KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5119): « First ... « 4775 4776 [4777] 4778 4779 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Okay, first thing:

Nobody is afraid of Spider-Man. Nobody.

Second:

It's one of the great many bullies that used to beat the living shit out of Parker in school.

Carl King.

No one liked Peter. No one helped him.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2019 10:44 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Stilt, you are such a cheeky bastard. Never change😊

But I’m surprise this comic was allowed to be release and canon to Spidy.

You know, it’s a wonder Peter never became a school shooter with the shits that guy put him through.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2019 02:16 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Surprised? You are surprised????

Dude. Peter was molested when he was 12.

Carl King was an a-hole, sure. But at least he never pretended to be Peter's friend and never raped him:

Old Post Jun 15th, 2019 02:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Jesus **** Stilt, stop ruining Spidy for me by posting these fics!

It’s bad enough Marvel wrote those stories, now your posting. Gonna give me ****ing nightmares man. It’s a good thing I’m on 24 hr shift.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2019 05:55 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I bet Peter didn't even punch his head off on sight.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2019 06:12 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
Jesus **** Stilt, stop ruining Spidy for me by posting these fics!

It’s bad enough Marvel wrote those stories, now your posting. Gonna give me ****ing nightmares man. It’s a good thing I’m on 24 hr shift.

Your fault for not reading comics, dude.

You come here and pretend to be a fan. Too bad we all can see through your bullshit.

You can't even spell his name, so I'm not sure why you pretend to care for the character, anyway.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I bet Peter didn't even punch his head off on sight.

He never met Skip again.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2019 10:33 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Too much nerd rage.

I need to post something less controversial.

Oh, I know!

How about Parker getting BEAT BY A DAMN NERD?! Pr was right, nerds hate nerds:

Different writers. Different comic book eras. Yet it stays the same. Parker was a punching bag that was begging for a whooping from everyone he came in contact with.

I'm glad I'm here to educate you on your "Spidy", Squall. We should do it every day till you die.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2019 10:39 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I messed up. In all my nerd rage, I forgot to add the final page:

Old Post Jun 16th, 2019 09:48 AM
ShadowFyre

Wow...im surprised he didnt rape parker right there.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2019 02:40 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

The fatty looks like Jelly Bean that molested Morty.

Morty =/= Pete?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2019 02:40 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

I'd imagine this kind of scene says a lot about the writers as well. They probably simply remember back to middle school, and write their scripts.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2019 02:56 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by abhilegend
It was a dimensional breach, he fell out to a different dimension. Even Jon Kent fared better against such a black hole.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I guess your sig Abhi is of the feat of Superman flying off a planet and breaking it?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2019 11:43 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

No, it's Superman punching World Forger.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2019 01:05 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by cdtm
laughing out loud

I'd imagine this kind of scene says a lot about the writers as well. They probably simply remember back to middle school, and write their scripts.

Pete was always written that way.

Doesn't mean all writers were bullied. It's just a part of the character.

Still, I get what you're saying laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 17th, 2019 03:46 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I guess your sig Abhi is of the feat of Superman flying off a planet and breaking it?

Welcom back!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2019 03:52 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Thank me, peasant.

I fell on my knees and begged Lord Scot to pay us a visit.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2019 03:54 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Welcom back!

Hey mate thanks, how are you doing?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2019 04:32 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

We're all doing bad without you.

Make sure to drop by every once in a while or we'll eat each other wink

Old Post Jun 17th, 2019 04:43 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
We're all doing bad without you.

Make sure to drop by every once in a while or we'll eat each other wink

Haha no worries mate.

Has there been any news on Thanus or anything big in terms of the cosmic entities in Marvel?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2019 06:12 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Haha no worries mate.

Has there been any news on Thanus or anything big in terms of the cosmic entities in Marvel?
Thanos is doing his own thing somewhere in the galaxy, Odin and Freya recently died, and Earth is under siege by all of Thor's enemies.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2019 07:40 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote