KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5119): « First ... « 4192 4193 [4194] 4195 4196 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Let's debate like Darksaint. Flash get punched so hard that every window in the city breaks. He is also punched through pure concrete and is still up and talking. What human can endure this?

(please log in to view the image)

Scans.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 06:40 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol carv owning ds. thumb up

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 06:48 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
lol carv owning ds. thumb up

DS usually owns himself just by posting. thumb up

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 06:49 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by carver9
Let's debate like Darksaint. Flash get punched so hard that every window in the city breaks. He is also punched through pure concrete and is still up and talking. What human can endure this?

Scans.

The Speed Force provides protection to the user. Otheriwse they would incinerate when achieving such high levels of speed.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 07:07 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Is it ironic that Low T LOB posts in the Ownage Thread since he gets owned daily?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 07:23 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The Speed Force provides protection to the user. Otheriwse they would incinerate when achieving such high levels of speed.

quiet you. stop interrupting carv's ownage.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 07:23 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Badabing
Is it ironic that Low T LOB posts in the Ownage Thread since he gets owned daily?

i lol'd

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 07:24 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Damborgson
My thoughts exactly thumb up

also:

-------------------------

Ahhh, so these are the types of comments that Aaron surrounds himself with to ignore the rest.

This is the same writer who had Wolverine cheating on his girlfriend just because he was battle-worn and needed to relax...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 07:27 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

What happens when they have sex ? XD

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 07:28 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

what happens when ds and carv have sex...? blink

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 07:31 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Semen everywhere.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 07:35 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Better question is what happens when Carv doesn't properly warm up Ds before he slides his pimpledick in? Does the skin slide off like a piece of fat off a nicely cooked roast? Does it pop the pimples with every thrust?

It makes you wonder doesn't it?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 07:40 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

i always thought carver was his rl wife. they just use kmc for 4play

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 07:44 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Does Zoom have human durability as well?

thumb up

So what you're saying is.....comics aren't consistent with their showings?

Sometimes, a character can do XYZ, but just because they have another scene in a different comic that shows them failing....it doesn't take away from XYZ?

That is....that is quite a bold statement to make. You have shown me the error of my ways.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 08:27 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Better question is what happens when Carv doesn't properly warm up Ds before he slides his pimpledick in? Does the skin slide off like a piece of fat off a nicely cooked roast? Does it pop the pimples with every thrust?

It makes you wonder doesn't it?

it makes me wonder why i ever checked in on this thread....

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 08:33 PM
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up

So what you're saying is.....comics aren't consistent with their showings?

Sometimes, a character can do XYZ, but just because they have another scene in a different comic that shows them failing....it doesn't take away from XYZ?

That is....that is quite a bold statement to make. You have shown me the error of my ways.

So you answer a question with a question. I commented on a scene you tried to use to dismiss my argument. Why mention Flash getting grabbed by Titus as a high showing and then say he have human durability when you know that isn't the case. You kept mentioning Flashing having human durability and now you've switched the entire subject. You're all over the place. With that said, the Flashes still suck.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 04:04 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

So you answer a question with a question. I commented on a scene you tried to use to dismiss my argument. Why mention Flash getting grabbed by Titus as a high showing and then say he have human durability when you know that isn't the case. You kept mentioning Flashing having human durability and now you've switched the entire subject. You're all over the place. With that said, the Flashes still suck.

Lol because you can never grasp the points that are being made. I am never sure if it is a stubbornness thing or an intelligence thing, or both.

I'm trying to make the point that comics are inconsistent. Writers don't go 'oh, this character has these stats, I will stick to them faithfully'.

No. They will write a cool looking scene that has struggles and drama.

So Flash, despite having a high degree of speed and a low degree of durability in other scenes, does not have his stats set on stone in every scene by every writer. Because that is comics.

So in the scene you post, Flash has a low degree of speed, and a high degree of durability. It is THE EXACT SAME ARGUMENT.

Just because in Flash #164 or whatever, Morrison wrote Flash as being able to outrun Love or whatever silly feat he has, doesn't mean he has it in every single scene. Just because in YOUR comic Flash has the durability to survive being crushed by Titus, doesn't mean he suddenly has superhuman durability in every single scene.

But that is comic. This is a forum. Characters are at FULL CAPACITY. I am holding your hand, step by step.

Get it now?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 06:25 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Flash is about as consistent of a high end threat as Iceman unless it's like Morrison or Waid.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 06:32 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Basically. That basically means PIS, as plot is dictated by writers.

One might argue 'why not the other way, you biased piece of shit? Why aren't Morrison and Waids Flash the PIS ones?'

Because of the Full Capacity rule. What is Flash's Full Capacity? See Morrison and Waid.

To use an analogy some people might understand, it's like the OP saying Hulk in threads has the ability to go WBH if needed.

Where the hell did we get WBH? Only Pak has written such a creature. But we don't ignore it - unless OP specifies no WBH. Then it's a whole new argument, to say CIP means Hulk is holding himself back with Gamma Maths (again, funnily, due to Pak) and therefore in character Hulk won't go WBH.

Flash doesn't have that issue. His poor showings aren't due to CIP, or CIS, but PIS. Which is inadmissible on forums.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 06:40 AM
krisblaze

Why are you guys bringing up Waid?

He always had going lightspeed as a crazy feat.

Johns wrote a much more powerful Flash.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 07:11 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote