KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5118): « First ... « 4337 4338 [4339] 4340 4341 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
It's how Brainiac's shrinking tech works. Once the effect is reversed, the weight of the objects return to their original level.

Proof? And, if so, that happens instantly?

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:22 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

lmao at Juggs smashing Current Thor. even enduring his hits like its nothing, he's finally surpassed Darkseid

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:28 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
As opposed to currently? He's never been TOTAL invulnerable without his force field. As far as I can tell, there have been actually many instances that he has been hurt without it.

With it, he can kill the momentum of his attacks, drain energy, remain untouched and under DeFalco, it was impenetrable.

So you truly believe that upper tier beings should be slapping Juggernaut around like that? I know you have high confidence in Thor fist but Hulk at one of his most angriest wasnt even treating Juggernaut like that. I feel pretty comfortable at saying that they did a retcon towards his invulnerability in the mid to late 90s. Let's put it like this, even though Juggeraut was amped during 8th day, it wasnt a significant amp and Thor wailing on him with Mjlonir (which is greater than his fist) should have outright killed or temp koed Juggernaut, but it did nothing. Again, I know he had a small amp but if Thir can bruise Juggernaut the way he did in the scans Damborgson scans, he should brutally beat Juggernaut unconscious with Mjlonir. Also, you said he was hurt by far worse, like what (please refrain from using Classic Jugs without his forcefield)?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:30 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Also, I dont think people know this but after returning from the gem when Onslaught snatched the gem from Juggernaut chest, Jugs received a power increase.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:31 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Also, I dont think people know this but after returning from the gem when Onslaught snatched the gem from Juggernaut chest, Jugs received a power increase.

just wondering, why would Mjlonir cracking on Jugs skull be a skyfather lvl + feat?

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:34 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Baziemarc123
just wondering, why would Mjlonir cracking on Jugs skull be a skyfather lvl + feat?

Not a skyfather level ft, an ABOVE skyfather level ft. It would be an above skyfather level ft because its Mjlonir. Also, for the people that will question why I think Juggernaut received an amp after leaving the gem, he basically say it himself...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/38...d12-45.jpg.html

Last edited by carver9 on May 23rd, 2018 at 09:42 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:40 PM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not a skyfather level ft, an ABOVE skyfather level ft. It would be an above skyfather level ft because its Mjlonir. Also, for the people that will question why I think Juggernaur received an amp after leaving the gem, he basically say it himself...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/38...d12-45.jpg.html

I dont think Mjolnir alone is above Skyfather, it usually take 2x Mjolnir to become that level

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:42 PM
carver9

I dont think Mjolnir alone is above Skyfather, it usually take 2x Mjolnir to become that level

Mjonir fts make it exactly what I said. A skyfather of the highest order cant even lift Mjlonir. Busting it is a completely different thing. Thor breaking Mjlonir across someone skull imo is an above skyfather level ft. Question, who is the weakest person you can think of whom skull can withstand a full swing from Mjlonir with Mjlonir breaking as a side effect?

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:47 PM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mjonir fts make it exactly what I said. A skyfather of the highest order cant even lift Mjlonir. Busting it is a completely different thing. Thor breaking Mjlonir across someone skull imo is an above skyfather level ft. Question, who is the weakest person you can think of whom skull can withstand a full swing from Mjlonir with Mjlonir breaking as a side effect?

not sure, although I know Hulk's tanked a full power Thor w/Mjolnir before, though it didn't break. whats some examples from a skyfather though?

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:49 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

But that wasn't Mjolnir...

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:51 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

not sure, although I know Hulk's tanked a full power Thor w/Mjolnir before, though it didn't break. whats some examples from a skyfather though?

He punched a whole clean through a Celestial skull without it breaking or being damaged or having even a dent in it. Do you think Celestials are skyfather level?

https://static3.comicvine.com/uploa...94231-GRekp.jpg

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:54 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
But that wasn't Mjolnir...

thumb up

Dont think we are debating that.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:55 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

thumb up

Dont think we are debating that.

You're just hypothetically arguing who would have Mjolnir crack if Thor struck them on the head with it ?

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:57 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
You're just hypothetically arguing who would have Mjolnir crack if Thor struck them on the head with it ?

He asked me why I think Mjlonir cracking on someone head (or body) is an above Skyfather level ft. I think our conversation shifted from Juggernaut.

Last edited by carver9 on May 23rd, 2018 at 10:05 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:59 PM
carver9

Have you all noticed that all of the characters that I am sexually in love with have been having the best showings out of any character I can think of for the past couple of yrs. Huge power increases out of no where...

smile

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:30 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Have you all noticed that all of the characters that I am sexually in love with have been having the best showings out of any character I can think of for the past couple of yrs. Huge power increases out of no where...

smile
Greg Pak feeds on your cum.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:31 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Straight from the source or do you think he just crunches on Carver's socks?

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:44 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by One Big Mob
both. He needs to eat as well as drink.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:59 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by One Big Mob

(please log in to view the image)

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 11:05 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Wonder Man's threads are like Colossus Big C's replies.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 24th, 2018 12:05 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote