KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Lana for the axe!?!

Do you want rid of that pixie Lana?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
YES! I hate her guts, axe the shallow cow! Sick and tired of her whinin! 4 26.67%
NO! Keep her, she looks pretty and I love pretty girls 6 40.00%
I don't care if she lives or dies - she's a non entity 2 13.33%
I don't want Clark to be upset, so keep her alive! 3 20.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lana for the axe!?!
Started by: PrettyboyTom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

He's not the only won who thinks so pal.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:04 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Kal, if you don't like it, you know what you can go and do..... PAL

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:06 PM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Why don't you tell me and the other viewers.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:10 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would've thought that was obvious. Do you think I give a damn what you think? Lol.

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:13 PM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I think you do considering the fact that you reacted to my threads.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:16 PM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well whup-de-doo, you've reacted to everything I say too. Does that mean you're upset? What does it mean Kal? Does it mean anything that I am replying? Maybe I'm just enjoying myself? Have you thought of that one, huh?

wink

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:19 PM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you know why I've not concluded what I was saying in my previous post? Well, reason is that I wanted to put some emphasis on the difference between 'POSTS' and 'THREADS'. Posts can be found within threads. Do you feel belittled?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:21 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Okay I made a mistake. Who cares as long as you get what I was trying to say. And I'm not following you around trying to reply to your posts. Your everywhere and that's not my fault.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:24 PM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are following me around because you're replying to me in the incredible hulk vs clark thread too and YES you are responsible for your replies (I think I've covered this in my disclaimer below), so it is indeed "your fault".

It is true what you say about me being everywhere. I'm infinite.

smile

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:27 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

and full of yourself.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:29 PM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

To you I am; but even if I was, at least I'm not full of crap like Anomaly and despite what that jealous nincompoop says, I am right.

big grin

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:35 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Stop replying to my posts if you keep stating that I'm following you around. I'm going back to the topic of witch this post started on and that is that I think that they should kill Lana.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:41 PM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, you stop replying to my posts. I'm at liberty to do whatever I like, as I am old enough to do so. You however probably aren't even old enough to drink weak lager. As a responsible adult, I tell *YOU* to stand down and stop whining on at me.

Going back to topic is a good start. But you remember who created this topic in the first place and have some respect for that person, child.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:49 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I will respect you for now because yu are the one that started this thread but these are our opinions about each other so we cannot be right or wrong so we should stop arguing with each other and use these post's for what they were originally intended for. And I'm willing to drop the whole thing if you are Tom.

I would like to see lana dead but she is a character in the comic books and I doubt that is posible.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:58 PM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn right you'll respect me.

I'll tell you one thing. I base most of my opinions on fact. Make of that what you will.

I don't think there's anything to drop... unless I opened my door and there you were on my doorstep. Speak soon anyway.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 10:20 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
Ohhhh!!! Look at this one that almost slipped my attention. Some childish abuse from a childish abuser!

Do you want to know who's full of shít? Look a little closer to home. What the hell do you know what I'm attempting to do? Idiot. I'll tell you one thing, kid, you're the one who thinks I'm sophisticated and intelligent, regardless of it being true.

You should be more worried about the total tithead you're coming across as than how I'm coming across. Only áss you 'pwn' (nerdspeak) is your own when you go off on one like a total ..er... tithead!

If I bother you so much, you do exactly that: ignore my posts. Ignorant fool, I take a giant shit down your throat and I píss all over YOUR vendetta against me.

Are you kidding me? Get a life man.

Reported

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:48 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
loverboy, loser, or whatever you want to be called. YOU reread mine. Although, if you say everyone loves Lana because she's pretty, then I win and you lose the debate, as this is what I have said! I then took it further by going on about media and how Kristin Kruek is forced down everyone's throat and how she's getting movie roles and stuff from it, and basically, she's a talentless bÃ_mbo. You see it, I see it. But a lot of people DON'T see it. All because media is good at brainwashing.

It was a joke when I went on about the larger female, you stupid boy. RE-READ.

I just don't want to be called loverboy.

You did not win the debate, because if the debate was whether or not "everyone loves Lana because she's pretty", then I'm on your side. My original disagreement was with your generalization that all viewers that liked Lana were brainwashed into thinking she was beautiful/talented/perfect. Later on, I disagreed that the media could make up the minds of everyone. I said that they can influence, but not totally override the opinions of the general public.

Didn't realize it was a joke.

P.S. What does 'bollocks' mean?

Last edited by crazylozer on Dec 29th, 2005 at 02:00 AM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:54 AM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Report me all you like, you're the one who started the abuse, and any idiot can see that. So you're a hypocrite for trying to play the innocent party here. So again, you're a TITHEAD. big grin And no I wasn't kidding. You really ARE a tithead.

Crazy, BOLLOCKS just means, "I don't buy it". I never said it was everybody who was brainwashed did I?

Last edited by PrettyboyTom on Dec 29th, 2005 at 01:59 AM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:57 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I was going to insult Tom but desided against it

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on Dec 29th, 2005 at 02:57 AM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 02:49 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Kal, thanks for being mature and not insulting PrettyTom, though I can see that you were provoked. Snaps to you!

PrettyTom, I think it's time that you took a break from the boards. You've been warned previously by me about member bashing, yet you continue to do so. Saying things like:

quote:
Before you reply, I want you to understand that your mind isn't as powerful as mine - you will fail in competition against it.

quote:
KILL YOURSELF if you can't handle objective replies in here. WAKE UP! And don't bother typing up stupid things like "Krypton was destroyed,

quote:
No, you stop replying to my posts. I'm at liberty to do whatever I like, as I am old enough to do so. You however probably aren't even old enough to drink weak lager. As a responsible adult, I tell *YOU* to stand down and stop whining on at me.

Going back to topic is a good start. But you remember who created this topic in the first place and have some respect for that person, child.

Calling people "titheads" and "idiots" Are you kidding me? Yep, it's time for you to take a little break from the forums. Hasta Luego!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:17 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote