KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5118): « First ... « 4636 4637 [4638] 4639 4640 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
Let me get this straight, I am a cuck because I am not down with the destruction of some of my favorite characters?

Let me guess, your a fan of new Marvel aren’t you? No wonder Marvel doesn’t care about shitting on their white male characters. After all, they have someone like you buying their shits.
No you’ve got it all wrong , panthergod thinks you’re a cuck because you show sympathy for white characters/white people. He believes all whites , fictional or non are evil cave demons. The guy is worse than marwash , just check out anything if his on herochat

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 06:44 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Evil Cave Demons? I will take it ha ha.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 12:51 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by Insane Titan
You sure told him that colonizer, Wakanda forever!

This killed me.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 06:22 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 06:45 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

You sure told him that colonizer, Wakanda forever!

Remember that cancer to birthright ratio, you mewling edgelord. smokin'

Remember: NOTHING you can do about it... laughing

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 08:30 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

No you’ve got it all wrong , panthergod thinks you’re a cuck because you show sympathy for white characters/white people. He believes all whites , fictional or non are evil cave demons. The guy is worse than marwash , just check out anything if his on herochat

Don't even attempt to try to mis-characterize my views again, Titty. I'll call for you when i want to upend your weak, testosterone deficient e-tough persona with ease, again.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 08:32 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Time for Galan to step in.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 08:47 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by One Big Mob on Dec 10th, 2018 at 09:04 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 09:01 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 09:07 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by panthergod
Remember that cancer to birthright ratio, you mewling edgelord. smokin'

Remember: NOTHING you can do about it... laughing
irony , just because you hate yourself because you’re not white don’t blame others. Just accept what you are.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 09:39 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Panther and Storm look like midgets, has Bran become an artist for marvel?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 09:40 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 09:41 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Don't even attempt to try to mis-characterize my views again, Titty. I'll call for you when i want to upend your weak, testosterone deficient e-tough persona with ease, again.
laughing out loud coming from a self hating sexual repressed closet gay who hides behind the race card. Do me a favour let me know you actually amount to anything other online bravado. You’re the type kid that blames everyone who’s good at something that’s its their fault you’re phucking hopeless at life.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 09:42 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 09:55 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by celeyhyga17

Whose hammer is that throgg?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 01:12 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Yep.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 01:30 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Titty, the degenerate cancer prone genes you have made you quite obssessed with men who are your utter superiors in every possible respect, but keep your homo fantasizing about posters on comic boards, Titty. You are the legendary fake e-tough pu$$y of this board. You're a weak pale imitation of quan, nothing more. This board is the peak of your pathetic existence, don't even try to lie. You aren't fooling anyone.

Last edited by panthergod on Dec 11th, 2018 at 02:31 AM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 02:24 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Titty, the degenerate cancer prone genes you have made you quite obssessed with men who are your utter superiors in every possible respect, but keep your homo fantazing about posters on comic boards, Titty. You are the legendary fake e-tough pu$$y of this board. You're a weak pale imitation of quan, nothing more. This board is the peak of your pathetic existence, don't even try to lie. You aren't fooling anyone.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 02:26 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah, you lot need to stop or I'll just throw out blanket bans.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 02:32 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Titty, the degenerate cancer prone genes you have

I dont' think I've ever reported another member but this is phucking disgusting. thumb down

Reported.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 02:32 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote