KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5119): « First ... « 4907 4908 [4909] 4910 4911 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rage.Of.Olympus

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 05:30 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Not only is that cool, but it's also old school. cool

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 05:31 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

quote: (post)

Normally I'd be irritated at BS like this, but since its Thawne I'll give a pass
Like he said, any risk is worth ut if you get to erase RF from.existence

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 08:35 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by -K-M-
Thing vs Immortal Hulk round 2. I’m excited to see how much of a shitstorm it kicks up here

IMMORTAL HULK #41
AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
Variant Cover by JOE BENNETT
• The rematch everybody wanted — but not like this!
• The Hulk is broken, friendless and hunted. In every way, he’s a shadow of his former self…
• …but there’s nothing like the real THING.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Mark my words there won't be a fight. Not a single punch will be thrown in that issue. I'm willing to bet on it.

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 08:44 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You think they'll just have a long talk?

Possible, I guess... and wouldn't be the first time.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 09:51 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 03:07 AM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I hope Ben eats Hulk. Barring that, I hope the writer and artist of Savage Dragon make a snuff comic of Ben raping Bruce. Not the Hulk. Just Bruce

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 12:36 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 12:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 12:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 12:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by carver9
This will be the best Juggernaut will ever be written. When facing the most powerful being on the planet.
thumb up I agree

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:14 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 01:25 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 02:15 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 04:48 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Isn't Juggs costume created by the gem of C?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 07:21 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 09:09 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Isn't Juggs costume created by the gem of C?

Normally, yes.

But it's been altered plenty of times, both visually and functionally.

It was Black Tom who welded the helmet to his armor, for example. So Cyttorak's magic itself wasn't enough laughing out loud

So yeah, he seems to be able to summon it at will, but he can also have it adjusted if he wants to.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 09:16 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Doctor Octavius... serving... the not-really-a-doctor Doom.

Smh.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 09:23 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 09:24 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Am I the only one tired of Galactus and ****ing Thanos? As well as universal eater beings all together?

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Sep 24th, 2020 at 06:33 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 06:29 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote