KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Iceman Respect Thread

Iceman Respect Thread
Started by: Blair Wind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jrodslam

Iceman sucks all the moisture from the room including himself to defeat a plantlike creature.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2008 08:02 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naruto2424
That guy in the corner

what could a full potential iceman do erm

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 03:31 AM
naruto2424 is currently offline Click here to Send naruto2424 a Private Message Find more posts by naruto2424 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Safeguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by naruto2424

Anything, he's an Omega-Level Mutant after all. I mean he shut down Sunfire's powers at the atomic level. He's really capable of anything, the possibilities are endless.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 03:42 AM
Safeguard is currently offline Click here to Send Safeguard a Private Message Find more posts by Safeguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dvusdouglas

Originally posted by naruto2424

http ://img406.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever3p203wr.jpg ( take out the space after http for it to work)

This explains alot

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 06:52 AM
Dvusdouglas is currently offline Click here to Send Dvusdouglas a Private Message Find more posts by Dvusdouglas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RageOfTheGods
Wielder of Unholy Rage

I think bobby is really underestimated, he should be powerful enough to take down someone like hulk.

"Let The Rage Of The Gods Guide Thy Fury"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 04:44 AM
RageOfTheGods is currently offline Click here to Send RageOfTheGods a Private Message Find more posts by RageOfTheGods Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Bobby still suffering from the neural inhibitor effects Mystique put on him, is on his way to see Beast for a series of tests. He thinks hes traveling wit Opal when its Mystique all along. She shoots him in the chest and kicks him out of the plane. All the while Bobby is trying to get full control of his powers, its clear that he does not.

Bobby falls out of the plane while still only 1/2 iced up, manages to regain control just before hitting what appears to be a snow pile? a week later he resurfaces from a small pond.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2008 11:49 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 01:59 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ProfeZZor X

Iceman is such a God... With feats like the one above, there are so many possibilities for his powers. I think people worry too much about him being too powerful and that writers will get bored or run out of ideas for him. But in truth, he's ventured outside of the X-Men on numerous occasions, working with other teams before. And if Mike Carey continues to build him into a more serious and powerful character, I can see him in the New Avengers, or maybe even reforming a new Defenders or Champions team.

His powers are capable of affecting the entire planet, much like Jean Grey, so I don't see why he has to be limited to just working within the ranks of the X-Men. He may not be the next Wolverine, but given the years he's been portrayed as the resident jokester, I think now more than any, he has the potential to earn a lot of recognition and respect from fans that have dismissed him as anyone of great interest.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 06:30 AM
ProfeZZor X is currently offline Click here to Send ProfeZZor X a Private Message Find more posts by ProfeZZor X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ProfeZZor
Iceman lover 4 life

Anyone care to post Iceman's feats in Manifest Destiny #4? ...Especially the part where he breaks it down to Mystique on why intense fire or heat can't harm him anymore, or when he gathers a little extra mass at the end...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 05:16 PM
ProfeZZor is currently offline Click here to Send ProfeZZor a Private Message Find more posts by ProfeZZor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e...of5Large-02.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e...of5Large-03.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e...of5Large-04.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e...of5Large-05.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e...of5Large-06.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e...of5Large-07.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e...of5Large-08.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e...of5Large-09.jpg

Originally posted by ProfeZZor
Anyone care to post Iceman's feats in Manifest Destiny #4? ...Especially the part where he breaks it down to Mystique on why intense fire or heat can't harm him anymore, or when he gathers a little extra mass at the end...

Hope he kills Mystique.... no expression

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Last edited by Kris Blaze on Dec 7th, 2008 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 06:10 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ProfeZZor
Iceman lover 4 life

Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Hope he kills Mystique.... no expression [/B]

I hope he injures her so badly that she gains a new level of respect for him and leaves him alone forever.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 08:08 AM
ProfeZZor is currently offline Click here to Send ProfeZZor a Private Message Find more posts by ProfeZZor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryCajun26

Smile Iceman and Polaris

I hope he injures her so badly that she gains a new level of respect for him and leaves him alone forever.

I am a big Fan of Iceman! I have always had a soft spot in my heart for him even though he is greatly underused and underappreciated. I love his happy go lucky personality, and I love his awesome powers. I like his contrast to those with Fire powers as well, it has always made him interesting. I am also a PolarIce Fan, have always thought Bobby and Lorna deserved to be together. She was rightfully his before Alex, and I have always liked Iceman over Havok. I was upset when they split up, I am hoping they come back together one day. I would rather seem him with Lorna, than with Mystique, Ick! eek! There is alot of discussion going on about Polaris and Iceman right now on the Polaris thread of Comc Book Resources Forum, please feel free to visit and join the discussion! I tried posting a link, but it deleted my topic and said I wasnt allowed to because wasnt a well known poster. sad Hope to see yall, and I hope to have interesting Iceman discussions with yall! smile

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 05:09 AM
FieryCajun26 is currently offline Click here to Send FieryCajun26 a Private Message Find more posts by FieryCajun26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ProfeZZor
Iceman lover 4 life

Anyone care to post the end result of Manifest Destiny #5, where Mystique claims that she loves Iceman, or the conversation with Iceman and Hank where he tells Hank that his powers are at full strength and that he is in better control of them and not affraid to use them.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 05:24 AM
FieryCajun26

I am wondering what issue is it that Loki tamped with Iceman's powers? Also why cnat I quote any links wih scans of Iceman on here? It keeps giving me that stupid message that I am not known well enough, geez.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 03:50 AM
FieryCajun26 is currently offline Click here to Send FieryCajun26 a Private Message Find more posts by FieryCajun26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ProfeZZor
Iceman lover 4 life

Could someone be so kind as to post the last page of "kill or cure" when Bobby told Hank that he was completely cured and in total control of his powers... I think that's the beginning of his journey to becoming a little more darker and edgier, and less of a prankster....Let's hope

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 08:07 PM
SuperiorTech

Anyone care to post the end result of Manifest Destiny #5, where Mystique claims that she loves Iceman, or the conversation with Iceman and Hank where he tells Hank that his powers are at full strength and that he is in better control of them and not affraid to use them.

X-Men Manifest Destiny #5

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 09:26 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ProfeZZor
Iceman lover 4 life

Thanks SuperiorTech... You rock.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 06:25 AM
ProfeZZor
Iceman lover 4 life

I hope Iceman's new found confidence and power set wasn't all done for nothing... After all, Mike Carey took years to build him up. It would be a shame if he went back to being a reoccurring background character, or put in limbo if some other writer took over and didn't share the same enthusiasm as Mike does for writing him.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 05:31 PM
steve2275

Originally posted by jrodslam
Unhealthy Iceman outsmart Magneto.

(please log in to view the image)
the weakest eh laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 09:13 AM
steve2275 is currently offline Click here to Send steve2275 a Private Message Find more posts by steve2275 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 11:38 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote