KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5118): « First ... « 4117 4118 [4119] 4120 4121 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

thumb up

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 04:41 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Do not crash

Wilson Fisk's parties.

Man, Tombstone's really not the monster he used to be.

Fisk was ok in that book. Trying to go legit sorta. Good read

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 06:35 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Legit, but still not good.

The way he played that reporter was some first rate mind games. I wonder if Lonny was in on it all along?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 07:25 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Legit, but still not good.

The way he played that reporter was some first rate mind games. I wonder if Lonny was in on it all along?

Thats the part i didnt care for. I felt like she was forced

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 07:32 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

She pretty much was.

Fisk picked her because she's desperate, yet credible.

And then used her for a hit piece on a rival. And it worked.

What happened to that boxer? The story seemed to leave that to the imagination.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 09:21 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Do not crash

Wilson Fisk's parties.

Man, Tombstone's really not the monster he used to be.
Good to know that Fisk is back to his beastly level of owning superhumans with no apparent explanation. At least for this issue.
He's also been hit by Rhino recently, flew through a wall and through a car almost smashing it in two and didn't seem to have a scratch on him. Also, Rhino actually had to make an effort to stop Fisk's momentum.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 05:52 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Good to see you posting Sam.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 05:54 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Thanks.big grin
I'm always around, just don't have the energy to debate anymore. Only comment. Getting old I guess.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 06:03 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by SamZED
Thanks.big grin
I'm always around, just don't have the energy to debate anymore. Only comment. Getting old I guess.
start commenting more please. I miss seeing you debate. sad

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 02:20 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Good to know that Fisk is back to his beastly level of owning superhumans with no apparent explanation. At least for this issue.
He's also been hit by Rhino recently, flew through a wall and through a car almost smashing it in two and didn't seem to have a scratch on him. Also, Rhino actually had to make an effort to stop Fisk's momentum.

Wait, what? eek!

Same book?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 04:01 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Thanks.big grin

I feel ya buddy. For nostalgia's sake I'd be interested in the issue number of the Fisk/Rhino stuff too, though. Back in the day, there was a case to make that Fisk was above Rhino in physical stats; he literally had better showings against Pete than anyone during the first decade or so of ASM. Absurd as that era was for him, I always loved it. Seeing Fisk wreck shop is delightful.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 05:50 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Fisks' stock is definately rising. The only time in recent memory where he hasnt outperformed the comp was against Castle and he still beat him with a knife in his chest

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 06:23 PM
deathslash

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Fisks' stock is definately rising. The only time in recent memory where he hasnt outperformed the comp was against Castle and he still beat him with a knife in his chest
castle still killed him later. smile

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 06:27 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by deathslash
castle still killed him later. smile

Did he? I remeber him bleeding out and getting airlifted

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 06:52 PM
deathslash

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Did he? I remeber him bleeding out and getting airlifted
in the lead up to secret wars 2. Castle crashes Fisk's party and in the second to last issue of the punisher, it's confirmed that he killed every villain in the bar.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 11:31 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by deathslash
in the lead up to secret wars 2. Castle crashes Fisk's party and in the second to last issue of the punisher, it's confirmed that he killed every villain in the bar.

Oh lol off panel shenanigans

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 11:49 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:33 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
(please log in to view the image)

He probably had a nuke on him. Sandman for example isnt getting put down by bullets

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:16 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah. Sandman, Absorbing Man, Osborn (healing factor)... do notice that Fisk e-mailed even The Lizard laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:20 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

Bullseye alone would probably kill the shit out of frank with that bottle he's holding. Then they'd all go back to drinking.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 02:40 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote