KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5118): « First ... « 4176 4177 [4178] 4179 4180 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Always the cynic.

fine line between realism and cynisim. do i think hal is awesome? phuck yea but im not gonna dickride him to the promise land based on conjecture

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 07:45 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You've got that reversed. Hal Jordan is "da man". Silver eunuch is just big talk who fizzles out at any challenge from his level or higher.

He has concrete feats, not just space cheese like Surfer.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 07:51 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by abhilegend
You've got that reversed. Hal Jordan is "da man". Silver eunuch is just big talk who fizzles out at any challenge from his level or higher.

He has concrete feats, not just space cheese like Surfer.

see there goes that cherry picking u lament other posters about.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 07:54 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

If all you're gonna do is ***** about me, do it in another thread.

I bumped SS/GL thread, how about you show us "Surfer beating Hal badly" there?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 07:57 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by deathslash
he's absorbed onslaught's telepathic assault before. That same attack would have killed several members of the x-men iirc....

Esme ****ed him up good.

Cyclops overloaded him.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 08:18 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

(please log in to view the image)

The fuuu?

https://www.newsarama.com/38806-fre...title-role.html

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 09:26 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

The fuuu?

https://www.newsarama.com/38806-fre...title-role.html
the helmet's looking hideous on him and that arm needs to be changed to silver or stone. Aaron needs to leave Thor for all of our sakes and Juggernaut should never be a Thor villain.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 09:37 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I hate the idea of having all the hammers, it takes away everything that made Mjolnir special. This 'mantle' thing that Aaron is pushing is getting out of control.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 09:39 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

What can you expect man?

He's damaged beyond repair.

Thor died on the moon. All that came back, was Odinson.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 10:06 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I hate what Aaron has done to every Thor related character. The problem is, he does write a good standalone Thor.

Very conflicting. I'm sure it'll be good, but I'd much rather have found out it was a different writer to save me from worrying about everyone else getting ruined.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 10:13 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Quite honestly, as a stand alone work, Jane Thor has been pretty awesome. Granted, I’m dislike seeing the power level of characters get shunned off for story telling

At least in Superman 41, we get silly excuses (magical prayers). With some
Stuff that Aaron pulled, you’d expect to see some excuses (mainly Odin, PF, and Destroyer). For me though, I’m not an avid marvel comic book reader so I don’t really mind but if it were DC, I can see it annoying me.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 10:35 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Damborgson
What can you expect man?

He's damaged beyond repair.

Thor died on the moon. All that came back, was Odinson.

THE HOUSE OF EL THANKS MARVEL FOR DESTROYING THOR!!!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 11:25 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Any previews for The Mighty Thor #705?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 11:55 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Aaron's Thor run was pretty great up until Jane took on the mantle. I expect that this will be fun as well.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 12:19 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

DC's trolling Marvel with The Terrifics.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 12:29 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by ares834
Aaron's Thor run was pretty great up until Jane took on the mantle. I expect that this will be fun as well.

I actually like the way Aaron portrays Thor, it's just everything else. The whole mantle thing, the bullshit with Jane and feminism, the absolute butchering of Odin's character, the mother storm retcon... Etc.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 12:34 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

With...Jason Aaron.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 01:50 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

What those monsters did to my poor Jennifer... sad

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 01:59 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Damborgson

With...Jason Aaron.
that team looks really solid. Not digging the art and Aaron is sure to ruin it for me. Sad, if there were a better writer, I'd totally pick that up.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 02:35 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Mcguiness is always kind of hit or miss with me. I really like his art sometimes, othee times its too cartoon like to take seriously.

It looks good in the previews though

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 02:39 AM