KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5118): « First ... « 4338 4339 [4340] 4341 4342 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

My God this thread is terrible now... I approve. thumb up

Anyway, did y'all see that Hickman has finally continued his S.H.I.E.L.D. series? Only took SIX f*cking years, lol.
'
Fantastic stuff, though. Some of Hickman's best. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 24th, 2018 12:35 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Well, when thrown away, he did hit his head on a rock lying on the ground and that apparently sent him to sleep.

Lies!!! But where did he go though haha? Wasn’t even in the throw away shot. Thor just vanished

I noticed his punch moved Cho more then Thor’s hammer strike though shifty

Old Post May 24th, 2018 12:51 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by Galan007

Anyway, did y'all see that Hickman has finally continued his S.H.I.E.L.D. series? Only took SIX f*cking years, lol.
'

I did see that, Hickman is the shit. Marvel needs him back bad, their books were so much better when he was steering the ship.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post May 24th, 2018 12:56 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Hickman's S.H.I.E.L.D. is probably my single favorite Marvel series of all time -- definitely top 5... And his run on F4 is right up there as well.

Hickman can absolutely knock it out of the park when he's not trying to rush shit.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 01:05 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

That moment when you realize Deadpool did better against Juggernaut than Thor did this year...

Old Post May 24th, 2018 01:13 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

'
I was just reading that last week. Weird.
Now only another 6 years till the next issue.

Also pretty sure Dustin Weaver wrote these last 2 issues "The Marvel Way". Hickman only gave an outline and Dustin finished it. Or at least that was true whenever that interview came out 3 or so years ago

Old Post May 24th, 2018 01:24 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If that's still true you'd never be able to tell. The recent issue screamed Hickman to me.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 02:13 AM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

apparently J'onn can't read Lex's mind.

https://postimg.cc/image/3o9k1boq3/685fe14a/

Old Post May 24th, 2018 02:24 AM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Baziemarc123
apparently J'onn can't read Lex's mind.

https://postimg.cc/image/3o9k1boq3/685fe14a/

That’s because the new issue states the suits they are wearing is limiting some of their powers

John states that unlike Starros, his TP is not working well

Old Post May 24th, 2018 02:49 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

MMH was reading others just fine, and was able to read braniac something Amanda needed tons of psychics to do so

where does it state suits limit there powers? I might've missed that

Old Post May 24th, 2018 03:09 AM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Where does it say that?

No, seriously, I'm looking at every panel and it doesn't say that. And we can't go with 'conservation of mass' or 'compression = greater density' or anything like that, because this is comics. That stuff doesn't always apply in comics.

...doesn't OFTEN apply, I should have said...or maybe RARELY applies...

Plus, Sinistro isn't even straining. Tens of thousands of shrunken planets, he doesn't mention anything about it being hard at any time, and he's clearly doing it easily. Does that make sense, if they massed as much as their full-sized versions? Sinistro is powerful enough to haul around that much stuff without any real strain?

Stop twisting context.

It's how Brainiac's tech works my boy.

If you have issues with that, cry to DC comics.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 03:18 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

If that's still true you'd never be able to tell. The recent issue screamed Hickman to me.
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
http://multiversitycomics.com/news/...ened-to-shield/

From 2012 so things may have changed a bit.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 03:55 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by abhilegend
It's how Brainiac's tech works my boy.

If you have issues with that, cry to DC comics.

To be fair, since everything around the farmed planets looks normal we can assume that their gravity (if not their mass) is reduced with their size. They'd still be heavy objects but the fact gravity is not having is regular effect on them should at least put into question how much energy is needed to move them.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 24th, 2018 07:03 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

(please log in to view the image)

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 24th, 2018 07:47 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

so, no proof? then J'onn cant read Lex period. which is honestly terrible lmao

Old Post May 24th, 2018 09:46 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Why? Lex has psychic blocks in his head.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 10:46 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
Why? Lex has psychic blocks in his head.
Where? And because J’onn hasn’t totally overpowered psychic blocks before right?

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:00 AM
krisblaze

Manchester Black put those blocks in him.

Good luck.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 24th, 2018 11:20 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Where? And because J’onn hasn’t totally overpowered psychic blocks before right?

Right there.

These must be special psychic blocks then.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 12:18 PM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by krisblaze
Manchester Black put those blocks in him.

Good luck.

Scan?

Old Post May 24th, 2018 12:46 PM