KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » IC #3 Spoilers

IC #3 Spoilers
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Hmm...I can post it here so all can view it...31 pages, though, so be patient.

dude I love you your awesome!!!!

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 08:06 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

big grin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 08:10 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Anyone noticed that Lex Luthor (our) had classic Pre-Crisis Lex costume when his battlesuit was taken away?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 08:13 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Yep. I found that pretty strange. #3 was worth the wait, now it REALLY looks like all hell is going to break loose.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 07:53 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Yah it does look like Kal-L is being used by Alex and Superboy. Also seems like E2 might not have as much different as our the Earth now, maybe getting bsed by Alex he would open up his white and gray ideas about the world, things arent as easy to judge when its happening to HIM (kal-l) getting bsed.

The Word

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 09:35 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

OMG !!! I LOVE AELXANDER LUTHOR !!!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:20 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by manjaro
thats true, in one his latest issues, after handin black rock her ass..he said "even the rock senses something different about me" so who knows maybe he's been secretly getting stronger
Your are correct.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...Superman224.jpg

I just want to know how the heroes are gonna stop Superboy and Alex Luthor? Did anybody notice K-nite from Earth-1 has no effect on E-2 Supes? So we can assume magic does not effect them either.

I dont think Kal-L knows what Alex and Superboy are planning. But once he finds out the sh!t is gonna go down.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 01:52 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Your are correct.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...Superman224.jpg

I just want to know how the heroes are gonna stop Superboy and Alex Luthor? Did anybody notice K-nite from Earth-1 has no effect on E-2 Supes? So we can assume magic does not effect them either.

I dont think Kal-L knows what Alex and Superboy are planning. But once he finds out the sh!t is gonna go down.
it didn't affect him because it's not from HIS Krypton. no other mystical reason. There's no evidence that Magic won't work on him, in fact, I'm sure it would.. the problem isssssssss, magic is totally fux0red and basically useless.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:19 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

omfg!!!!!!!!! not in a million years would i have suspected that alex luthor was the fake one!....nor that superboy prime could take J'onn so easily.....well he is the pre crsis version after all.. its just like the towers in COIE but i dont recall there having to be ppl stuck to it. im surprized that of all ppl are so non chalant about killing,,, i guess its becuase once realites revert they wouldnt have existed any way...but damn

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 03:47 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

pre-crisis lex costume.......... laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 07:32 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Juntai
However powerful E2Superman is, Kal El is going to rise to meet it. He's been beefing up every issue preparing for this for years now. People have told him repeately in the last few years that he has no limit to how far he can go. It's about time to see it.

and someone care to tell me how OUR lex was able to be invulnerable to pre-c lex's power, and then shoot energy beams of his own? i'm buying the main series, but don't have the other books -- trying o get them via the internet, but that takes some time . . . embarrasment

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 08:05 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Our Lex was the one in the battle suit, the one who was wearing the Superfriends costume. Alex was the one shooting energy beams.

I don't think Kal-El will have to worry about E2 Supes but rather Superboy Prime. It seemed he was hinting he was going for a sundip.

"You know what I can do when I'm in that yellow sun"

Last edited by HaSon on Dec 25th, 2005 at 09:40 PM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 09:38 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by The Ion
Our Lex was the one in the battle suit, the one who was wearing the Superfriends costume. Alex was the one shooting energy beams.

I don't think Kal-El will have to worry about E2 Supes but rather Superboy Prime. It seemed he was hinting he was going for a sundip.

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . embarrasment

glancing back i see the panel where the disguise is disrupted. not sure how i missed it first time 'round . . . they pack a LOT in those ic issues . . .

superboy will be one bad ass villain. alex doesn't seem too bad, either . . .

kal el is gonna have a bumpy ride coming up . . . i don't see kal-l surviving this time 'round. he'll be the dupe for a while, but ultimately i can't imagine they would let him go out a villain. he'll redeem himself by the end and our supes will then OFFICIALLY be 'the man'.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 01:29 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

How much would you pay to watch: SUNDIPPED KAL-L vs. SUNDIPPED SUPERBOY PRIME & ALEX LUTHOR !!!

