KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Character Ownage

Character Ownage
Started by: Null

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5118): « First ... « 4930 4931 [4932] 4933 4934 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Banner is limiting Hulk. Maestro will get control of his power again.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 12:29 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

On the last scan I counted 11 "Wams. Maestro is 11 "Wams" strong.

You know that big toe hurt like a mfer.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 11:14 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

That face plant too.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 11:18 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That face plant too.

That seemed like kinda low-end for a high heralds though.

Hercules should both be able to/and absolutely need to kick a Hulk to Mars to knock him weak enough to do a ground and pound.

I get it that they are more earthbound heroes and no Thor/Surfer I just feel like the collateral damage and stuff looked like Rhinoish level

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 11:26 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

In any event this story makes Hulk look like a bitcch. He couldn't beat herc, he had to get someone else to kill him, then he cheap shot vapor. Weak af

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 11:39 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
In any event this story makes Hulk look like a bitcch. He couldn't beat herc, he had to get someone else to kill him, then he cheap shot vapor. Weak af

I wouldn't necessarily call it a bad showing since Herc himself said Hulk usually withstand the attacks he is dishing out. Anyways, I dont like Maestro and he obviously isn't as powerful as he should be due to a lot of circumstances in this story.

I enjoy Herc being written like this tbh. Hercules is the son of Zeus, the God of God's. Hercules should be the most powerful physical character in any comic imo and yes, if I was writing him, he would treat people like Hulk, Thor, Superman and Juggernaut like fodder and can only be beaten outside of physical means. He should be the pennacle of physical perfection in the Herald and trans tier. This is just me speaking and the writer obviously thinks exactly like me. Here, in the same book he states Hercules is the most powerful being in existence...

https://ibb.co/Hhzb21b

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Nov 26th, 2020 at 04:51 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 04:49 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I said it before: One character looking good doesn't take away from another.

The only time that it's just unacceptable was how Immortal Hulk beat Unworthy Thor. Thor did way worse than Sasquatch, Wonder Man, Hercules, and was literally inserted in the story just to get beat up. He did nothing to serve the narrative. Pak gave Thor more respect when he said they needed to call in Thor to stop Immortal Hulk.

1) It needs to be retconned and (2) Thor needs to beat the utter shit out of the Hulk with his bare hands soon.

Unfortunately, Thor actually has a strong mythos. He doesn't need a hundred guest stars a run to create tension.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 04:53 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Let's keep the ownage going. Hercules vs. WWH?
(please log in to view the image)

And Hercules was the only one who had a chance to stop Immortal Hulk:
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Nov 26th, 2020 at 05:01 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 04:57 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I said it before: One character looking good doesn't take away from another.

The only time that it's just unacceptable was how Immortal Hulk beat Unworthy Thor. Thor did way worse than Sasquatch, Wonder Man, Hercules, and was literally inserted in the story just to get beat up. He did nothing to serve the narrative. Pak gave Thor more respect when he said they needed to call in Thor to stop Immortal Hulk.

1) It needs to be retconned and (2) Thor needs to beat the utter shit out of the Hulk with his bare hands soon.

Unfortunately, Thor actually has a strong mythos. He doesn't need a hundred guest stars a run to create tension.

When was it said they needed Thor stop immortal Hulk ?

And that will never happen man. Marvel is weirdly afraid to let Thor have a very convincing win on Hulk.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 06:11 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Damborgson
When was it said they needed Thor stop immortal Hulk ?

And that will never happen man. Marvel is weirdly afraid to let Thor have a very convincing win on Hulk.

Thor beating Hulk would be like Prowler solo'ing Cap, Spider-Man, Daredevil and Wolverine at the same time.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 06:53 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

A bit late, but idc.

Apocalypse wins the last match, meaning Krakoa wins. Arakko responds by unleashing their entire army at them.

But Scott and Jean have the entire population (sans some members of the Quiet Council) of Krakoa, PLUS Saturnyne brings the Cap Brit Corps back, PLUS Cable's sword isn't actually his personal weapon, but the S.W.O.R.D station.

Pretty epic conclusion.

End of the story? Arakko and Krakoa are at peace once more. Oh, and Jubilee brought some fairies in to help in the fight.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 01:05 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

meh. . they never really explained how powerfull the enemies are, especially the horde the enemy has. I mean there are plenty of OP feats some xmen have that could easily beat the enemy. but suddenly they cant do it here cause plot which is a big meh story wise for me..

Old Post Dec 1st, 2020 10:25 AM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yeah, I guess we are just meant to accept that even thought the Starlight Citadel etc couldbring in MJJ and an entire domain of Furys if needed, they still feared the hordes.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2020 10:31 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

That Apoc fight was any good?

Or you skipped it 'cause it was a letdown?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2020 11:34 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, I guess we are just meant to accept that even thought the Starlight Citadel etc couldbring in MJJ and an entire domain of Furys if needed, they still feared the hordes.

Lady saturne didn't seem scared of them at all tho, I believe it was hinted that she could have stopped them herself.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2020 03:36 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Originally posted by 8swords
meh. . they never really explained how powerfull the enemies are, especially the horde the enemy has. I mean there are plenty of OP feats some xmen have that could easily beat the enemy. but suddenly they cant do it here cause plot which is a big meh story wise for me..

I think it was more quantity over quality... considering their armies were trying to take over a multiverse, the powerful mutants were either subject to saturne (Jamie/MJJ) or apparently retconned (Franklin) or not allowed to interfere.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2020 03:39 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Dec 1st, 2020 06:59 PM
8swords

Originally posted by Genii96
I think it was more quantity over quality... considering their armies were trying to take over a multiverse, the powerful mutants were either subject to saturne (Jamie/MJJ) or apparently retconned (Franklin) or not allowed to interfere.

quantity that again many of the mutants can AOE stomp which was never shown.

oh and press F to pay respect to sentry bois

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2020 12:19 PM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Where Batman is included because, Batman, Constantine once hit on the Phantom Stranger, and then takes the helm of Nabu with the power of Shazam and Ragman, after stabbing Fate with the Spear of Destiny.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2020 04:18 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2020 04:24 PM