KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5119): « First ... « 4519 4520 [4521] 4522 4523 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Bendis didnt build her up it was done in her last ongoing. Had to do with ptsd from her coma and banners death. It started off well but had to ve wrapped up quick so alot of plot holes were left

It was already stated on panel she's above him currently so we will have to see. It's his book so im not saying youre off base but she's been building up feats for about a year.
Bendis did all that shit to her though. Bendis killed Banner and had Thanos fight Shulk. Bendis also had her appear all bulky and angry when she woke up.

Bendis started life

But yeah, it's stated Shulk can fluctate. That she was at her peak against the Celestials and is capable of that again. Pretty easy excuse for what other writers decide to do... Aaron knew he had to protect her.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 02:52 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I suppose. She's always had that kinda power creep and has been above most bricks like thing for decades...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 03:09 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

But now she has a max above what Bruce is capable of... IF SHE USES IT!
Brilliant really.

She loses to Bruce and she really twernt tryna hert him. She beats him and confirmation.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 03:19 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Is this just a statement or did she do something to prove that she is above him? If it is a statement then it holds no weight. Hulk was outright said by Reed Richard's himself that Hulk is on Dark Phoenix level.

Bruce literary just said in Immortal Hulk #6 that NO ONE is stronger than him. Please tell me this isnt just word of mouth.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Sep 20th, 2018 at 03:31 AM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 03:27 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

There's a difference between a brand new powerup getting hype about it, and a a a a a a a a a a a longstanding character getting longstanding character hype.

Aaron intends Jen to be above Hulk and that's how he seems to want to write her.

That's what we know so far and that he wrote a failsafe into her under other writers.

Also she damaged Celestial armor when no one else under normal levels could iirc

Last edited by One Big Mob on Sep 20th, 2018 at 03:53 AM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 03:50 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by carver9
Is this just a statement or did she do something to prove that she is above him? If it is a statement then it holds no weight. Hulk was outright said by Reed Richard's himself that Hulk is on Dark Phoenix level.

Bruce literary just said in Immortal Hulk #6 that NO ONE is stronger than him. Please tell me this isnt just word of mouth.

Ironic given how uve dick ridden knock off hulks like cho, weapon h, skaar etc. But Jen the longest running Hulk this side of Banner...its passed time she got a push

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 11:15 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Carver is an extreme mysoginist.

Report him, Judge Raoul will hang him.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 11:25 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Ironic given how uve dick ridden knock off hulks like cho, weapon h, skaar etc. But Jen the longest running Hulk this side of Banner...its passed time she got a push

Not a strongest one there is push. That's Banners schtick.

Jen doesn't need to be the strongest to be a relevant character. Never has.
Banner needs that, without it he is obsolete.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 11:45 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

It's worse.

Part of the rationale for the dick riding for Weapon H is because he has Cho's DNA.
When here we have a bonafide relative, with actual Hulk blood.

But no.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 11:54 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Carver9 is a blatant sexist? Wasn't he #WithHer?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:02 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Tbf, we have a comic where Doom has the Starbrand, is the Spirit of Vengeance, has the Iron Fist, and is it he Sorcerer Supreme.

But yeah, Jen being stronger is a big to do, lol.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:07 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Cho is shaking planets and taking on teams with Heralds on it. He deserves the chocolate thunder riding him.

Weapon H took down Weapon X wirh ease. Defeated an amped Man Thing who was powered by Groot. Defeated the most powerful version of Wendigo and was brushing off its attacks. Chocolate Thunder applies here as well.

What did I say about Skaar?

Anyways, Bran answered my question. She still need to show something HUGE for her to be on Banner level. Banner at this moment is the most powerful hero on the planet.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:23 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

You really think that was the most powerful Wendigo Strange had ever seen in all of his years?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:26 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

She still need to show something HUGE

Like, her tits?

I dunno, man. She's got them reduced somehow:

(please log in to view the image)

StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Tbf, we have a comic where Doom has the Starbrand, is the Spirit of Vengeance, has the Iron Fist, and is it he Sorcerer Supreme.

And that's the only power ups we think we know.
laughing out loud

Muthaphukka was lookin like a mix and match action figure. Sad...

celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Defeated the most powerful version of Wendigo and was brushing off its attacks. Chocolate Thunder applies here as well.
I feel like you meant to say Mandingo here, but your phone auto-corrected.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:28 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:30 PM
carver9

laughing out loud I'm done. After that, I'm exiting the thread for a moment.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:34 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

You really think that was the most powerful Wendigo Strange had ever seen in all of his years?
Will we ever get an answer to this question.

Maybe next time, on Larver Z!

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:39 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wouldn't call Dark Dimesion Wendigo your normal Wendigo since he was amplified a thousand folds by a wishing well. Your average Wendigo, yes, that is the most powerful Wendigo ever seen but if you're including a wish granting powered.up Wendigo, then the obvious answer is no.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:45 PM