I'd kill my sister for that laughing out loud I hate my sister !!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 05:25 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

I don't think "Sundipped" Kal-L would be meaningful. As I recall, Earth-2's powers were derived from Krypton having an extremely harsh high-gravity environment. The whole "Red Sun/Yellow Sun" business came about in the Silver Age. In fact, references to such might be a good deliniating factor for soring out which 60's adventures shoul be considered -L or -El.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 09:40 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by The Ion

After I read that....some other things crossed my mind....
Red Sunlight has NO effect on Superboy Prime.
Green K shouldnt affect him either (since it didn't affect Kal-L)
Magic is screwed up, so it can't be used against him.

They are going to have a tough time with the boy if he can sundip...

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 06:19 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
After I read that....some other things crossed my mind....
Red Sunlight has NO effect on Superboy Prime.
Green K shouldnt affect him either (since it didn't affect Kal-L)
Magic is screwed up, so it can't be used against him.

They are going to have a tough time with the boy if he can sundip...

yup he's gonna rape super boy.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 06:26 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Laminator_X
I don't think "Sundipped" Kal-L would be meaningful. As I recall, Earth-2's powers were derived from Krypton having an extremely harsh high-gravity environment. The whole "Red Sun/Yellow Sun" business came about in the Silver Age. In fact, references to such might be a good deliniating factor for soring out which 60's adventures shoul be considered -L or -El.

Yeah, all Golden Age Kryptonians were "Supermen/women" but Kal-L did mention how the yellow sun felt good in IC#2. I'm guessing without the sun he's still as good as our Supes (breaking the dimensional barrier) but with it he's at his Pre-Crisis "I can hold planets in each hand" level.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 08:18 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

the thing is superboy prime didnt even mention about a true sundip...like "Our worlds at war" sundip, he just meant going outside.....so imagine what would happen if he plunged into the sun. I have a theory....IDk you would have had to been keeping up with the whole leadup to get this reference, but the same way powergirl's power was on the fritz when she was in close proximity of kara zor-El, im thinking that its the same and only way our supes will be able to trimpuh over the E2 supes and SB prime....why i came to this conclusion?

becuase we've seen that alex luthor's presnce was shorting out our lex's intelligence and brainwave functions, cuz his theta waves were operating on a higher level...maybe its the same for the other two, but in my heart of hearts im hoping that it wont be the same becuase E2 is two old, and SB prime is too young, therefore their theta waves wont affect our supes......hopefully.

here is where my thoery comes in...I think that Alex and SB Prime are doing the majoirty of thier clandestine work without the knowledge of E2S...cuz he already told BAtman that he cant lie, therefore he cant be decietful, or deceptive, therfore he wouldnt have knowingly agreed to all this wanton killing that alex(in disguise as our luthor) has been embarking on, most notably the forming of the society, the human bomb and his little gang{which were close allys to the JSA), and Pariah, who is a singularly multiversal being, meaning only one of him exists.

it all adds up becuase our luthor was exiled in 2003 right? and then later that same year in teen titans we find out that Kon-el is a clone of Luthor and superman, so if you read between the lines you'll see that this is where alex luthor showed up, and quite likey it was his DNA and a mixture of either E2S, or SBP...especially for the reason that in Teen Titans vol 4. Luthor referred to conner as "my boy", and that was when he was heading the society in full force, and then we find out that he is actually Alex.....wheeew....you still following me? so even tho they put on a little show in IC#2 and showed them breaking out of the dimension..that just prbably meant that, they broke freee long b4 the lead up even began, cuz remeber they were looking at multple events and time lines simultaneously?

so here is where i think it will boil down..Kara zor-el is off planet so powergirls powers are safe...for now.. E2S is gonna own the shit outta everybody, and then Lois with her last dying breath is probably gonna try to appeal to him, and becuase SBP is still young and not fully mature, his lack of experience dealing with superpowered adults will be exploited...probably bruce is gonna find a way to appeal to him...but Alex is still gonna be a luthor to the end....well thats my hair brained thoery

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 09:34 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

I'll be actually a bit dissappointed if Alexander turns out to be a megalomaniac. He was from earth-3 where the Luthor's were heroes. Now he may just have come down with a serious case of crazy from spending all but a few days of his life in the crystal cave or wherever, but tha't different from the sort of evil that our Lex pumps out.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 11:17 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote