KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5118): « First ... « 4172 4173 [4174] 4175 4176 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rage.Of.Olympus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Odin isn't weakened. It's just Mangog mocking him. Just like Odin saying Mangog isn't hitting as hard as usual and he barely felt his attacks doesn't means Mangog is weaker than usual.

And where is Thor weakened?

Mangog said Thor isn't the Thor he remembers and he says the same thing about Odin. This makes it the second time Odin's power was commented to be weaker than normal. The first, was from Odin. I never mentioned it because I wanted a second reference. I figured it would be made. Not that you needed it. Look at Odin vs. Mother Storm or King Thor vs. Galactus. Here Odin is stabbing Mangog with a spear.

I hope there is a good explanation. Regardless, this isn't the thread for this. Please don't derail it with Superfaggotry. If you want to have this discussion, make a new thread. I won't reply here.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 07:00 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Mangog said Thor isn't the Thor he remembers and he says the same thing about Odin. This makes it the second time Odin's power was commented to be weaker than normal. The first, was from Odin. I never mentioned it because I wanted a second reference. I figured it would be made. Not that you needed it. Look at Odin vs. Mother Storm or King Thor vs. Galactus. Here Odin is stabbing Mangog with a spear.

Odin says the same about Mangog here.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/37...04-006.jpg.html

I like how it applies for Odin but not to Mangog despite being exactly same.

Where was the first time he was stated to be weakened?
quote:

I hope there is a good explanation. Regardless, this isn't the thread for this. Please don't derail it with Superfaggotry. If you want to have this discussion, make a new thread. I won't reply here.

laughing out loud

So salty.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 07:06 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Pr, ban them all.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 07:09 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
It was right in front of my face all along.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SlY-SNIZW...1600/p78_18.jpg

Aaron's Odin somehow is not the same and he even let the readers know. Those who've been saying Odin is less powerful under Aaron has been right all this time.

"my omnipotence is not what it once was..."

Established early on in Jane's run.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 07:33 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 07:37 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Pr, ban them all.

thumb up

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 07:38 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior Madness
God of Thunder

Odin isn't weakened. It's just Mangog mocking him. Just like Odin saying Mangog isn't hitting as hard as usual and he barely felt his attacks doesn't means Mangog is weaker than usual.

And where is Thor weakened?

He's weakened because he doesn't have Mjolnir, and we know that, without it, thor is almost useless.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 08:00 PM
Warrior Madness is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior Madness a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior Madness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Shut the **** up WM.

I get choked up a little every time you post.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 08:13 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Keep posting WM. He’s playing hard to get

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 08:25 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Because he isn't flying/escaping away from the planet. He is just flying away from the debris when the planet exploded, he was still on planet talking to the leader.

Unless you show us where he was flying away from the planet when it exploded, it makes no sense for him to suddenly escape in between a sentence.

The first scan when the planet exploded superman isn't there because he's still on the planet. Then he's flying away in the second scan after the planet busting explosion had already taken place. I knew some were going to try to lowball this. Smh

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 10:22 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:12 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Haha, Mangog Wrecked Odin like nothing.

Poor Odin. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:24 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Damborgson
Shut the **** up WM.

WHORINSON IS NOTHING!!!!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:48 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

You and your lot did something to him!!! He was the purest of us!!

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:18 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Shut the **** up WM.

He is very irritating. For some strange reason, he hates Thor.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:30 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

You and your lot did something to him!!! He was the purest of us!!

WARRIOR MADNESS, ESTEEMED MEMBER OF THE HOUSE OF EL!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:45 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by carver9

He didn't always.

how is he a dumbass? he chose to kick red hulks ass fully knowing that Rulk was the guy he was going to work with.

Originally posted by Warrior Madness
Do'nt listen to the haters... wink

-------------
I don't think his strenght is underrated. To me, his feats are some of the most impressive in comics.

--------------
Btw, the video you posted above is amazing. Fernando's videos are always amazing. cool

--------------

I miss our brother in arms.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:26 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by carver9
The Warrior Madness has overtaken him. He's 10 times as strong, but he's also 10 times as mad.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:27 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

He didn't always.

He realized that WHORINSON is DEAD and can NEVER be redeemed!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:32 AM
carver9

He didn't always.

-------------

--------------

--------------

Wonder what happened to him. Lol... I think it is what Bran said. Lol.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:32 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote