grail being able to do a thing about it. Hell, she could have easily wrapped her up with the lasso instead of walking off. When you're helpless to defend yourself, you're getting stomped. Sorry bro. I know you think Grail is cute but she was getting wrecked.

Last edited by carver9 on Dec 14th, 2017 at 06:09 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 06:04 PM
-K-M-

Wasn’t helpless to defend herself and she didn’t suffer any serious damage and was back pretty good. Wonder Woman looked great, but hardly call that a stomp

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 06:06 PM
-K-M-

Stupid edit button. Wonder Woman slamed grail once not twice when she grabbed her by the throat

Yes she could have done the lasso. I’m basing on what actually happened and that wasn’t a stomp.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 06:09 PM
carver9

Originally posted by -K-M-
Stupid edit button. Wonder Woman slamed grail once not twice when she grabbed her by the throat

Yes she could have done the lasso. I’m basing on what actually happened and that wasn’t a stomp.

I would call that two slams. The first one took the through the ground and the second one is when Diana walked from the debris.

Did Diana have the advantage?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 06:12 PM
-K-M-

That was still the initial slam. Think your reading the panels in the wrong order. Goes from left to right (beam dodge and grab). Then right to left (action shot of her about to slam grail and then left to right (slam occurs ww walks out rubble). Odd it took a lot of Wonder Woman doing that slam (issues talking)

100% she had the advantage.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 06:20 PM