KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Iceman Respect Thread

Iceman Respect Thread
Started by: Blair Wind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ProfeZZor X

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Icesaiyan
I think I got the perfect pics for you ProfeZZor X! Notice in the first pic the strength, agility and presents of mind. big grin

http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?i...oadtrip1hi2.jpg

http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?...oadtrip2vn3.jpg

Many thanks Icesaiyan... I was beginning to wonder if anyone cared about this thread anymore. Too bad the resolution on those aren't avatar worthy...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 01:28 AM
ProfeZZor X is currently offline Click here to Send ProfeZZor X a Private Message Find more posts by ProfeZZor X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icesaiyan

Originally posted by ProfeZZor X
Many thanks Icesaiyan... I was beginning to wonder if anyone cared about this thread anymore. Too bad the resolution on those aren't avatar worthy...

I am trying my best to add more stuff from my collection. All of this scanning stuff is new to me so I'm going to work with what I got. Hopefully Marel will keep printing awesome stuff so this thread will become even greater.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:08 AM
Icesaiyan is currently offline Click here to Send Icesaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by Icesaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by ProfeZZor X

I care, just have too much stuff at the moment to be able to dedicate too much time on this thread. But I promise more stuff will be added.....sometime

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:15 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icesaiyan

Thermal Vision

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 10:30 PM
Icesaiyan is currently offline Click here to Send Icesaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by Icesaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icesaiyan

Originally posted by Blair Wind
well i dont have any scans (for right now) but I wanted to know what people thought of that pic where Iceman states that to access his true powers he had to feel like he was apart of everything... I mean what does that mean? does that foretell what an omega can truely do?...any theory's?

I believe that since bobby's powers are linked with psionics as hinted by Emma Frost he has lots of other abilities that he is not aware of. So far Bobby's power revolves around the manipulation of the various systems of thermal energy and matter (usually water). Taking into consideration of the sciences such as physics and chemistry my theory is that Bobby can project his consicousness and power into more than just water.

He has the potenial to manipulate matter and energy around him thus his title of being an Omega Mutant. The story of how he does this based on my opinion can be long, so here is the short version. Psionics is the paranormal ability to manipulate any aspect of our reality with our mind. For some mutants this gift is greater in some than others.

With feats such as transforming his flesh to inorganic material, denying death, and controlling water on the molecular level requires the power to manipulate numerous aspects of the fundamental forces of the known universe with his mind and unique physiology.

Their have been other mutants to exhibit these types of powers such as Magneto, Strom, and Jean Grey (the only Omega Mutant listed) who "seemed" to be limited to each of their well-known and familar powers, but as these X-Characters progressed they have began to wield more than what they originally had.

I was shocked to know that after reading the book Science of the X-Men that many of my theories are similar with the book which make me feel I am going down the right path with my opinions.

Last edited by Icesaiyan on Oct 15th, 2007 at 02:26 AM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 02:12 AM
2damnloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speculation.

Storm summons the power of the ENTIRE CORE!! UXM-165

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 02:44 AM
2damnloud is currently offline Click here to Send 2damnloud a Private Message Find more posts by 2damnloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icesaiyan

Originally posted by 2damnloud
Speculation.

That's all you can do in the world of comics.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 04:14 AM
Icesaiyan

Discovered a Distress Call

Bobby hears a telepathic distress call from Prof. X which was meant for Havok and Polaris.

http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?...mdistresht9.png

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 12:03 AM
Icesaiyan

Ice Shield

These are scans of Iceman protecting himself and others from the impact of a falling building.

http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?...ceshieldhi5.jpg

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/...ieldjpg2pw0.jpg

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 04:50 PM
2damnloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's all you can do in the world of comics.

No, that's what u just did.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 06:39 PM
2damnloud is currently offline Click here to Send 2damnloud a Private Message Find more posts by 2damnloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

2damn, stop trolling.

If he wants to speculate in the Iceman respect thread, then let him. If he tries to speculate while in a god damn debate, then by all means, go insane. When he's posting theories in the Iceman thread, I think you can shut the **** up, roll over to "storm worshipers R us" and stay put.

These are scans of Iceman protecting himself and others from the impact of a falling building.

http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?...ceshieldhi5.jpg

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/...ieldjpg2pw0.jpg

Have you read Iceman's fight with Bastion?

It's pretty decent smile

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 06:53 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icesaiyan

Considering everthing that happened during that storyline, I think it ended nicely.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 07:40 PM
Icesaiyan

Originally posted by 2damnloud
No, that's what u just did.

I would like to hear about your theory on Iceman's unlimited potenial.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 07:56 PM
2damnloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would like to hear about your theory on Iceman's unlimited potenial.

I was told by the moderator that respect threads are not for "theories", only scans of feats.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 08:19 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seeing as Iceman can reform, he's basically turned into a psychic entity. Like Rockslide and Chamber (formerly)

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 08:20 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ProfeZZor X

Also, consider the fact that he can regenerate his form from steam, to water, to ice, and back to flesh is a clear indication that he is a sentient entity that can control all aspects of the thermal spectrum. This is not a theory, but based on the facts shown on the various pages in this thread.

I mean think about it, his flesh can be regenerated with any body of water on this, or any other planet. For that matter, it's already been shown that he doesn't even need a body to exist. Though I am curious to know what would happen if he had no choice but to regenerate his body from highly contaminated or poisoned water.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 02:28 AM
ProfeZZor X is currently offline Click here to Send ProfeZZor X a Private Message Find more posts by ProfeZZor X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ProfeZZor X

Guess it's been a while since anyone has posted in this thread... Hopefully, Bobby will be back to his old Omega-powered self soon.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 05:59 AM
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

i wonder if he'll get to the point of transporting himself through bodies of water that are not connected.

like psylocke did with shadows. iceman goes from the pacific to the caspien see. his sentience just pops up in a different body of water.

think it can happen?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2008 09:33 PM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Divergent Future

X-Men First Class v2 #7
(March 2008)
(Writer: Jeff Parker Artist: Eric Nguyen)

In a Divergent Future Iceman becomes a Frost Giant.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 11:34 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Most powerful hero uh? From Thor? Impressive.

Also: Freezing blood in someones veins
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3660/cleaner3bh0.jpg

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 04:33 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote