KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Celestial X: World

Celestial X: World
Started by: Shadow x 20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( nooooo that was before the ceremony , my character climbed a ladder leading to a build seeing what going on and hearing what was going on))

im the original Dyingstar , so why should i waste my time on n00bs and retards ?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 11:28 PM
Dyingstar29 is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar29 a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Hyrum: Welcome. I am headmaster Hyrum. Today is the field exam. Load up and go.

(Those that passed with a 6 or higher report to Celestial X: World until the return to the school)

((He never said until they were out to sea on the ship))

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 11:29 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( DOOOOOOOOH !!!! still looking for other people anyway lets say somone gave Rand the info ok ?)))

im the original Dyingstar , so why should i waste my time on n00bs and retards ?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 11:33 PM
Dyingstar29 is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar29 a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

((No one knows the info. You are basically looking for 12 people on a planet with no idea where they are at and no signs to locate them for the ship that took them their went back to the school or else Hyrum wouldn't have been back))

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 11:35 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( hmmm would it be possible to go to Russia by mistake ??? ))

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 11:43 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Cap me again, please.]

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 11:46 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( *shoots you in the head* there i capped you agian ^-^ ))

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 11:52 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ballister
[Cap me again, please.]

[Everyone WHO is suppose to be were suppose to be in Russia but now we have doubts]

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:02 AM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( well expect me to post at the skool you guys are taking forever )) were somewere .................. * the ship was getting closer to land Rand could see were it was not sure what the map was written in extremley small letters and in the dark hard to see *

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:07 AM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Lance: *he loaded his gun too, and he followed them he was in the back, he thought he seen something move in the forest* "What was that!!"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:07 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Mike: A racoon, wolf, bear, monster, who knows. Haha.
Jimmy: H-hey I think someone is o-o-out there...or something.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:09 AM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

* he got a flashlight and looked at the map* .......Russia ...... great .....JUST GREAT WHY ARE WE HERE !!! dammit maybe they know wer the group is headed ......... * they were 30 minutes away from Russia*

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:09 AM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Lance: "I'm seriose there's something out there."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:11 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

A spear went through Brad's neck.

Brad: Ghaa!

Brad falls to the ground dead and the spear turned to dust.

Jimmy: Holy s***! What the **** was that!?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:12 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Kyle kept his rusty katana out.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:14 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

* they reached a part of Russia what looked like a beach * ... i have no clue how to speak Russian .......guess ..........ill use this * there was a Traslation book to Russian* ...... i dont get it the map Russia is cricled and this book is Russian ...............were they fighting Russians !?!?! * before Rand could turn around the boat smashed on the beaches* .... o god plz help me PLZ ! * heres somthing weird * o man *jumps down aiming around* i will not let anything happen to Cam

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:15 AM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Lance: *he started shooting the gun towards where the spear came* "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:15 AM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK I KNOW THAT SOUND !!! * hearing faint firing gun noise* .......o jesus ........this is bad !

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:16 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

A raptor jumped out and jumped on Mike and bit his head off. Jack turned around.

Jack: What the **** is that!?

Everyone shoots the raptor till it dies. It stood like a human would and was suited in high tech armor.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:17 AM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Lance: "What was that!!!"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:19 AM