KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Any other bands like Radiohead?

Any other bands like Radiohead?
Started by: o kiMMii o

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't have many cases, but I'd be closing them now.

T'was fun.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 12:47 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

Hey guys, thanks for the suggestions, I dont like Muse, the voice! and not the type im looking for.

But Sigur Ros and Radiohead sound identical! i mean really lol..... i like them both. But i love radiohead.....just discovered more great songs....
I love the depressing ambient rock songs.....

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 12:47 PM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by exanda kane
i liked Creep, of course, but by the time Blow Out came about I didn't like it too much anymore, but there still good.

What are you talking aboot? Blow Out is an awesome song. And although Creep is a good song it's not the best on the Album at all. "Anyone Can Play Guitar", "How do you" and "Thinking about you" are just as good if not even better. I really don't understand why Creep is so popular and the others aren't.

Originally posted by -hh-
why do people dislike 'Kid A'. i thought it was great thumb up

Kid A is my favorite Album too. So many good songs on it. I'd still have to listen to Amnesiac and Hail to the Thief though.

Anyways, back to the topic. I think since Radiohead just changed so much there are a few bands who overlap with some of their songs. Mainly those mentioned, Sigur Ros, mabye Muse and such. Pablo Honey for example is nothing that extraordinary (although being quite awesome) so that many bands had similar style.

So I'd say there are no bands actually like Radiohead but you might enjoy some of the following if you liked Radiohead.

The Pixies
Muse
Sigur Ros
Pink Floyd
Dredg
The Smiths (well not cause they are anything like Radiohead just cause they are awesome)
Tool
The Who
The Doors
Led Zeppelin

Okay you got me I just listed what I enjoy to listen too...big deal.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 02:09 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charles88

man, check out his songs. Found him on soundcloud and his voice and the music is so passionate and honest. Definitely influenced by radiohead and good to listen to smile
Look him up on his soundcloud page Madhav34 and listen to silent (demo) and antique (demo)! – Can’t post links for some reason.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 12:58 PM
charles88 is currently offline Click here to Send charles88 a Private Message Find more posts by charles88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
techieng

what hell is this

Old Post May 31st, 2015 09:57 PM
techieng is currently offline Click here to Send techieng a Private Message Find more posts by techieng Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by techieng
what hell is this

The one that burns your underwear off, and has you running around with your butt hanging out in front of crowds of people.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 09:42 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Similar, idk, but bands that you'd probably enjoy if you enjoy Radiohead include Interpol, Modest Mouse, Smashing Pumpkins, Muse, and the Pixies.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 03:29 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote