KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4611): « First ... « 4506 4507 [4508] 4509 4510 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)

Reed just confirmed Thing + Johnny>>>> Hulk/Surfer/Franklin/Thor combined. Eat your socks haters

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 07:25 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Wtf is that Deadpool thingy lol

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 07:30 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Wtf is that Deadpool thingy lol

Deadpool + Doop from X-Statix.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 07:36 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Ain't got nothin'

Also it seemed Franklin was straight up creating the universes and Molecule Man was only anchoring and binding them to the multiverse. I know it said that, but it seems a little more clear throughout. A little more separation.

She only made her move once Frank burned himself out too. Also seems MM used up all of the Beyonder power as well or Slutts just ignored it.

Now Franklin is even more powerful than Silver Surfer, so he should still be universal

"I am about to go in the kitchen and see if I can make tin foil make the ripping noise."
"I tried ripping metal...just wouldn't work for me."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:19 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

Yeah, especially given this scene, where Franklin(and Franklin alone) was adding even the most minute of details to his universes:
(please log in to view the image)

And the fact that Entropy only attacked when Franklin was 'powerless' tells us who she felt the greater threat was between he and Owen.

It is funny though, even when Franklin considers himself powerless, he is still > Surfer, Thor and Hulk. laughing out loud

"The Grand Admiral was smart and subtle, but never used his brilliance to show up or humiliate anyone.
He demanded results, but never perfection, and had amazing stores of patience for those who were truly working to their fullest ability.
It was a pity Thrawn's style of leadership hadn't spread through the rest of the navy.
If that happened, he suspected, the Empire would stand forever."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Ain't got nothin'

Onslaught had the full power of Franklin.

"I am about to go in the kitchen and see if I can make tin foil make the ripping noise."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:33 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

Good point.

Universal confirmed.

"The Grand Admiral was smart and subtle, but never used his brilliance to show up or humiliate anyone.
He demanded results, but never perfection, and had amazing stores of patience for those who were truly working to their fullest ability.
It was a pity Thrawn's style of leadership hadn't spread through the rest of the navy.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:41 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Entropy vs Sentry

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:41 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

thumb up

I know who my money would be on.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:02 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Ain't got nothin'

Didn't Adult Frank fight off entropy with his own bubble reality?

If I'm remembering right, then Dan Slutts may have actually read Hickman's run, and made some callbacks

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:22 PM
Senor Cage

Rustam is a beast. Wonder Woman was hit by the surface of the sun.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:24 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

thumb up DC copying my Sunbuster tactics

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Didn't Adult Frank fight off entropy with his own bubble reality?

If I'm remembering right, then Dan Slutts may have actually read Hickman's run, and made some callbacks
Yeah. He also frequently referenced 'the heat death of existence', which is what Entropy said she embodies.

The Slutt is on point here. thumb up

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:39 PM
One Big Mob
Ain't got nothin'

Makes me think he might actually put some effort into this... hopefully.

Guy's a bozo and he's handling quite a few geniuses. Hopefully he doesn't revert to his usual shit

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:56 PM
StiltmanFTW

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 10:19 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by "Id"
I thought she was dead.

She's alive Bloodstorm is dead

Originally posted by Damborgson
Appropriate I suppose...

Yea looks like asgardian magic aint what it use to be

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 10:30 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Sorry about the image quality but does anyone know who the two background Things are? One has to be Sharon but who is the other

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 11:04 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Sin I AM

Sorry about the image quality but does anyone know who the two background Things are? One has to be Sharon but who is the other
iirc, it was a character from the 2015 she hulk series. Didn't read the series myself though.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 11:08 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by deathslash
iirc, it was a character from the 2015 she hulk series. Didn't read the series myself though.

thanks i could not figure it out. it'll be amusing to see how entropy jobs to these characters since the most powerful ally they summoned was nova and blaze

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 11:15 PM
Parmaniac
_

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 11:23 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote