KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5119): « First ... « 4383 4384 [4385] 4386 4387 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Idiotic. Starhawk has no relationship with Phoenix.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 05:49 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend

basically. marvel loves whoring out the phoenix mythos

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 06:03 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes, I am.

Abhi took a panel from the Blackest Night and the one from when Luthor became president.

The actual scene had MM joking about the possibility of Lex being a good president.

mad

I’ll concede to you once boy! It shall not happen again!🧐

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 06:19 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha squall posting out of context panels. not surprised, it's what he usually does heh classic

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 06:22 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Haha squall posting out of context panels. not surprised, it's what he usually does heh classic

Right!!! Like you haven’t done the same. Mine was a mistake which I’ve taken responsibility for.

Now, why don’t you show a feat of MM that Kal hasn’t done and surpass by leagues and bow?!

Hell, Kal as also called Bruce the most dangerous man on the planet. So I guess Bruce can beat anyone’s wothou pis/Cis?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 06:28 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

dangerous is subjective, kid.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 06:30 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Stfu take it elsewhere

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 07:13 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Baziemarc123
I never really got where the notion from Superman being stronger than J'onn came from. Unless I can see some consistent showings of Superman outperfoming J'onn in terms of strength
He literally picks him up and throws him into a teleporter with J'onn either too slow or too weak to stop him from doing so in Superman: Sacrifice, where Diana also outright says that Superman is the strongest of them all in almost every way.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 07:52 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

We have statements from Superman acknowledging Jonn is stronger. It’s comics and different writers have different opinions.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 08:03 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Upsidedown Man seems quite uber.

quote:
Wonder Woman! Swamp Thing! Zatanna! Man-Bat! Um…Detective Chimp! The JL Dark team may not be strong or deep enough to stop the omnipotent Upside-Down Man from taking over our entire plane of existence. UDM takes the JLD apart one by one, but Wonder Woman might have enough mojo to keep everyone alive. Turns out Diana had a power not even she knew about that bursts to the surface, but will it be enough to turn the Upside-Down Man on his head, or is it just a lot of mystical mumbo jumbo?

Maxx Vs Batman??

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 08:43 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Hypertime referenced again?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 08:46 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 08:59 PM
Magnon is online now! Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Zack M
Upsidedown Man seems quite uber.

Maxx Vs Batman??

Im over the villian of the month angle. DC needs to tone it down

Max v Wayne sounds promising tho

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 09:17 PM
xJLxKing

Originally posted by quanchi112
We have statements from Superman acknowledging Jonn is stronger. It’s comics and different writers have different opinions.

Superman has called others stronger as well. Most of the time, he is wrong. We know this because actual events that hav unfolded point to Superman being superior

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 10:34 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend

Neither does Iron Fist.

What's next, Phoenix creating Asgardians? Maybe dating the Mother Storm?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 11:13 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman has called others stronger as well. Most of the time, he is wrong. We know this because actual events that hav unfolded point to Superman being superior

I can understand him saying something once but saying it on MULTIPLE of occasions, you can not deny that. If you cant accept that statement, then you might as well ignore everything he says. Let's not be pickers.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 11:21 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

except Superman's said J'onn was the strongest COUNTLESS times and that's coming from superman himself. your logic is bad and YOU should feel bad. perio.d

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 11:22 PM
CosmicComet

Doomsday disagreed.

And beat the shit out of MMH multiple times with ease.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 11:27 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by carver9
I can understand him saying something once but saying it on MULTIPLE of occasions, you can not deny that. If you cant accept that statement, then you might as well ignore everything he says. Let's not be pickers.

Again, if we had nothing BUT Superman’s statement, I’d agree with you.
Unfortunately, we have on panel evidence contradicting Superman. We have to assume that Superman was underestimating himself, or being humble towards John.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 11:29 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Or Martian Manhunter is a punk that doesn't know how to use his abilities.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 11:45 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote