KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5118): « First ... « 4289 4290 [4291] 4292 4293 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Philosophía
Wonder Woman admits she can't defeat Darkseid and he is too strong for her.

She ends up 'winning' with the power of love, by calling up to Zeus and the others inside Darkseid, who leave his body and he is now depowered and without memory of who he is.

thumb up

BS like everything in the arc. It seems Robinson has only read Darkseid's appearance in Justice League and has no idea about Darkseid as a character.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 10:37 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
thumb up

BS like everything in the arc. It seems Robinson has only read Darkseid's appearance in Justice League and has no idea about Darkseid as a character.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

How is it BS?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 10:42 AM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Such an amazing showing for Diana.

Very proud of her.

Doing what the League could not.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 10:43 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Baziemarc123
How is it BS?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 10:44 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Diana's always been that powerful and skilled, not sure how it's BS

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 10:45 AM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Diana's always been that powerful and skilled, not sure how it's BS

She didn't beat him because she is powerful, she won because of a plot device.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 10:46 AM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

She didn't beat him because she is powerful, she won because of a plot device.

Right so it's BS that Diana was trashing Seid? really?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 10:48 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Right so it's BS that Diana was trashing Seid? really?
Trashing Darkseid? He stunned her with just one punch and she admitted she can't beat him.

That's pretty much how every fight with a skyfather level being and a top tier goes.

Unless it's Odin vs Jane Thor.

Last edited by abhilegend on Apr 25th, 2018 at 10:55 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 10:50 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Darkseid treated her as a nuisance the whole arc.

He casually backhanded her and withstood her continuous attacks, then went on like nothing happened.

After almost all of his attacks, she needed a moment of pause to get her composure (on the last one, as Steve came to her aid, she directly admitted that he is too much physically).

If not for the generic 'draw blood' stuff that happens in comics, you'd think it's Daredevil fighting the Hulk.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 11:10 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol... she broke his finger and caught his punch right. She sliced him making him bleed and kicked him in the face. There's more but he got 2 licks. She dominated him and all of this happened before the plot kicked in. Lol... Wonder Woman tier either went up or Darkseid is Herald tier. Choose wisely my friend.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 11:15 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Agreed, Robinson is a hack who knows nothing about the character that is Darkseid.

Treating Darkseid like a throw away villain.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 11:38 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 11:53 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

thumb up

trash

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 12:29 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by SquallX
Agreed, Robinson is a hack who knows nothing about the character that is Darkseid.

Treating Darkseid like a throw away villain.

They might turn him into a good guy for once against the dark gods.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 12:40 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 12:53 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 12:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 12:54 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thank you for the scans Galan.

Damn. I gotta admit, all jokes aside, I NEVER expected Diana to do that well.

Wonder Woman in a moment of doubt said that she's BEGINNING to think that she can't beat him solo. They've been scuffling for two issues...

I'd say Darkseid had a strength edge (Legit not sure. Bad guys always do shit like backhands and slaps, and that's literally the only reason I'd say he looked any stronger.) and had that evil bad guy composure superiority, but they are peers in strength. If they arm-wrestled, Diana would be sweating more but it'd be closeeeee.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 01:00 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

They are most def peers. She casually broke his finger.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 01:16 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thank you for the scans Galan.

Damn. I gotta admit, all jokes aside, I NEVER expected Diana to do that well.

Wonder Woman in a moment of doubt said that she's BEGINNING to think that she can't beat him solo. They've been scuffling for two issues...

I'd say Darkseid had a strength edge (Legit not sure. Bad guys always do shit like backhands and slaps, and that's literally the only reason I'd say he looked any stronger.) and had that evil bad guy composure superiority, but they are peers in strength. If they arm-wrestled, Diana would be sweating more but it'd be closeeeee.

laughing out loud

Jane Thor did better than that against Mangog. Darkseid literally backhanded her and she admitted he is too strong for her but somehow they are close in strength.

Never change rage.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 01:18 PM