KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5118): « First ... « 4767 4768 [4769] 4770 4771 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 8swords
yet they managed to put in cage complaining that the group is only comprised of dude, that part i cringed..

Yeah, that was weird. Did he expect to bang someone during the mission? Or it's something writers think men complain about all the time?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 01:37 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

One hit from a giant bloodied cage. And they are winning against everyone so why not?

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 01:53 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Galan007
The Q Conflict:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Anyone know who those two are at the end? The man and woman who seem to be acting like the all-out battle between Q and the other factions is akin to children throwing a tantrum?

Pr..?

I was always surprise they never follow that story line with Q and the chick in the tc show.

I might have this a read.

As for the two in the end , no idea.

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 04:00 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
please keep discussions to this thread, thanks.

reported for backsead modding

ban = 4 years + you can't interact with carver

thank you

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 04:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by emporerpants
Galan those are two other Q's. The dude is the Q who gave Q his powers pick in the episode where Q became human. The Lady is the human girl who is actually a Q because her mother and father were Qs who chose to become human. In her episode Q came to test her and she had a crush on Riker.

Ah, that stupid episode.

"If you use your powers, you can't stay with Riker."

"But you use your powers all the time, and do whatever you want."

"Oh yeah? Well... shut up!"

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 04:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 05:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 05:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Galan007
The Q Conflict:

Anyone know who those two are at the end? The man and woman who seem to be acting like the all-out battle between Q and the other factions is akin to children throwing a tantrum?

Pr..?

Likely other Qs, since the guy wears the same attire Q wore in the episode were he lost his powers.

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 06:40 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Never-mind, it's Q2.

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 10:53 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Yeah those are two other Q's.

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 11:36 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by StiltmanFTW on May 24th, 2019 at 06:41 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2019 06:39 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

So Superman is the same throughout the history, just his arrival time on Earth is changed through pre crisis, post crisis and new 52.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Damn, current Superman is the same as pre crisis Superman.

Old Post May 29th, 2019 08:41 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Holy shit. Makes sense, though.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 29th, 2019 08:53 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

'Carver', laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Old Post May 29th, 2019 09:05 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post May 29th, 2019 02:47 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post May 29th, 2019 03:08 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post May 29th, 2019 03:08 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post May 29th, 2019 03:10 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post May 29th, 2019 04:12 PM
-K-M-

Holy badass art Batman!

Old Post May 29th, 2019 04:13 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote